Leftists Are Now Calling Trump Voters a "Cult"

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
I've heard it before on this forum. And they wonder why they cant turn any of us to their Communist candidates!

I've heard it before on this forum. And they wonder why they cant turn any of us to their Communist candidates!A]

I think the slavish devotion of Trump followers to be very cult like.

You venerate Trump and demand personal loyalty to him- not to the United States- actually you equate loyalty to Trump to be loyalty to the United States.
You don't tolerate any criticism of your Dear Leader- and nor does he tolerate any criticism of himself- punishing those deemed not loyal enough.
You deem all news sources not slavishly devoted to your Dear Leader to be "Fake News", and accept without any doubt anything that he tweets.

Seems pretty cult like to me. So yeah- I have no problem with calling any of you exhibiting those tendencies to be part of his cult- but there are I am sure- Trump voters who don't fit that model. They just don't post here.

Meanwhile back in REALITY!!!

uCvSvC1.jpg

It's nothing new for Soros propaganda machine. They are known for calling their opponents some nasty names which are supposed to develop a bad image for the opponents. For example, in my home country of Ukraine, occupied by Soros&Co since 2014 coup, Nazis' fans call us (who don't except both them and the coup) some weird names like Vata (cotton), Colorados (hard to explain to you guys on this forum), etc. The "Pootie Poo" has been also created for the same purposes. They all are links of the same chain of liberal propaganda "helping" ignorant people to create a needed bad image of a person (or group of people, in this case, Trump supporters) they hate and want you to hate too.

I've heard it before on this forum. And they wonder why they cant turn any of us to their Communist candidates!A]

You venerate Trump and demand personal loyalty to him- not to the United States- actually you equate loyalty to Trump to be loyalty to the United States.
You don't tolerate any criticism of your Dear Leader- and nor does he tolerate any criticism of himself- punishing those deemed not loyal enough.
You deem all news sources not slavishly devoted to your Dear Leader to be "Fake News", and accept without any doubt anything that he tweets.

Seems pretty cult like to me. So yeah- I have no problem with calling any of you exhibiting those tendencies to be part of his cult- but there are I am sure- Trump voters who don't fit that model. They just don't post here.
And yet we "allow" you to trash him here.

How un-cult like of us.

We remember when there was ZERO criticism of the black messiah for 8 years.

We remember your slavish devotion to Bill Clinton for 8 years.

So tell us more about "cults"

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You leftards are so stupid...

, said the local MSM source.

Isn't it interesting that until the media began to parrot this talking point that the people on the forum like you, suddenly find it the correct analysis.

Not just you, but on both sides really. Tump says X and every right-leaning person parrots that. The media says Y, and every Trump hater in the country parrots the same talking point.

It would be wonderful to see people actually think for themselves for a change, instead of being led by the nose.

How un-cult like of us.

And let's take a look at our "innocent" Dems who call Trump's supporters "a cult" :

long-island-nyku-klux-klan-with-hands-raised-in-oath-during-night-picture-id514690914

What has changed since then? Yes, they stopped wearing their white robes.

Last edited:

:auiqs.jpg:

You misspelled "Obama" slapnutz.

Isn't it interesting that until the media began to parrot this talking point that the people on the forum like you, suddenly find it the correct analysis.

Not just you, but on both sides really. Tump says X and every right-leaning person parrots that. The media says Y, and every Trump hater in the country parrots the same talking point.

It would be wonderful to see people actually think for themselves for a change, instead of being led by the nose.
Your analysis is well intended but you shoot it in the foot when you accurately claim the media going left and righties going right. Media is where info emanates from so those who disagree with mass media must already be thinking for themselves.

How un-cult like of us.

And let's take a look at our "innocent" Dems who call Trump's supporters "a cult" :

long-island-nyku-klux-klan-with-hands-raised-in-oath-during-night-picture-id514690914

What has changed since then? Yes, they stopped wearing their white robes.
Are you sure they stopped?

C5yM8NUXMAE7R7T

Your post is complete lies. No one is devoted to Trump but we are devoted to our country being saved while bastards like you are devoted to destroying it.

Forum List

Back