🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Leftist Jewish Cafe Owner in San Fran Told to Get Out for Supporting Israel

How dare someone object to Israel's brutal occupation of Palestine.

What is your solution? Another mostly Muslim country? Yeah that’s worked out real well.

Zionists don't know right from wrong, and that's the problem.

Idc. You missed the whole point of me not wanting another mostly Muslim country. Your Jew hate as usual blinds you to the real enemy.

Arabs owned more land & made up more population, until Israel stole it.

Israel has since waged war, waged massacres, settlement land thefts, and oppression upon the Palestinians.

Why is that right?

Your anti-Muslim hatred, blinds you from right & wrong.

Right and wrong is subjective. Name one Mostly Muslim country that is not either a social, military or economic disaster. You cannot. Might makes right.

The suffering Israel has caused isn't subjective, I know morality is a foreign concept for Zionists, however.

Might makes right? Is that what you'd say about the Holocaust of Jews?

What is your solution? Another mostly Muslim country? Yeah that’s worked out real well.

Idc. You missed the whole point of me not wanting another mostly Muslim country. Your Jew hate as usual blinds you to the real enemy.

Israel has since waged war, waged massacres, settlement land thefts, and oppression upon the Palestinians.

Why is that right?

Right and wrong is subjective. Name one Mostly Muslim country that is not either a social, military or economic disaster. You cannot. Might makes right.

The suffering Israel has caused isn't subjective, I know morality is a foreign concept for Zionists, however.

Yes. Fortunately in the end the good guys won and yes good guys is subjective. Might always makes right. Victors always write history. Btw you look fat.

Just because I don't fit it your silly brainwashed Judeo-Western European idealogy's doesn't make me dumb.

No, it doesn't.

It is the fact that you consistently fail to demonstrate what most of us recognize as a normal level of human intelligence that makes you dumb.

Zionists are both morally & intellectual bankrupt.

The funny part is 99% of this Forum is Zionist, and doesn't realize what savages they are.

Why is that right?

Yes. Fortunately in the end the good guys won and yes good guys is subjective. Might always makes right. Victors always write history. Btw you look fat.

The good guys aren't the Zionists.

Last edited:

Call me Fat in person, and see how long before my Muscular arms pounds your scrawny Jewish self.

To borrow a bit of logic from the pervert-lovers, who insist that anyone who finds homosexuality to be immoral or offensive must deep down be a “closeted” homosexual…

What's with all your hatred toward Jews, and your practice of accusing anyone of being a Jew who you find disagreeable? Is it that deep down, you are, or wish you were, Jewish?

If the Jew fits…

Call me Fat in person, and see how long before my Muscular arms pounds your scrawny Jewish self.

To borrow a bit of logic from the pervert-lovers, who insist that anyone who finds homosexuality to be immoral or offensive must deep down be a “closeted” homosexual…

What's with all your hatred toward Jews, and your practice of accusing anyone of being a Jew who you find disagreeable? Is it that deep down, you are, or wish you were, Jewish?

If the Jew fits…

Azog has admited to being a Jew, it's hardly an accusation.

Note, that you can no longer defend your Zionist position.

So, you're making up stupid crap, in response.

Why is that right?

If we fought. I d Be the good guy. Let’s leave it at that.

wrong again sobie------the arabs OWNED far less land in the
Palestine Mandate than did jews. Ownership of land in
the middle east is, and has been for thousands of years, based
ON PURCHASE. A commonly used stat designed for idiots by
islamo Nazis is----DA JOOOS OWNED ONLY 3 % of the land of
the Palestine mandate. ---that is----over the approximately 150
years that jews had been BUYING land in that area ----they
PURCHASED only 3%. The islamo Nazis conclude that----
THEREFORE ARABS OWNED 97% ----and you bought it----
some people would call you a polack genius. In fact arabs owned
less than 1%. As to percentage of population-----nope again. In
the land that was determined to be ISRAEL----jews were a majority
The land in the Palestinian mandate was owned by absentee Turkish landlords and Zionist Jews had been legally acquiring parcels of that land for decades. The Palestinians themselves (a fictional construct by the left, there are no such people
as they were stateless Arabs whose idea of "ownership" was squatting on land not theirs) ...not so much!

Arabs were the majority of Palestine, Before Israel stole it.

Why are Protestants such intellectually inferior, violent savages??

All lands were at some point “stolen” from someone else. Why do you care so much about these Palestinians so much though? Those Muslims would chop your head off given the chance.

Why is that right?

Who are the good guys? Nazis? Muslims?

The land in the Palestinian mandate was owned by absentee Turkish landlords and Zionist Jews had been legally acquiring parcels of that land for decades. The Palestinians themselves (a fictional construct by the left, there are no such people
as they were stateless Arabs whose idea of "ownership" was squatting on land not theirs) ...not so much!

All lands were at some point “stolen” from someone else. Why do you care so much about these Palestinians so much though? Those Muslims would chop your head off given the chance.

Likewise, Why do you care so much about these Israelis & Jews so much?

Israelis / Jews can also be quite the volatile savages, who've had a long display also of savagery, involved Organ Trafficking, Communist butchers , the Russian Mafia, Terrorists like the Irgun, or Lehi, the Patriarchs of the Cave Massacre, Zwi Migdal traffickers, the Murder INC Gang, the Purple Gang, Serial Killers like David Berkowitz,Joel Rifkin, and Harvey Glatman

Israelis / Jews can also be quite the volatile savages, who've had a long display also of savagery, involved Organ Trafficking, Communist butchers , the Russian Mafia, Terrorists like the Irgun, or Lehi, the Patriarchs of the Cave Massacre, Zwi Migdal traffickers, the Murder INC Gang, the Purple Gang, Serial Killers like David Berkowitz,Joel Rifkin, and Harvey Glatman

I don’t. I already addressed my feelings about Israelis and Jews.

Leftist Jewish Cafe Owner in San Fran Told to Get Out for Supporting Israel

Is English your second language?

You really need to put the shiny side outward. Seriously, it doesn't work otherwise, as you are clearly demonstrating here.

View attachment 237297

Leftist Jewish Cafe Owner In San Francisco Told To Get Out For Supporting Israel.

You can be gay, intern in the Obama White House, work on Barack Obama’s reelection campaign, and serve as the Silicon Valley fundraising director for the Clinton presidential campaign in 2016, but if you also happen to be Jewish and support the existence of Israel, hard leftists want you gone, as 29-year-old Manny Yekutiel found out the hard way when he opened a café/bookstore in San Francisco’s Mission District.

But on Wednesday, protesters associated with the Lucy Parsons Project, a self-described “radical black queer direction action group,” joined other groups to yell Yekutiel was a “Zionist gentrifer,” and “Zionists out of the Mission!” The Lucy Parsons Project even tweeted their instructions to do so:
View attachment 237296
Actually, those are not leftists, per se. They are anarchists. But that's what you get for slurping up anything the DailyWire prints.
Can you name the differences between leftists and anarchists?

try Google

He's got nothing to lose.

The Islamic nations of Iran & Pakistan allowed in many Poles escaping the horrible Nazis & Soviets.

Israel allowed in how many Poles?
No Polish Catholics I've ever heard about could escape through Israel, or seek refuge there.

On the contrary, Israel became a safe refuge for Jewish Communist butchers who killed Poles like Salomon Morel, when Poland wanted to bring Salomon Morel to justice, Israel refused, and called it an anti-Semitic conspiracy theory.

Then Israel's Knesset did it again, when they last year called Poland Holocaust deniers, for merely trying to protect Polish history.

I don't like liars, manipulators, and scum.

The Islamic nations of Iran & Pakistan allowed in many Poles escaping the horrible Nazis & Soviets.

No Polish Catholics I've ever heard about could escape through Israel, or seek refuge there.

Not very many.

That's not surprising, given that the Nazi holocaust was ended once and for all in 1945, and Israel wasn't established until 1948 or 1949.

Not very many.

That's not surprising, given that the Nazi holocaust was ended once and for all in 1945, and Israel wasn't established until 1948 or 1949.

And, Israel did what for Poles suffering from Soviet oppression until 1989?

I can't think of anything Jews have ever done for Poles.

It's all one sided, Poles & ONLY Poles have ever done for Jews.

Not very many.

don't confuse our little Sobie

He's got nothing to lose.

On the contrary, Israel became a safe refuge for Jewish Communist butchers who killed Poles like Salomon Morel, when Poland wanted to bring Salomon Morel to justice, Israel refused, and called it an anti-Semitic conspiracy theory.

Then Israel's Knesset did it again, when they last year called Poland Holocaust deniers, for merely trying to protect Polish history.

I don't like liars, manipulators, and scum.

Pakistan did not exist until 1948. I have known LOTS of Pakistanis-----
lots------I never encountered a polish Pakistani. Do they speak Urdu and
have they all given up pork?

Forum List

Back