Leftards Beware When Assaulting Trump Fans

The mall is a gun free zone! The rumpy butt should have been arrested for that.
As for tezass you may prefer a .40 but I love me some 22 inch biceps.

So what good are 22 inch biceps against a bullet?

I studied martial arts right up to blackbelt. If it's one thing I learned in all that time, it's that nobody is a match against a gun. You can workout all you like, get the best training, but a gun trumps everything. That's why bad ass criminals use them.
These biceps have been very good for me in my encounters with stupid gun freaks. Yes I have been shot but lived and had fun. Taking a gun away from a person pointing it at you is a thrill!
No one believes any of that.

You be looking down the barrel of a 9mm with hollow points.

Trump Supporter Draws Gun In Self-Defense After Politically Motivated Attack
Wonderful to see. We need to start taking these cowards out. PERMANENTLY.
Uhhh... no we dont. This is exactly the ammunition the left LOVES to use against the right.

Someone is going to to post "see, these gun nut just want to shoot everybody", and statements like this give them all the proof they need.

How about instead of killing the dems, maybe try to help them understand that difference of opinion is good, and just because we all disagree, you are not the enemy, and it's ok that we dont see eye to eye.

Most people on the right do see it that way. Most people on the left don't. That is why they become so violent.

In most cases, the left usually sides with evil, and the right usually sides with the good. So there really is no middle ground there.

Interestingly that "most" fantasy is what the OP built this shit on. So again, see post 74. Three links.

It's always funny when leftists claim I DIDNT SAY WHAT I SAID.

I agree. It IS funny when some wag somehow pervert their imagination to produce an entire group "claims" something.
Kinda pathetic too. But I already made this point.
Uh huh. You sure do get angry when people don't unquestioningly accept everything you say.

Uh huh. Looks like you're the angry man here.
Hell even in the avatars. I come in with music, you with guns? Oh yes DO tell us all about "angry".
It's funny how scared you weenies are by a painting of a fictional character with weapons pointed in a safe direction.

It's a good thing the left made being a pussy a positive thing so you can feel better about yourself.

Looks to me like you're pointing them at the post above yours. Which in this case is a woman.

Again, compare avatars. They say much.
Ummm, you do know paintings of guns can't harm anyone, right?

Meanwhile, you're still refusing to answer why you feel you're entitled to know why anyone carries a weapon.

A 9mm? Lol

Either that or they’ll find another way to be violent...mail bombs to you, drive over you in their car...blob supporters crave violence.
He didn't start it, but he was ready to end it. You snowflakes need to stop getting triggered over a Trump hat.

By offering to pay legal fees of his supporters who commit battery?

So what are you complaining about? These people went to the Trump rallies to start trouble. Trump merely suggested that his audience gave them what they came there for. I mean.....you don't go to Burger King, and when somebody hands you a hamburger, get pissed off about it.

A 9mm? Lol

Either that or they’ll find another way to be violent...mail bombs to you, drive over you in their car...blob supporters crave violence.
He didn't start it, but he was ready to end it. You snowflakes need to stop getting triggered over a Trump hat.

Those who defend themselves against assault by democrat Brown Shirts.

A 9mm? Lol

So what are you complaining about? These people went to the Trump rallies to start trouble. Trump merely suggested that his audience gave them what they came there for. I mean.....you don't go to Burger King, and when somebody hands you a hamburger, get pissed off about it.

I see you’ve given up reading. Explains your idiocy

A 9mm? Lol

I read just fine, but it's you leftists that make no sense when you write. That's not my problem.

Having been verbally assaulted by Trump fans four times, because they did not like my "Not my President" bumper sticker, I stay clear of anyone wearing a red hat. All of them were total strangers, and two of them invited me outside to settle it. Presumably, they felt empowered to do so, since my car has a handicapped plate.

And then you woke up.

Which is a whole lot more than I can say about Trump supporters. One of them, a kid if about 25, pulled up beside me on the expressway at 75 MPH, lowered his window, yelled me to do an impossible anatomical act, and flipped me off. Then, he reverted to his inner cowardice, sped up to 85 MPH, and took off as fast as his 1994 Toyota could go.

And then, you again woke up.

Actually, the kid looked kind of like the guy in your signature line kicking someone off a cliff. You don't live near I-19, do you?

I guess I find it hard to believe the concealed carry dude, carrying illegally in the mall, acted responsibly, by pulling his gun on a jerk that tried to knock his hat off his head.

I do not, in any way, see a jerk off guy who was wrongfully irritated by a stupid hat... and taking a swipe at it, to remove it, was some kind of lethal threat, to the concealed carry guy? Why was he ''in the right'' to pull his gun out, in the middle of a trafficked with people mall, for simply a guy, a crazy one, trying to swipe his hat? Is it okay to murder a jerk, that tries to swipe your hat off your head?

REALLY?

Sheesh, you guys are nothin' but yellow belly pussies who think this was okay and proper imho...

it was as stupid or even worse, than the jerk hating on the hat.... neither of the guys are something to write home about, again, imo.

First of all, the guy who pulled the gun didn't shoot the man so he showed he was under control. He simply pulled out his gun, I presume to let Anti Trumper know he was not going to be pushed around. What we don't know is what kinds of threats were made, the attackers demeanor, and the size and age of both individuals. I may not choose to pull a gun out on someone, but thats my call. I wont begrudge someone else, if they feel threatened enough to do so. If the guy wearing the Trump hat was walking along minding his own business, right off I am going to think there is something mentally wrong with a grown man who shows any form of violence over a hat. He should not be trusted. The man also ran away as we know, more evidence he was in the wrong here.
Thanks!

We only know they were arguing, or the jerk was shouting to take his hat off.... according to the law, that is not assault.... it goes with the nursery rhyme,

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never harm me.

The article then said, the jerk made a swipe at snatching the guy's hat, did not succeed, the armed guy pulled his illegally carried GUN in the mall, out, and the hat jerk ran.

If, and a big if, the hat jerk committed assault and battery, it would be what is called a "simple assault", or 3rd degree assault and battery, which is a misdemeanor.

If there was no physical contact in the attempted hat knock off, in most states it would not be an assault n battery at all.....

If the person attacking brandished a gun or knife etc, then it would aggravated assault n battery, a felony.

So, if it laid out as the article states, and we are not missing anything, people on the right wing on this thread, have called for the hat swiping jerk, to be murdered by the carrying gun guy..... which is just completly bonkers....

The situation imo, didn't even call for the gun to be drawn, let alone be used, to murder someone.

I guess I find it hard to believe the concealed carry dude, carrying illegally in the mall, acted responsibly, by pulling his gun on a jerk that tried to knock his hat off his head.

I do not, in any way, see a jerk off guy who was wrongfully irritated by a stupid hat... and taking a swipe at it, to remove it, was some kind of lethal threat, to the concealed carry guy? Why was he ''in the right'' to pull his gun out, in the middle of a trafficked with people mall, for simply a guy, a crazy one, trying to swipe his hat? Is it okay to murder a jerk, that tries to swipe your hat off your head?

REALLY?

Sheesh, you guys are nothin' but yellow belly pussies who think this was okay and proper imho...

it was as stupid or even worse, than the jerk hating on the hat.... neither of the guys are something to write home about, again, imo.

First of all, the guy who pulled the gun didn't shoot the man so he showed he was under control. He simply pulled out his gun, I presume to let Anti Trumper know he was not going to be pushed around. What we don't know is what kinds of threats were made, the attackers demeanor, and the size and age of both individuals. I may not choose to pull a gun out on someone, but thats my call. I wont begrudge someone else, if they feel threatened enough to do so. If the guy wearing the Trump hat was walking along minding his own business, right off I am going to think there is something mentally wrong with a grown man who shows any form of violence over a hat. He should not be trusted. The man also ran away as we know, more evidence he was in the wrong here.
Thanks!

We only know they were arguing, or the jerk was shouting to take his hat off.... according to the law, that is not assault.... it goes with the nursery rhyme,

The article then said, the jerk made a swipe at snatching the guy's hat, did not succeed, the armed guy pulled his illegally carried GUN in the mall, out, and the hat jerk ran.

If, and a big if, the hat jerk committed assault and battery, it would be what is called a "simple assault", or 3rd degree assault and battery, which is a misdemeanor.

If there was no physical contact in the attempted hat knock off, in most states it would not be an assault n battery at all.....

If the person attacking brandished a gun or knife etc, then it would aggravated assault n battery, a felony.

So, if it laid out as the article states, and we are not missing anything, people on the right wing on this thread, have called for the hat swiping jerk, to be murdered by the carrying gun guy..... which is just completly bonkers....

The situation imo, didn't even call for the gun to be drawn, let alone be used, to murder someone.

The police felt differently and have more information than you do. Nobody was "murdered." That would be self defense. If you don't want to get shot, don't attack innocent people.

A 9mm? Lol

I read just fine, but it's you leftists that make no sense when you write. That's not my problem.

What is ... um, what are your problems?

REALLY?

Thanks!

That's your opinion, not the law. You are not restricted to use a firearm in self-defense only if you are attacked. If somebody is in the process of attacking you, it falls within the law that you can defend yourself before the attack happens. That's what this guy did. He prepared himself for a second attack or attempted attack.

Take heed, leftists. People are getting tired of your violence and attacks over a hat. You people have all gone nuts. Trump has really brought out your TRUE nature, and it is nothing good.

Leftists are really the only "problems" that we have. They have reverted to attacking innocent people for wearing a hat or for presenting an ideology they don't like. Control yourselves before you get yourselves hurt.

Leftists are really the only "problems" that we have. They have reverted to attacking innocent people for wearing a hat or for presenting an ideology they don't like. Control yourselves before you get yourselves hurt.

These leftists who attack people on the right are not very bright. Who would risk going to jail, seriously hurting somebody, or perhaps accidentally killing somebody over a hat? That's just plain stupidity.

It reminds me of an old Chinese proverb my martial arts teacher taught me: Only use violence for self-defense, or when mind too weak to solve problem.

Take heed, leftists. People are getting tired of your violence and attacks over a hat. You people have all gone nuts. Trump has really brought out your TRUE nature, and it is nothing good.

You need not worry about me. I only attended one Trump rally. But I kept the video to remind me not to go to another:

REALLY?

Thanks!

Care, I can't believe you are stupid enough to continue with this line of argument. Obviously if someone yells "I am going to kill you unless you take off that hat" and charge towards your hat, you have every right to shoot him on the spot. Scoffing off as if words do not matter is stupid.

You yourself said there is more wrong with the guy who legally defended himself than the one who committed the assault. That does not leave much room to complain about others.

We don't know what the exact situation was, but for certain, if you don't want holes in your body don't reach for anyone's hat. Certainly, giving a charitable interpretation to the article, the Trump supporter would have been right to kill the anti-American. Hope the police catch him and bring him to justice.

REALLY?

Thanks!

The police felt differently and have more information than you do. Nobody was "murdered." That would be self defense. If you don't want to get shot, don't attack innocent people.
No harm no foul, I suppose? On the cop's part..... who wants to do all the paperwork?

You can't legally kill someone, unless the other person is trying to kill you, silly one.

Hat swiping attempts, does not qualify as a valid attempt, with the ability and will, to kill you.

Forum List

Back