Leftists Celebrate FBI raid of Trump's home

colbert is the biggest asshole on the planet
the corrupt democrat party is creating a fascist police state where people can be arrested for opposing them
the dems are a dangerous crackpot cult
That's actually some sobering truth. That that's their intention is obvious.
Stephen Colbert is certainly an evil minion.

So, so much wrong and so much disinformation in this I doubt I'll even start. But it is really sick the way this POS celebrates this Banana Republic action happening in the US.

Yes, Stephen Colbert is the mouthpiece/propaganda pusher for the leftists. This is common knowledge.

Colbert's a liberal utterly despised by both the left and right, and with good reason - he's utterly repugnant.

So, so much wrong and so much disinformation in this I doubt I'll even start. But it is really sick the way this POS celebrates this Banana Republic action happening in the US.

Yes, Stephen Colbert is the mouthpiece/propaganda pusher for the leftists. This is common knowledge.

Some people just can’t take a joke. Those mean libs trashing a nice, civil man like Donald Trump!

ketchup.png

76-years-old.jpg
I love seeing y'all this terrified.

It shows that none of these USMB goons watched the January 6th Hearings. They are ignorant about everything having to do with Trump's actions. And why? You would think that they would want to see all of it just to know how to argue against the facts, to concoct talking points. They end up looking like dumbasses who can't understand the ketchup reference. Sad!

Forum List

Back