Leftist politicians are still trying to push the MMGW Hoax. It's a political scam to redistribute wealth.

You guys are so stupid.

Is global warming as bad as we originally predicted? No. Why? We've gone green of course. So has China. Not enough but some.

According to China's National Bureau of Statistics, coal accounted for 56% of the country's total energy consumption in 2021. The ratio signifies a continuous decline from more than 70% in the mid-2000s.
You turds are exceptional at spinning defeat.

````We are Democrats.jpg

````We are Democrats5.jpg

Vote Democrat or else2.jpg

Craziness.png

Guess what, dingbat. I'm from Western New York and with global warming you get more wetness and wind and that's what caused this lake effect snow storm. In the last ten years or so Buffalo has gotten about the same amount of snow as Baltimore New York City and Boston which is totally different, and our winters are a hell of a lot easier than they used to be and we are becoming the Miami of the north, and don't ask for any of our water lol. We now have more wetness more heat. Less wetness where there is drought historically.... and more wetness where drought is not a problem historically. maybe if you listen to a TV station that reports the god dam news......
~~~~~~
Then please explain
The early snow was the cause of several natural occurrences coming together. They are the Jet Stream cold air and warm moist air coming from Lake Erie. This occurs several times a year between October to April each year.

~~~~~~
Then please explain
The early snow was the cause of several natural occurrences coming together. They are the Jet Stream cold air and warm moist air coming from Lake Erie. This occurs several times a year between October to April each year.
Tell me about it- it's not the jet stream, it's just cold wind coming across the unfrozen lake... I live there. But only a few places got that much. We got about a foot in a usually heavy snow area. And even where they got five feet it was all melted in a couple of days. The point is global warming is real- places with a lot of wind get more wind, with rain they get more rain with drought they get more drought and more crazy weather all the time. And recently Baltimore New York and Boston have been getting as much snow as Buffalo or more because of noreasters with snow now....

The wind usually blows out of the West and then the ski areas get the snow and the Southern Tier. When the wind comes from the SW Buffalo gets hit. And when the lake effect blast stays stable in one direction you can get 7 feet in a 10 mile wide corridor with no snow at all on either side....

Tell me about it- it's not the jet stream, it's just cold wind coming across the unfrozen lake... I live there. But only a few places got that much. We got about a foot in a usually heavy snow area. And even where they got five feet it was all melted in a couple of days. The point is global warming is real- places with a lot of wind get more wind, with rain they get more rain with drought they get more drought and more crazy weather all the time. And recently Baltimore New York and Boston have been getting as much snow as Buffalo or more because of noreasters with snow now....

The wind usually blows out of the West and then the ski areas get the snow and the Southern Tier. When the wind comes from the SW Buffalo gets hit. And when the lake effect blast stays stable in one direction you can get 7 feet in a 10 mile wide corridor with no snow at all on either side....
Can’t explain nature to demofks

~~~~~~
Freak storms occur. Then again I'm no stranger to blizzards or deep snow. Up until recently I lived in Tioga County were we ad four feet of snow last year.
See more info:

map_specnewsdct-69_ltst_4namus_enus_650x366.jpg

Can’t explain nature to demofks
so now you're going to tell me all about the weather in Western New York? You're an idiot. The jet streams bring warm fronts and cold fronts but they aren't the wind. I also took a course in meteorology. What is your complaint for crying out loud?

~~~~~~
Freak storms occur. Then again I'm no stranger to blizzards or deep snow. Up until recently I lived in Tioga County were we ad four feet of snow last year.
See more info:

see? The jet streams are high in the atmosphere, they aren't the winds that cause lake effect snow in Western New York believe me. Lol

~~~~~~
See more info:

living in Tioga county doesn't help you with understanding lake effect basically. Doesn't reach that far inland. What state are you in now?

so now you're going to tell me all about the weather in Western New York? You're an idiot. The jet streams bring warm fronts and cold fronts but they aren't the wind. I also took a course in meteorology. What is your complaint for crying out loud?
Sure I can, it’s no different than western Michigan

Sure I can, it’s no different than western Michigan
So what is your argument with me. If you think jetstreams cause lake effect snow, you don't know what you're talking about. lake effect is caused by cold winds over warm unfrozen lake.

It’s no different than western Michigan
yes, no different from the east side of the Great Lakes with prevailing western winds. Buffalo can be the worst because of the length of Lake Erie. But the worst is Watertown at the East End of Lake Ontario because Lake Ontario never freezes because it's so deep.

yes, no different from the east side of the Great Lakes with prevailing western winds. Buffalo can be the worst because of the length of Lake Erie. But the worst is Watertown at the East End of Lake Ontario because Lake Ontario never freezes because it's so deep.
maybe, but the natural flow of air over the water is the cause, the same as western Michigan. Again, it's the Great Lakes and it's different than any other part of the country on weather patterns.

Forum List

Back