The Dangerous Game of Smearing a Sitting President of the Most Powerful Country in the World

Well President Trumps meeting with the Norks went belly up.

No deal: Trump-Kim summit ends abruptly

In the eyes of the world, Trump is being undermined by his own countrymen with calls for impeachment, fake resolutions against his declarations of Emergency that h ave zero chance of actually sticking, and an opposition party that would rather see Americans lose in every negotiation and everything else included rather than to let the President have a single win.

Why should anyone in the world take such a Chief Executive seriously when he cannot achieve the symbolic respect of his own people?

Gone is the ability to talk the Norks into giving up their nukes for concessions, gone is the ability to help guide India and Pakistan away from nuclear war, gone is the ability to negotiate better trade deals for US workers all because Nancy Piglosi and Chucky Schmuker think this is what is required to win in 2020.

This is simply disgusting, disloyal and reckless.

Mike Cohen is a brazen liar, who has been repeatedly caught in perjury and is going to prison for perjury and he has even been disbarred. And the Democrats have turned over the operations of Congress to him and his lawyer Lanny Davis, to try and embarrass Trump with nothing but unsupported claims and unwarranted allegations of wrong doing by a known liar who is obviously wanting to plea deal with his little chip of testimony of betrayal of client privilege.

I have never felt so embarrassed for my country my whole life than I did yesterday with the Democrat Party self immolating our national interests and the interests of her people so they can say once again to the whole planet 'ORANGE MAN BAD!' with ZERO political consequences what so ever, only international consequences as we have seen.

In the meantime India and Pakistan may stumble into nuclear war because these Dimocrats are undermining the probably single man on Earth who can carrot and stick them into peace; and that is our duly elected sitting President, Donald J Trump.

Dimocrats, you are disgusting, you are traitorous, and you are a bunch of fools playing with consequences you cannot fathom all for your political horse shit.

Shame, shame, shame on you, you bloody imbeciles. The sooner you are drubbed into the ash heap of history the better it will be for Mankind.

Whatever you do, don’t hold Trump responsible for anything that goes wrong. Good boy.

Or just continue with your investigations about nothing, that show no results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's to say, Congress very much is an "appropriate" authority to investigate executive wrongdoing,

It's a 'who watches the watchers' issue Olde one .....we've been constitutionally policed by the 3 branches , one would think that 3 legged stool sufficient enough, but the devil is in the details ........something Mr Beale enlightened me to a while ago>>>

Sparky is one of the finest poster on here, and whenever he's posting lyrics, I found he sheds some, at times unorthodox, light on the issue.
well i'm not quite able to quit my day job, but thanks :)

This isnt shade, this is undermining the President of our Republic during high stakes negotiations.

Which strikes at the very heart of Americana Jim

Questioning authority.

Those positions of power that exist beyond reproach are dictatorships

I find this is what many partisans really wish , despite their consistent gaggeling of constitutionality.

Do you even realize that quoting the lyrics of a song is not a rational argument

Yes well......do notify me should rationality magically appear then.....

~S~

That's to say, Congress very much is an "appropriate" authority to investigate executive wrongdoing,

It's a 'who watches the watchers' issue Olde one .....we've been constitutionally policed by the 3 branches , one would think that 3 legged stool sufficient enough, but the devil is in the details ........something Mr Beale enlightened me to a while ago>>>

No, it's not a "who watches the watchers?" issue, Sparky. It's the electorate, the ultimate authority, watching the watchers, as informed by a free and independent press. I would recommend taking whatever Mr. Beale brings up with extreme caution. If that's of any worth, you'll actually have to make the case for it, because I have banned the silly flickering images from YouDupe from this machine.

No, but when the same group who spent 8 years throwing shade starts whining about have shade thrown on them, THAT is funny.

This isnt shade, this is undermining the President of our Republic during high stakes negotiations.

And the same didn't happen with other presidents?

What I am talking about is the idea that this is new or that this president is persecuted.

In the eyes of the world, Trump is being undermined by his own countrymen with calls for impeachment, fake resolutions against his declarations of Emergency that h ave zero chance of actually sticking, and an opposition party that would rather see Americans lose in every negotiation and everything else included rather than to let the President have a single win.

Why should anyone in the world take such a Chief Executive seriously when he cannot achieve the symbolic respect of his own people?

Gone is the ability to talk the Norks into giving up their nukes for concessions, gone is the ability to help guide India and Pakistan away from nuclear war, gone is the ability to negotiate better trade deals for US workers all because Nancy Piglosi and Chucky Schmuker think this is what is required to win in 2020.

Mike Cohen is a brazen liar, who has been repeatedly caught in perjury and is going to prison for perjury and he has even been disbarred. And the Democrats have turned over the operations of Congress to him and his lawyer Lanny Davis, to try and embarrass Trump with nothing but unsupported claims and unwarranted allegations of wrong doing by a known liar who is obviously wanting to plea deal with his little chip of testimony of betrayal of client privilege.

I have never felt so embarrassed for my country my whole life than I did yesterday with the Democrat Party self immolating our national interests and the interests of her people so they can say once again to the whole planet 'ORANGE MAN BAD!' with ZERO political consequences what so ever, only international consequences as we have seen.

In the meantime India and Pakistan may stumble into nuclear war because these Dimocrats are undermining the probably single man on Earth who can carrot and stick them into peace; and that is our duly elected sitting President, Donald J Trump.

Dimocrats, you are disgusting, you are traitorous, and you are a bunch of fools playing with consequences you cannot fathom all for your political horse shit.

Shame, shame, shame on you, you bloody imbeciles. The sooner you are drubbed into the ash heap of history the better it will be for Mankind.

Whatever you do, don’t hold Trump responsible for anything that goes wrong. Good boy.

You're right! There have been zero results! I must be nuts to think otherwise.

You're right! There have been zero results! I must be nuts to think otherwise.

[emoji106]

No, but when the same group who spent 8 years throwing shade starts whining about have shade thrown on them, THAT is funny.

And the same didn't happen with other presidents?

What I am talking about is the idea that this is new or that this president is persecuted.

Back when we had short election seasons this sort of thing has always happened, there was a time that POTUS campaigns did not start till around August of the election year, and then people would fall back into their ranks and pull together as Americans til the next election.

But now we have election campaigning 24/7 and the new campaigns start before the last votes are counted in the current campaign. So there is never a break from the partisan mockery, obfuscation and slander any more.

And now it is happening even as the President is engaged in sensitive negotiations with a nuclear weapons armed psycho-sociopath.

You think this is OK since it is political payback?

There is more at stake here than who gets to divy out the Federali slop at the trough. We could seriously damage if not destroy civilization now, especially in America.

We have to find a way to curtail our campaigning from this Eternally On Mode it is currently in.

And for 8 years Trump was claiming that the sitting President of the United States was not even born in this nation. Let me guess...that was principled, and well-reasoned opposition, right?
Let's dig up the hundreds of batshit conspiracy theories that the right wing punditry circulate. They have swirled around the Clinton's for years to the point that a large chunk of the population doesnt onow what's true or false but just assumes bad bad things.

Let's dig up the hundreds of batshit conspiracy theories that the right wing punditry circulate. They have swirled around the Clinton's for years to the point that a large chunk of the population doesnt onow what's true or false but just assumes bad bad things.

Lol, yeah, just run with last elections lies and bile.

That always works!

37 arrests and guilty please. Investigations that have shown Russia is influencing American free elections. How the FUCK is Russia successfully infiltrating our free elections "nothing". I mean are you a Russian there? Saying "nothing to see here Comrade. Ignore FBI... KGB was always better. Ignore CIA and NSA. Russia isn't doing anything to you".

That's just sickening that pukes like you will say that Russia influencing American elections is "nothing". Fuck off you commie twat.

37 arrests and guilty please. Investigations that have shown Russia is influencing American free elections. How the FUCK is Russia successfully infiltrating our free elections "nothing". I mean are you a Russian there? Saying "nothing to see here Comrade. Ignore FBI... KGB was always better. Ignore CIA and NSA. Russia isn't doing anything to you".
That's just sickening that pukes like you will say that Russia influencing American elections is "nothing". Fuck off you commie twat.

According to the Butterfly Effect, a buttefly farting in a windstorm over the Sahara can crash Real Estate Values in North Carolina.

EVERYTHING affects our elections, dumbass, and certainly Russia is no different.

You can only impeach a President for breaking the law, not offending your tender sensibilities, twatface.

3d642ee4bc16a2f8d63ddd7b7cf5a450.jpg

According to the Butterfly Effect, a buttefly farting in a windstorm over the Sahara can crash Real Estate Values in North Carolina.

EVERYTHING affects our elections, dumbass, and certainly Russia is no different.

You can only impeach a President for breaking the law, not offending your tender sensibilities, twatface.

You are spare parts snowflake.

I get it. You got conned. You are upset and whine and bitch and fight that it's ok Russia is trying to influence our elections. You and captain bonespurs can go be the pro-russian supporters you sit here and claim to be. You aren't even worth my time, you are more useless than the cum I let leak out of your mom late at night. Piss off you Russian fuck, you are on ignore.

And yes you can impeach a president for breaking a law, like felony campaign violations for paying off an adult film star for his cheating on his wife.

I get it. You got conned. You are upset and whine and bitch and fight that it's ok Russia is trying to influence our elections. You and captain bonespurs can go be the pro-russian supporters you sit here and claim to be. You aren't even worth my time, you are more useless than the cum I let leak out of your mom late at night. Piss off you Russian fuck, you are on ignore.

And yes you can impeach a president for breaking a law, like felony campaign violations for paying off an adult film star for his cheating on his wife.

roflmao, you are a true doofus and now on my ignore list. Congrats.

We have a moron criminal serial compulsive liar in the White House named Donald Trump and his .

Orange MAN BAD!

These idiot Dimocrats think that paying money to a lawyer is an impeachable offense, lol.

And they call us stupid for supporting our duly elected President.

SMDH
He paid money to a lawyer, who paid a porn star first, and didn't report that money on any financial disclosure, making those payments illegal.

He can also be indicted while in office, especially since the crime involved Trump obtaining that office illegally.

This is undermining the rule of law and the Constitution with illegal campaign finance payments that were not reported, and using Russians who conspired with Trump to get there.

I guess you could say there are two tracks here;

The content of the hearings
The hearings themselves

I come down on the side of this:

I think we should leave all investigating to the appropriate authorities. If it’s the FBI, cool. If it is the Independent Counsel’s office, cool. If it’s NCIS, cool. But don’t have all three filing reports then have the Congress hold hearings about anything other than, perhaps, if the FBI, IC, or NCIS overstepped their mandate, were incompetent, etc…

But if we’re going to have the multiple layers of investigations and political grandstanding that comes along with it…have them in public as much as you can.

I agree with most of the above, but disagree slightly with your assessment of Congressional hearings. They are part of the Constitutional checks and balances, and they are of major importance. That's not just so because Mueller's mandate is fairly limited (Russian interference, collusion, and related), while Congress investigates what they want. It is, as you rightly note, also because you get to learn a lot about your representatives in public hearings. Weren't you excited about AOC's pointed, pithy, intelligent questioning, and the contrast to the grand-standers, and the smear artists on the GOP side? Isn't it in and of it self an important issue to be discovered that the GOP representatives at that public hearing had no interest whatsoever in their president's (alleged) criminality?

That's to say, Congress very much is an "appropriate" authority to investigate executive wrongdoing, and not just in the legal sense (which would be of interest to the FBI), but in the political sense as well, as in waste, incompetence, failure to follow Congressional mandates, misappropriating funds etc., and that's without even getting to the matter of impeachment. It's an important tool, and the electorate should watch closely, and inflict harsh punishment on those who would abuse it.
GOP representatives on that committee were shown to be cowards and traitors to this country. They took an oath to uphold the rule of law and the Constitution, and instead, acted like complicit thugs for a criminal-in-chief. It was one of the worst displays of treason to one's country I have ever seen.

We have a moron criminal serial compulsive liar in the White House named Donald Trump and his .

Orange MAN BAD!

These idiot Dimocrats think that paying money to a lawyer is an impeachable offense, lol.

And they call us stupid for supporting our duly elected President.

SMDH
He was illegally elected by way of Russia, and illegal campaign contributions that were never reported, that Cohen is going to prison for. Trump is next.

Forum List

Back