Leftists attack "Fixer Upper" hosts Chip and Joanna Gaines for attending Christian Church.

SmokeALib

Platinum Member
Nov 8, 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
The LGBT sexual perverts are attacking this couple in the media. Soon, they will go after HGTV and it's advertisers until the network drops the popular show.
Its ok for these perverts to stick up for their sick lifestyle. But hell hath no fury if Christians do the same. I don't attack "Ellen", i just turn the channel.
We conservatives should all help this couple keep their show skyrocketing in the ratings.
Tune in.

The LGBT crowd demands tolerance and are some of the most intolerant assholes on the planet

This kind of stuff backfires on them though. No one thinks kindly of them when they pull this shit.
I watch this program, these people never talk politics, religion, or sexual orientation. This is just another shit stirring attack on a Christian couple because they can get away with it, just like the bakers. Truth is more Americans sympathize with the bakers and the Waco couple.

The LGBT sexual perverts are attacking this couple in the media. Soon, they will go after HGTV and it's advertisers until the network drops the popular show.
Its ok for these perverts to stick up for their sick lifestyle. But hell hath no fury if Christians do the same. I don't attack "Ellen", i just turn the channel.
We conservatives should all help this couple keep their show skyrocketing in the ratings.
Tune in.

Link? Credible proof? Context?

Tune in.

Look it up. I did.

Tune in.

Look it up. I did.

Google is hard!!!!

Tune in.

Look it up. I did.

You started the thread jackass!

It's a guarantee you misrepresented the story by the way . I don't even have to look it up.

Tune in.

Look it up. I did.

Google is hard!!!!

Proper thread etiquette is that you post a link wh your story .

I know righties don't like to do that because you just like to make things up .

-+
Tune in.

Look it up. I did.

It's a guarantee you misrepresented the story by the way . I don't even have to look it up.

You should have.....jackass

But not everyone appreciates those Christian beliefs – especially the militant LGBT crowd.

And now, they are on the warpath.

The Mainstream Media and militant LGBT activists are unleashing their fury over reports the Gaines family attends Antioch Community Church, a non-denominational megachurch.

'Fixer Upper' stars under fire for attending 'anti-gay' church

Tune in.

Look it up. I did.

Google is hard!!!!

Proper thread etiquette is that you post a link wh your story .

I know righties don't like to do that because you just like to make things up .
I checked with the mods once. You are not obligated to post a link to a piece especially if stating your opinion.

The people who started this crap are at buzzfeed. Go there

Dana Perino: BuzzFeed's 'Fixer Upper' story backfired

-+
Tune in.

Look it up. I did.

But not everyone appreciates those Christian beliefs – especially the militant LGBT crowd.

The Mainstream Media and militant LGBT activists are unleashing their fury over reports the Gaines family attends Antioch Community Church, a non-denominational megachurch.

Aw, so they attended an 'anti-gay' church. Now we have some context. Actions have consequences.

'Fixer Upper' Hosts Chip and Joanna Gaines Unfairly Targeted for Their Faith?

Tune in.

Look it up. I did.

-+
Tune in.

Look it up. I did.

Aw, so they attended an 'anti-gay' church. Now we have some context. Actions have consequences.

Freedom of religion asshole, it's sort of Constitutional

-+
Tune in.

Look it up. I did.

If it's a Christian church, aka preaches the bible, it's anti-gay.

Forum List

Back