Leftists Backing Kim Dong Dung

It is that mindless Moon Bat partisan crap. We see it all the time.

When Obama loved the Muslims then the Moon Bats loved the Muslims.

When Russia was giving Slick Willy a fortune for a stupid speech and making Crooked hillary rich with donations to her foundation then the Moon Bats loved the Russians.

When it was rumored that the Russians leaked the Wikileaks info about the corruption of the DNC then the Moon Bats hated the Russians.

When Trump spoke out against South Korea nuclear proliferation then the Moon Bats hate him for it. The dumshits hate everything Trump does. Of course they never said a word when Slick Willy did it.
Never loved the muslims....or any idiot who follows a patriarchial religion....they don't have the intellectual maturity to even be appreciated, let alone loved.

There it is again......obviously the order has gone out to the trumpanzees to accuse all non-trumpanzees to be supporters of North Korea.....:rofl: It's SO transparent! :rofl:
file.php

Problem with that is Trump supporters don't take orders.
We learned early on that thinking for yourself works better than following the herd over a cliff.
"trump supporters don't take orders"......:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Sure, that's why we see you all fawning over everything that comes out of his mouth or out of the mouth of his radio fluffers.

There it is again......obviously the order has gone out to the trumpanzees to accuse all non-trumpanzees to be supporters of North Korea.....:rofl: It's SO transparent! :rofl:
file.php

Problem with that is Trump supporters don't take orders.
We learned early on that thinking for yourself works better than following the herd over a cliff.
"trump supporters don't take orders"......:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Sure, that's why we see you all fawning over everything that comes out of his mouth or out of the mouth of his radio fluffers.
You're confusing us with you libs.
We agree with most of what Trump says.
You fuckers agree with everything that Obama said even if it was anti-American bullshit.

I am not in agreement with our nation's foreign policy history, nor am I in favor of a military conflict with North Korea, but it really says something when the left in this country prefers to blame our own president for escalating a conflict that has been brewing for decades as opposed to the murderous dictator threatening to use nukes on Guam.

I am not in agreement with our nation's foreign policy history, nor am I in favor of a military conflict with North Korea, but it really says something when the left in this country prefers to blame our own president for escalating a conflict that has been brewing for decades as opposed to the murderous dictator threatening to use nukes on Guam.

In my opinion, anymore ass kissing planted on kim chi, will only allow him to perfect the range and guidance systems on his missiles. Then the cows will come home for the libtards. Kim will really be a world threat.

Have you seen a map of North Korea at night? Their carbon footprint is a thing of beauty!

Also, they have a single payerhealth care system!

Progs <3 KJU

God forbid people be against war for nothing !

I noticed your description about Guam . Like nothing happened before that ? We were all just sitting around and out of nowhere NK is like "hey, let's fire some rockets near Guam !"

Trump n Kim have both been talking out their ass .

Shit, what is even the issue !?

I noticed your description about Guam . Like nothing happened before that ? We were all just sitting around and out of nowhere NK is like "hey, let's fire some rockets near Guam !"

so you side with Kim I see, traitor. I bet you enjoy watching americans die eh?

Kim and Trump are one of a kind, two peas inna pod, like matching outfits for coupleS in love..They are both blustering blowhards...

I thought you were one of them, thanks for the confirmation.

So you decided to waltz in to provide the proof for DTMB's post.

According to the left what isn't our fault?

Kim and Trump are one of a kind, two peas inna pod, like matching outfits for coupleS in love..They are both blustering blowhards...

Both leaders should have a pillow fight to see who wins..
so you want a war. again, it's obvious who you are. america hater. ouch,

You want to send soldiers into another pointless war and you say I enjoy watching Americans die ?

Righties are such meatheads . Their Answr to everything is to send in the military .

Right Wing-Red State White Amerika has taken sides with Putin's Russia.
putin%20flagjpg.jpg.jpe

You want to send soldiers into another pointless war and you say I enjoy watching Americans die ?

Righties are such meatheads . Their Answr to everything is to send in the military .
no I don't. I want pointless other people to stay the fk out of my country. I will stop them there rather than here. It's called security. you think you can just walk into a concert without paying? silly twit, you know not how the country works. you should learn while you're here.

Both leaders should have a pillow fight to see who wins..
so you want a war. again, it's obvious who you are. america hater. ouch,
Let me switch investments over to Korean kimchi..It has to be better than sauerkraut..plus it is safe to eat after a nuclear exchange while it's buried..

Forum List

Back