🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Leftist AR-15 Idiocy Continues...

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
And now the clown who would replace Marco Rubio in the US Senate chimes in after Orlando. These conniving, low-life frauds think you'll believe anything....and the sad part is, some of you do:

Florida Rep. Alan Grayson used the aftermath of Sunday’s Islamic terror attack to claim AR-15 semi-automatic rifles can fire 700 rounds per minute.

Security guard Omar Mateen killed 49 people and wounded over 50 others during an attack on a gay nightclub — the worst mass shooting in U.S. history. Mr. Grayson, a Democrat, was asked about the massacre and soon turned his attention to the AR-15 rifle.

GetFile.aspx

“If [Mr. Mateen] was not able to buy a weapon that shoots off 700 rounds in a minute, a lot of those people would still be alive,” the congressman said. “If somebody like him had nothing worse to deal with than a Glock pistol … he might have killed three or four people and not 50. It’s way too easy to kill people in America today, and we have to think long and hard about what to do about that.”

CNN’s Erin Burnett then replied, “You’re right about that.”

Conrad Close, the conservative editor in chief of American Crossroads, then offered $50,000 to the charity of Mr. Grayson’s choice if he accomplish the feat, the Blaze reported Monday.

Let’s do some math here,” replied one reader. “700 rounds / 30 rounds per mag = 23.333 magazines. For round numbers, 23 mags. 60 seconds per minute / 23 magazines = 2.6 seconds per magazine. 30 rounds per mag / 2.6 seconds per magazine = 11.53 rounds per second. Not to mention, you’d have to sustain this for a full 60 seconds, no time factored for changing magazines. Wow. That’s impressive.
lol.gif

Alan Grayson claims AR-15 rifles can fire ‘700 rounds in a minute’ after Orlando terror attack

What can you say other than we hope Mr. Rubio will change his mind and campaign to keep his seat in the Senate. RUN MARCO RUN!

Last edited:
Still whining about that? You need to complain to the manufacturer. That's the firing rate they claim it is capable of.

• Banned
Still whining about that? You need to complain to the manufacturer. That's the firing rate they claim it is capable of.

No, it's not and never will be....you'd have to belt-feed it and that's impossible. You and Grayson should take the guy up on the $50K challenge if you believe it can be done.

• Banned
Also of note, this Grayson slob says a Glock could have "only killed 3 or 4 people". Again, a semi-auto luger-style pistol with a 17 round magazine in a crowded nightclub, and that's Grayson's opinion? Hopefully the people of Floriduh will send a clear message that they want a Senator who knows his ass from a hole in the ground.

No they don't, douche bag. The manufacturer says it's semi-automatic.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

It's almost as if there was an arson. News reports initially claim that the arsonist used 92 octane gasoline. Later, it was found that 87 octane gasoline was the accelerant.

And gear heads everywhere are fixated on the news report rather than the fact of the arson.

Picking fly shit out of ground pepper.

Y'all are expecting "Know it All" elitists to talk about something they neither understand nor care about. They loath the Police and Military unless they need one. They don't want you to have protection BUT do you think their security goes without protection?

They want America to be "GREEN" and then get on their half empty private jet.

They believe in "Free Speech" as long as you don't disagree with them and then they need "Hate Free" zones.

Note that less than 1% of Americans serve in the military or police force.

No they don't, douche bag. The manufacturer says it's semi-automatic.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

ok. You got a link that says what you think the rated firing rate is? Come up with a manufacture's firing rate other than what Grayson claims, and you end all questions.

It's almost as if there was an arson. News reports initially claim that the arsonist used 92 octane gasoline. Later, it was found that 87 octane gasoline was the accelerant.

And gear heads everywhere are fixated on the news report rather than the fact of the arson.

Picking fly shit out of ground pepper.

Maybe you like fly shit in your pepper....not me. You're aware the dirtbag in Orlando didn't use an AR-15 I'd guess.....wait a minute...you willingly eat fly shit....nevermind.

Police demonstrate the power of the AR-15 rifle

"A manual for a similar AR says the effective max is 45 rounds per minute."

"The shooter in Orlando could have had a shotgun and a revolver and still committed as much carnage and atrocity as he did," Chipman said. "

Your link is about an AR15, but they don't give the rate for the AR15. Why is that? It doesn't say what gun they consider to be similar.

That would be my bet although I never timed myself. You'd not only have to factor in where the second magazine came from, (back pocket? taped upside-down to the magazine in use? from a vest?), but lighting, cover, and stress in the skirmish. Any experienced shooter would be more concerned with counting his shots than trying for a world record in changing out magazines.

"The shooter in Orlando could have had a shotgun and a revolver and still committed as much carnage and atrocity as he did," Chipman said. "

Your link is about an AR15, but they don't give the rate for the AR15. Why is that? It doesn't say what they consider to be similar.

Did you miss the first c&p?

That would be my bet although I never timed myself. You'd not only have to factor in where the second magazine came from, (back pocket? taped upside-down to the magazine in use? from a vest?), but lighting, cover, and stress in the skirmish. Any experienced shooter would be more concerned with counting his shots than trying for a world record in changing out magazines.

Grayson wasn't commenting on the skill of the shooter, or how fast a specific person might be able to shoot, or change magazines, or any of the shooters limitations. He was talking about what the gun is capable of.

Yeah it's long past time we ban guns like that. All of them. That should include confiscation / seizure of guns & ammo already in the hands of the public.

Last edited:
Grayson wasn't commenting on the skill of the shooter, or how fast a specific person might be able to shoot, or change magazines, or any of the shooters limitations. He was talking about what the gun is capable of.

Hey, if you believe an AR-15 can fire 12 rounds a second (that's 12 trigger-pulls), vote for Grayson.
lol.gif

Forum List

Back