Leftist With a Klan Hood gets his Tail Kicked by Black Trump Supporter: Hilarious (Video)

Thats why I said if. If that was a Trump rally and he was there as a supporter he is obviously a uncle tom. There is a fundamental truth that he is a uncle tom by being Black and supporting Trump no matter his other qualities or lack thereof. .

Yeah -- of course. Because no white Republican would EVER give a shit about parental choice in education, a stronger economy, jobs, and prison reform..

The Democrats ARE the House Masters. THEY will decide wtf you get to eat and where you live.. Don't you know that yet??

Leftist With a Klan Hood gets his Tail Kicked by Black Trump Supporter: Hilarious (Video)

trump-supporter-beat-down.jpg

Video: Frank Thorp V on Twitter

I noticed the cops still arrested the Black guy for putting hands on the white guy. I bet they told him not to get too uppity and think he was better than a white man just because he supported Trump. :laugh:

We can HOPE that they came back for the hood-winkers. They'll be a defense fund for "your" guy tomorrow. Just you watch....

Pretty sure there will be after he spends a night in the pokey to reinforce the point that he is still a Black guy. The message is clear. If youre Black and you touch a white person even with your face like the other Black guy did, the cops will immediately swarm and arrest you.

So you don't give him credit for calculating before hand that "THIS is worth a couple days of my life" ???

What are you? A racist or something? I think he did the math...

Right now he is probably in a state of confusion like most uncle toms. This dynamic existed way back in slavery when the uncle toms would sometime get bold and talk harshly to a white abolitionist. Even though the slave master was glad for the uncle toms loyalty he would still have to whip the uncle tom just to set a precedence. Just a few keloid scars on his back that the uncle tom wore as a badge of pride.

Thats why I said if. If that was a Trump rally and he was there as a supporter he is obviously a uncle tom. There is a fundamental truth that he is a uncle tom by being Black and supporting Trump no matter his other qualities or lack thereof. .

Yeah -- of course. Because no white Republican would EVER give a shit about parental choice in education, a stronger economy, jobs, and prison reform..

The Democrats ARE the House Masters. THEY will decide wtf you get to eat and where you live.. Don't you know that yet??
All I know about most white republicans is that they are upset over losing white privilege. I'm sure they want all the things you claim....for whites.

The Dems are just a slightly better alternative. They pity Black folks and other minorities.

trump-supporter-beat-down.jpg

Video: Frank Thorp V on Twitter

I noticed the cops still arrested the Black guy for putting hands on the white guy. I bet they told him not to get too uppity and think he was better than a white man just because he supported Trump. :laugh:

We can HOPE that they came back for the hood-winkers. They'll be a defense fund for "your" guy tomorrow. Just you watch....

Pretty sure there will be after he spends a night in the pokey to reinforce the point that he is still a Black guy. The message is clear. If youre Black and you touch a white person even with your face like the other Black guy did, the cops will immediately swarm and arrest you.

So you don't give him credit for calculating before hand that "THIS is worth a couple days of my life" ???

What are you? A racist or something? I think he did the math...

Right now he is probably in a state of confusion like most uncle toms. This dynamic existed way back in slavery when the uncle toms would sometime get bold and talk harshly to a white abolitionist. Even though the slave master was glad for the uncle toms loyalty he would still have to whip the uncle tom just to set a precedence. Just a few keloid scars on his back that the uncle tom wore as a badge of pride.

,................ and today -- guys like that get instant admiration of MILLIONS of pasty white guys who wish they had the balls to kick a stupid hooded leftist nutcase. Those jerks are lucky they didn't get torn to pieces for that act.

Probably went to some school where it was a suspendible offense to even mention KKK. They are raised stupid enough to not know what can happen in the real world.

This guy ain't going to jail because those idiots were white. He's going to jail because they were morons..

All I know about most white republicans is that they are upset over losing white privilege. I'm sure they want all the things you claim....for whites.

The Dems are just a slightly better alternative. They pity Black folks and other minorities.

OK --- maybe... But that Dem "pity" that you realize there has a big ole dose of "they's stupid and lazy" in there as well. I'm POSITIVE of that. What you THINK is pity is TRULY -- "they can't do better"..

OK --- maybe... But that Dem "pity" that you realize there has a big ole dose of "they's stupid and lazy" in there as well. I'm POSITIVE of that. What you THINK is pity is TRULY -- "they can't do better"..
Could be. I'm pretty sure some of them do think that. The point is that the Dems are not trying to roll Jim Crow back on the scene. I can deal with their pity or whatever they want to think as long as they are actively fighting the racists. The enemy of my enemy is my friend?

Idiots purposely trying to start a riot going in like that...........They wanted to get their asses kicked by showing up like that. The people are tired of their shit........and the man didn't care that he would go to jail for it..............There are times when you simply don't care anymore...

These protesters are gonna push this shit until their is blood on the streets............and when it comes most of it will be their blood.

Move On Terror Org has been promoting this shit............they should be tried for instigating riots already.

I'm sorry but I found that hilarious. what did the idiot think would happen wearing that get up. the left aren't the brightest bulbs in a four pack

Did anyone ever think that the reason a BLACK man attacked a KKK MEMBER?

I think that there has been a bit of bad blood between those two groups, even before Trump became a candidate.
Curious if this was an actual KKK member and Trump supporters are as racist as the left would have us believe wouldn't the crowd turn on the black man ?
Not if he is a known uncle tom. Once he has passed the the approval of the racist Trump supporters as a boot licker they would keep him around as a token. Much like they did with Carson.

Hell...why do you think we keep you around?

I think that there has been a bit of bad blood between those two groups, even before Trump became a candidate.
More likely he was doing the uncle tom and was sicced on the leftist. If it had been a true KKK member he would have been asking the guy to pat him on the head.
The Old Uncle Tom BS. Knew that was coming
You should have known he was an uncle tom the moment the OP said he was a Trump supporter.
Thats bullshit and a leftist ploy to marginalize someone who doesn't believe the way they are expected to. Get over it more and more Black people are seeing that the democratic party hasn't done jack for the Black community ever,
Who said anything about the democratic party? I just said if you are Black and you support Trump you are a uncle tom. Its not that hard to figure out.
so a black person cant have a different opinion than you without being called an uncle tom?..do you have to get permission to have different thoughts asclepias?...

More likely he was doing the uncle tom and was sicced on the leftist. If it had been a true KKK member he would have been asking the guy to pat him on the head.
You should have known he was an uncle tom the moment the OP said he was a Trump supporter.
Thats bullshit and a leftist ploy to marginalize someone who doesn't believe the way they are expected to. Get over it more and more Black people are seeing that the democratic party hasn't done jack for the Black community ever,

5 nigga's supporting Trump does not a movement make and oh by the way, by the time my party gets through making a montage out of all the footage, these violent outburst at Trump Klan rallies have had thus far.......for our campaign run this fall....you people will make the Germans Nazi's look like girl scouts...so thank you for all the footage, you ignorant retards.

Who said anything about the democratic party? I just said if you are Black and you support Trump you are a uncle tom. Its not that hard to figure out.
so a black person cant have a different opinion than you without being called an uncle tom?..do you have to get permission to have different thoughts asclepias?...
talking that way he would probably get his ass kicked too. He's all big and bad on a message board, he wouldn't say that to the mans face. chicken

Curious if this was an actual KKK member and Trump supporters are as racist as the left would have us believe wouldn't the crowd turn on the black man ?
Not if he is a known uncle tom. Once he has passed the the approval of the racist Trump supporters as a boot licker they would keep him around as a token. Much like they did with Carson.

Hell...why do you think we keep you around?
You dont keep me around. You wish you could get rid of me. I am a constant reminder of your lies and your feeling of racial inferiority.

Yes you can have a different opinion and not be called an uncle tom. Lots of Black people have different opinions. What gave you the idea you couldnt have a different opinion?

Yes you can have a different opinion and not be called an uncle tom. Lots of Black people have different opinions. What gave you the idea you couldnt have a different opinion?
"I just said if you are Black and you support Trump you are a uncle tom. Its not that hard to figure out"
You said it.

The guy who was beaten was not the guy wearing the hood

It was the guy wearing the Stars and Stripes

The guy who was beaten was not the guy wearing the hood

It was the guy wearing the Stars and Stripes
Who was with the one wearing the hood.................Birds of a feather flock together........nice try though.

"I just said if you are Black and you support Trump you are a uncle tom. Its not that hard to figure out"
You said it.
Yes I did say that. What is your point?

Forum List

Back