Leftists Backing Kim Dong Dung

Over 50 years of appeasement has gotten us where we are today. Past leaders did not do enough to curtail the monsters in N. Korea. Now Trump is left to deal with it. Add to that the constant barrage of media lies, half truths, and never ending attacks on the president, coupled with almost daily death threats from so called celebs, not to mention message boards like this with a 100 lies and misleading stories a day posted about Trump. Add that all up and it could send a very clear signal to N. Korea. That message being our government is near death and the time is tight for the picking. This is what liberal scum have done and are doing.

Last edited:
Kim and Trump are one of a kind, two peas inna pod, like matching outfits for coupleS in love..They are both blustering blowhards...
so you side with Kim I see, traitor. I bet you enjoy watching americans die eh?

I thought you were one of them, thanks for the confirmation.
Both leaders should have a pillow fight to see who wins..
so you want a war. again, it's obvious who you are. america hater. ouch,
Let me switch investments over to Korean kimchi..It has to be better than sauerkraut..plus it is safe to eat after a nuclear exchange while it's buried..
go over and live there, they'd probably accept you with open arms, then arrest you and starve you to death.

Over 50 years of appeasement has gotten us where we are today. Past leaders did not do enough to curtail the monsters in N. Korea. Now Trump is left to deal with it. Add to that the constant barrage of media lies, half truths, and never ending attacks on the president, coupled with almost daily death threats from so called celebs, not to mention message boards like this with a 100 lies and misleading stories a day posted about Trump. Add that all up and it could send a very clear signal to N. Korea. That message bieng our government is near death and the time is tight for the picking. This is what liberal scum have done and are doing.
Yeah, rightist never attack any democratic president...

The funny thing is, it's the liberals that are the type of people that NK wants to kill the most

I am not in agreement with our nation's foreign policy history, nor am I in favor of a military conflict with North Korea, but it really says something when the left in this country prefers to blame our own president for escalating a conflict that has been brewing for decades as opposed to the murderous dictator threatening to use nukes on Guam.
:clap2:

That's where we are right now. Sad to watch.

Over 50 years of appeasement has gotten us where we are today. Past leaders did not do enough to curtail the monsters in N. Korea. Now Trump is left to deal with it. Add to that the constant barrage of media lies, half truths, and never ending attacks on the president, coupled with almost daily death threats from so called celebs, not to mention message boards like this with a 100 lies and misleading stories a day posted about Trump. Add that all up and it could send a very clear signal to N. Korea. That message bieng our government is near death and the time is tight for the picking. This is what liberal scum have done and are doing.
they hate america, it is very obvious. and they admit now. wow.

The words American and left do not belong together. There is nothing American about the left.

The right loves to romanticize war . How do you think we got into Afghanistan and Iraq ? Meatheads like yourselves with your macho bullshit .

Trump himself said those wars were mistakes . Remember ?

I am not in agreement with our nation's foreign policy history, nor am I in favor of a military conflict with North Korea, but it really says something when the left in this country prefers to blame our own president for escalating a conflict that has been brewing for decades as opposed to the murderous dictator threatening to use nukes on Guam.
Right Wing-Red State White Amerika has taken sides with Putin's Russia.
putin%20flagjpg.jpg.jpe
So Russia want NK taken out? Are you stoned?

The words American and left do not belong together. There is nothing American about the left.

The right loves to romanticize war . How do you think we got into Afghanistan and Iraq ? Meatheads like yourselves with your macho bullshit .

We got into those places via airlines:

781659d278db9f8a82d21a240f280df8--tim-howard-twin-towers.jpg

God forbid people be against war for nothing !

I noticed your description about Guam . Like nothing happened before that ? We were all just sitting around and out of nowhere NK is like "hey, let's fire some rockets near Guam !"

Trump n Kim have both been talking out their ass .

Shit, what is even the issue !?

You want to send soldiers into another pointless war and you say I enjoy watching Americans die ?

Righties are such meatheads . Their Answr to everything is to send in the military .

Looking forward to the mushroom cloud over LA huh?

We got into those places via airlines:

781659d278db9f8a82d21a240f280df8--tim-howard-twin-towers.jpg

What'd Iraq have to do wh 911?? It was a bunch of saudis flying this planes .

Idiot rubes still buying the war machine bullshit .

Right Wing-Red State White Amerika has taken sides with Putin's Russia.
putin%20flagjpg.jpg.jpe

You need to catch up.
The Russia thing is over.

The American left has taken the side of North Korea

Have to wonder if it's strictly because the left is anti-Trump or perhaps they also see the North Korean army as being gay?

You people always say the stupidest hypberbolic non sense. You're embarrassing yourself.

This is how stupid your logic is:

"Lefties think Trump is wrong about his actions on North Korea. They like North Korea! Derp, derp, derp!"

And yeah, when Trump says stupid caveman shit like "fire and fury", obviously that is going to make the idiot NK leader escalate his rhetoric. They don't fear Trump. They think he is a moron like everyone else.

God forbid people be against war for nothing !

I noticed your description about Guam . Like nothing happened before that ? We were all just sitting around and out of nowhere NK is like "hey, let's fire some rockets near Guam !"

Trump n Kim have both been talking out their ass .

Shit, what is even the issue !?

You want to send soldiers into another pointless war and you say I enjoy watching Americans die ?

Righties are such meatheads . Their Answr to everything is to send in the military .

Looking forward to the mushroom cloud over LA huh?
Well, that WOULD reduce those Libs' carbon footprint to the size of North Korea's...

THAT might be an improvement, and fight "global warming" to boot!!!

You people always say the stupidest hypberbolic non sense. You're embarrassing yourself.

This is how stupid your logic is:

"Lefties think Trump is wrong about his actions on North Korea. They like North Korea! Derp, derp, derp!"

And yeah, when Trump says stupid caveman shit like "fire and fury", obviously that is going to make the idiot NK leader escalate his rhetoric. They don't fear Trump. They think he is a moron like everyone else.

Have you kissed a commie today?

Kim and Trump are one of a kind, two peas inna pod, like matching outfits for coupleS in love..They are both blustering blowhards...

This ^^ right here.

If anyone should understand what trolling is, Rump should. Problem is, he doesn't know how to counter-troll.

No doubt that's why Dim Dung wanted Rump in the White House in the first place. He knew he'd be low-hanging fruit.

Forum List

Back