Leftists Backing Kim Dong Dung

Kim and Trump are one of a kind, two peas inna pod, like matching outfits for coupleS in love..They are both blustering blowhards...

This ^^ right here.

If anyone should understand what trolling is, Rump should. Problem is, he doesn't know how to counter-troll.
He is used to being at the top of the food chain and has always had a one way street to operate with..

Trump is saber rattling just to improve his poll numbers . Kim jun is the perfect dance partner.

Rubes are really impressed wh war talk and whiz jets . Just like Trumps "bombing " of Syria .

I am not in agreement with our nation's foreign policy history, nor am I in favor of a military conflict with North Korea, but it really says something when the left in this country prefers to blame our own president for escalating a conflict that has been brewing for decades as opposed to the murderous dictator threatening to use nukes on Guam.

You have examples of this 'blaming' then? News to me.

I am not in agreement with our nation's foreign policy history, nor am I in favor of a military conflict with North Korea, but it really says something when the left in this country prefers to blame our own president for escalating a conflict that has been brewing for decades as opposed to the murderous dictator threatening to use nukes on Guam.

Who specifically has taken the side of North Korea?

I am looking for quotes.

Personally- as part of the 'American Left'- I think that North Korea is one of the most despotic regimes in the world- and no I don't want it to have nuclear weapons or ICBM's.

Nor do I want a war.

But I do think it is acceptable in the United States to question what our President says- and not just clap at whatever he say.

They took the side of the USSR, North Vietnam, Communist China, etc etc.

The left love evil.

The words American and left do not belong together. There is nothing American about the left.

The right loves to romanticize war . How do you think we got into Afghanistan and Iraq ? Meatheads like yourselves with your macho bullshit .

Trump himself said those wars were mistakes . Remember ?
We got into those places via airlines:

781659d278db9f8a82d21a240f280df8--tim-howard-twin-towers.jpg

What'd Iraq have to do wh 911?? It was a bunch of saudis flying this planes .

Idiot rubes still buying the war machine bullshit .
If you don't like the answer, perhaps you shouldn't have asked the question.

Trump is saber rattling just to improve his poll numbers . Kim jun is the perfect dance partner.

Rubes are really impressed wh war talk and whiz jets . Just like Trumps "bombing " of Syria .
Good point...

Trump IS having ordnance set to explode on contact, instead of delivering it to ISIS by parachute, on pallets, isn't he???

How shocking.

Hate being right all of the time.

Then again, this is about as predictable as rain.

The left are seditious scumbags and all of them deserve a traitors death.

It's only been 6+ months and the cult of trump cannot take the heat.

Funny

We played defense with President Obama for a full eight years. They only have to defend for four years if trump can make it that far.

How shocking.

Hate being right all of the time.

Then again, this is about as predictable as rain.

The left are seditious scumbags and all of them deserve a traitors death.
It's not treason to disagree with the president and have no faith in him, if it was you Trumpbots are all the worst traitors this country has ever seen. This is still a somewhat free country where people may express their displeasure with the government without fear of death from hate-filled goose-steppers like yourself.

I noticed, just today at work , certain liberals put the emphasis on how BAD president Trump IS and underplay the sheer villainy of that little Napoleon running N. Korea. It's absurdist theater.

I noticed, just today at work , certain liberals put the emphasis on how BAD president Trump IS and underplay the sheer villainy of that little Napoleon running N. Korea. It's absurdist theater.
We have many of the same kind of people building up the NK threat that told us all that Saddam was about to destroy Israel and Europe with his vast stockpile of WMD's, excuse us if all this shit sounds way too familiar. You people bought the lie of WMDs and it seems you never learn, beating the war drum is just too much fun I guess.

That just earned you Ignore status.

Siding with our enemies?

WTF is wrong with you?
Kim and Trump are one of a kind, two peas inna pod, like matching outfits for couples in love..They are both blustering blowhards...

Who are you even talking to? :dunno:

Still waiting for the OP --- or anybody --- to come up with some evidence for the topic strawman.
Not expecting return any time soon.

No one is blaming Trump for N. Korea. KJK being unstable and making threats is nothing new. But Trump reacting to KJK empty threats plays right into NK hands. Trump is fighting fire with fire. It does nothing but escalate the situation.

War is the last thing this country needs. And Trump seems trigger happy. Its like he almost wants NK attack Guam so he can attack.

What you Trumpsters fail to see is the chain reaction that could be set off if we attack NK. NK could bomb SK and Japan which could result in high causalities. We'll be going into this war with no international support.

Its is interesting the right wants to villianize the left as North Korean sympathizers and not being supportive of the POTUS. Y'all said the same crap just before the Iraq war. Y'all even boycotted the Dixie Chicks Lol.

Look at how Iraq turned out. 14 years later and still no victory.

NO one likes North Korea, that's not just any one party in the USA, that's the world, including both Russia & China ,Who said they like N Korea? THREATS do nothing to a toddler having a fit. we need an adult in the room.

NO one likes North Korea, that's not just any one party in the USA, that's the world, including both Russia & China ,Who said they like N Korea? THREATS do nothing to a toddler having a fit. we need an adult in the room.
It's even worse than that, they say "I do not want a war BUT liberals are traitors for not wanting a war.

Forum List

Back