Leftist With a Klan Hood gets his Tail Kicked by Black Trump Supporter: Hilarious (Video)

A black man is a black man until he is a conservative, then he is no longer black, instead he is Uncle Tom. There is libturd racism 101.
Nope. I know some Black people that are conservatives and they are not uncle toms. You only become an uncle tom when you choose the behavior of an uncle tom.

Why this need of yours to insult black people? you have some evidence he was an "Uncle TOM" is that even a relevant term ? and you know that guy was a Trump supporter? maybe he just showed up for the specticle , you have no idea
If he was a Trump supporter of course he is an uncle tom.

But I cant tell from the video who the hell he is or what his political affiliation is. Showing up to a rally doesnt mean all that much. He was there and he kicked some guys ass. He didnt look like a boot licker to me, so why people dumping on him ? He could have been a Trump supporter, its a good possibility but who a man decides to vote for every 4 years hardly sums up who someone is as a person. Obviously it does to you, I just cant agree with that
Thats why I said if. If that was a Trump rally and he was there as a supporter he is obviously a uncle tom. There is a fundamental truth that he is a uncle tom by being Black and supporting Trump no matter his other qualities or lack thereof. Hey may have not appeared to be a boot licker to you but you are obviously not Black so I could see how you would make that mistake.

By the same reasoning anyone who is black and supports Hillary or Bernie is a certifiable idiot.

The Democrats made every effort possible to keep blacks in the ghetto ever since that towering giant of racial tolerance, LBJ declared that ni66ers will vote Democrat for 200 years, and the Democrat party did absolutely nothing to help the blacks economically, culturally, nothing in the way of educating black kids better, but at least politically, allowed blacks to run local governments to run their cities run to the ground. Detroit, Washington, Philadelphia, New York (prior to Giuliani) and countless other metropolitan areas ruined by black incompetents.

The only bootlickers are the likes of Aclespiss, guno and their ilk, but perhaps it just that they are blind to see.

Blacks have a 2x higher rate of unemployment that whites, 2 1/2 time greater than Asian and 1/3 higher than hispanics yet the Democrats have done so much for them even with a black President. Sad part is blacks will continue to step and fetch for the Democrat party.
That is an excellent point

What have Republicans done to enhance employment opportunities for blacks?

The only thing Republicans have done for blacks is build more prisons

Did anyone ever think that the reason a BLACK man attacked a KKK MEMBER?

I think that there has been a bit of bad blood between those two groups, even before Trump became a candidate.
Curious if this was an actual KKK member and Trump supporters are as racist as the left would have us believe wouldn't the crowd turn on the black man ?
Not if he is a known uncle tom. Once he has passed the the approval of the racist Trump supporters as a boot licker they would keep him around as a token. Much like they did with Carson.

Would not be surprising if this guy were a true KKK supporter.

After all, blacks have been unrelenting supporters of the entity that is sworn to keep them on the plantation permanently and to perpetuity. You know, the Democrat Party.

As that towering figure of racial tolerance, Lyndon Baines Johnson said, they are gonna vote Democrat for two hundred years.

Idiots are SOOOOOO easy to buy with false promises.
People keep claiming LBJ said that but they never seem to be able to provide the quote. You should learn not to support internet rumors.

When I used to go to school without shoes in the Winter when it was 15 degrees below 0, we had to wait until Spring for our words to thaw out, once spoken, in order to carry on a conversation....
Then you woke up with a bottle of jack in your hand. Funny

I think that there has been a bit of bad blood between those two groups, even before Trump became a candidate.
More likely he was doing the uncle tom and was sicced on the leftist. If it had been a true KKK member he would have been asking the guy to pat him on the head.
Hahahahahaha the racist Uncle Tom libturd bigotry. Thanks for showing again how racist you libturds really are?
Yep, and then claim they are most tolerant and compassionate

But I cant tell from the video who the hell he is or what his political affiliation is. Showing up to a rally doesnt mean all that much. He was there and he kicked some guys ass. He didnt look like a boot licker to me, so why people dumping on him ? He could have been a Trump supporter, its a good possibility but who a man decides to vote for every 4 years hardly sums up who someone is as a person. Obviously it does to you, I just cant agree with that
Thats why I said if. If that was a Trump rally and he was there as a supporter he is obviously a uncle tom. There is a fundamental truth that he is a uncle tom by being Black and supporting Trump no matter his other qualities or lack thereof. Hey may have not appeared to be a boot licker to you but you are obviously not Black so I could see how you would make that mistake.

By the same reasoning anyone who is black and supports Hillary or Bernie is a certifiable idiot.

The Democrats made every effort possible to keep blacks in the ghetto ever since that towering giant of racial tolerance, LBJ declared that ni66ers will vote Democrat for 200 years, and the Democrat party did absolutely nothing to help the blacks economically, culturally, nothing in the way of educating black kids better, but at least politically, allowed blacks to run local governments to run their cities run to the ground. Detroit, Washington, Philadelphia, New York (prior to Giuliani) and countless other metropolitan areas ruined by black incompetents.

The only bootlickers are the likes of Aclespiss, guno and their ilk, but perhaps it just that they are blind to see.

Blacks have a 2x higher rate of unemployment that whites, 2 1/2 time greater than Asian and 1/3 higher than hispanics yet the Democrats have done so much for them even with a black President. Sad part is blacks will continue to step and fetch for the Democrat party.

Well the democrats can't stop black on black crime, they hate their own race so much someone has to protect the innocent. Thanks republicans.

More likely he was doing the uncle tom and was sicced on the leftist. If it had been a true KKK member he would have been asking the guy to pat him on the head.
Hahahahahaha the racist Uncle Tom libturd bigotry. Thanks for showing again how racist you libturds really are?
Yep, and then claim they are most tolerant and compassionate
They are as long as you can pay

A black man is a black man until he is a conservative, then he is no longer black, instead he is Uncle Tom. There is libturd racism 101.
Nope. I know some Black people that are conservatives and they are not uncle toms. You only become an uncle tom when you choose the behavior of an uncle tom.
And there you go. Openly admit you're racist. Way to step up!

Well the democrats can't stop black on black crime, they hate their own race so much someone has to protect the innocent. Thanks republicans.

Is there an interpreter in the house?

I really dont understand why you make these wild claims. Are you that embarrassed your assumption was wrong?

He starts speaking gibberish when he has nothing intelligent to say.

Looking for a German one eh? LOL

I really dont understand why you make these wild claims. Are you that embarrassed your assumption was wrong?

Reminds me of the time that I was walking through a white republican neighborhood, and was attacked by a progressive, gay, muslim, but saved by a Trump supporting democrat.....or something....

What is interesting is that Republicans will oppose any initiative to bring more jobs to black neighborhoods

But they always find the money for more prisons

Those prisons keep blacks who murdered, robbed, and raped fellow blacks away from doing it again.

Republicans offer better education thru school vouchers. Democrats prefer the swamp of teachers unions.

Republicans offer jobs. Democrats offer food stamps.

He starts speaking gibberish when he has nothing intelligent to say.
It's where one has to go to get to your level.

I only communicate using fact not unsubstantiated claims. That is a libturd priority.

I only communicate using fact not unsubstantiated claims. That is a libturd priority.
You dont even know what a fact is. You have to be the dumbest person on the forum and its not even close.

But it is all because of what long dead ancestors of whites had done to long dead ancestors of blacks, as the aggrieved chronic complainers claim.,

Neither of which have anything to do about the current situation, as realized by normal people.

That's there go to excuse. I've been in school all my life with people of all races/ethnicities. They had the same opportunities at education that I had. If they didn't take them, regardless of color, not my problem.

I am an immigrant who spoke not a word of English when I arrived. Worked hard in mines, cut lumber, swept factory floors, and learned English in the mean time. Enrolled in high school as an adult student, got my my diploma and made the office floor as clerk. Taught myself computer programming and retired after 36 years of service with a comfortable pension and excellent medical care.

If I had had the advantage of English as my mother tongue, who knows how far I could have gone.

Those who bitch should use more English and less Ebonics. More education and less affirmative action. More decent clothing and less visible tattoos. More Walter Williams, Thomas Sowell and less Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. More examples like Tim Scott and less Barack Obama.

More "it is up to you" than affirmative action will take care of you.

Baseball been berry, berry goot to me....

What is interesting is that Republicans will oppose any initiative to bring more jobs to black neighborhoods

But they always find the money for more prisons

What is interesting is that any initiative by Republicans to bring to or creating jobs in a black neighborhood is rejected because pimping and running drugs pay more than legitimate jobs.

Those prison keep murderers, robbers and rapists from committing more of the same, mostly against fellow blacks.

Forum List

Back