Left wingers destroy California energy...the state imports 25% of all of it's energy. The wealthiest state in the Union and it can't provide power.

Thats what the red states are for....cheap dirty labor. In this world, you're either the guy holding the strings or the guy whose a puppet. California holds the strings. Sorry. Its cheaper to import energy from states that don't mind oil and coal companies ass raping them.
Poor 3-layered Candy Corn missed the memo about President Trump closing out the minimum wage issue by conspiring with other Americans to give high-paying jobs to everyone including minorities who never had a chance at the American dream come true for themselves.

Mr CC, you also missed the memo on the Demmies ahutting down those jobs President Trump furnished, using Covid to close down schools, churches, indoor theaters, almost all places selling sit down dinners and entertainment, etc. Why it brought sadness to every happy heart in America on the road to Democrat perdition.

You don't expect me to say thank you for nothing, do ya? :puhleeze:
Meanwhile back in reality...20+ Million Americans are out of work thanks to the blob's mismanagement of Covid 19.

He didn't mismanage anything.....your lying about it won't change that fact.....it is cuomo the killer who should be in an orange jump suit after he caused the deaths of those senior citizens in nursing homes, and the democrat party's alliance with china needs to be examined.......China either let the virus loose on purpose or let it escape from their lab...and the democrat party is protecting them from the consequences of that action...

As per usual, zero evidence supports your statements. The blob screwed up the response....and he was voted out of office as a result.

I'm sure it does.

Why do the California fucktards feel it doesn't?
You're arguing that California doesn't think burning fossil fuels causes pollution?

California doesn't want to release CO2 to generate power.
They import electricity instead.
Foolishly in my view.

I agree, overpaying for imported power to make yourself feel green is moronic.

I'm sure it does.

You're arguing that California doesn't think burning fossil fuels causes pollution?

Foolishly in my view.

Not so sure about that. Plenty of green alternatives they're passing on as well. Texas and Louisiana let the petroleum companies ass rape their states with the pollution and periodic explosions. CA might be wise to pass on the fossil fuels. But there is green power available. They want no part of it either.

I'm sure it does.

Foolishly in my view.

Not so sure about that. Plenty of green alternatives they're passing on as well. Texas and Louisiana let the petroleum companies ass rape their states with the pollution and periodic explosions. CA might be wise to pass on the fossil fuels. But there is green power available. They want no part of it either.

Not so sure about that.

Overpaying for imported power to make yourself feel green isn't moronic?
Tell me more!!

I'm sure it does.

Foolishly in my view.

Not so sure about that.

Tell me more!!

Considering the shithole that is Texas and Louisiana....I can't blame California for not wanting to look like these places.

Danielpalos isn't going to tell us why Elon Musk took his company to Nevada and Texas.
Just market based metrics. California still needs an upgraded energy grid.
Texas and Nevada have no state income tax.
California has had State income tax for decades yet is still the largest economy in the Union.
Not for long. People and businesses are leaving in droves.

I'm sure it does.

Foolishly in my view.

Not so sure about that.

Tell me more!!

Considering the shithole that is Texas and Louisiana....I can't blame California for not wanting to look like these places.
Yeah, so why are people and businesses moving out of California?

Danielpalos isn't going to tell us why Elon Musk took his company to Nevada and Texas.
California has had State income tax for decades yet is still the largest economy in the Union.
We still need to upgrade infrastructure.

Where ya gonna get the money? Raise taxes?

More like reorganize taxes so they fall most heavily on indirect forms of taxation.

More like reorganize taxes so they fall most heavily on indirect forms of taxation.
Yes, that's one way to say "raise taxes". Any other ideas?

Junk bonds not junk laws?

Thats what the red states are for....cheap dirty labor. In this world, you're either the guy holding the strings or the guy whose a puppet. California holds the strings. Sorry. Its cheaper to import energy from states that don't mind oil and coal companies ass raping them.

Too funny. Kalifornia can't keep the lights and A/C on during the summer, but you think Kalifornia is holding the strings. :iyfyus.jpg: :laughing0301: :abgg2q.jpg: :laughing0301:

I'm sure it does.

Foolishly in my view.

Hey candycorn you are obviously ignorant of the fact Texas has about 5 times the amount of wind power as Kalifornia.

Do you ever get tired of looking like a complete idiot?

Junk bonds not junk laws?
How about being business friendly so businesses stay and grow, providing jobs which raise revenue.

I'm sure it does.

Foolishly in my view.

Not so sure about that.

Tell me more!!

Yeah, CO2 in Texas doesn't cause global warming like California CO2. That shit'll kill the planet.

This is what the democrat party and China want to do to the rest of the U.S.......china, through it's allies in the democrat party, will be happy to see the American energy industry crushed, and our people suffering death and pain in cold winter months.....

But.....wind? But....But....Solar?

Rolling black outs in the middle of the summer in California are f*****g hilarious........they deserve every rolling black out they voted for by voting for China and the democrat party.....

In Cold States....where it gets below freezing in the winter....rolling black outs from democrat party policies will kill people...just like the democrats and their Chinese flu killed people here in the U.S....

we noted the embarrassment announced in understated fashion by the U.S. Department of Energy that California imported 25 percent of its electricity in 2019. It seems almost as if someone at the very excellent Energy Information Administration has a thing about California’s silliness, because today’s EIA “Today in Energy” brief has another understated but devastating smackdown for California’s energy pretensions.

In one sentence, today’s brief essentially says, “Without lots of natural gas-fired power, California is screwed.” Of course that’s not the actual language—these are government analysts were talking about. But it’s not hard to read between the lines. Let’s start with the chart:

Yep they do what rich people do, they pay money so factories power plants and other undesirable things are built in poor people's neighborhood.

Hey candycorn your "Green state" of Kalifornia is behind Texas, Oklahoma, Iowa, and Kansas in wind power generation.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

1607823796154.png

Forum List

Back