Zone1 Leftists, do you agree that kids should receive sex-change operations without parental knowing?

oh gee-----uhm ----CONFIDENTIALITY-----My question---is there a SEXLESS option?
I’m sure your girlfriend asked you the same question.

I’m just asking how many kids have had sex change operations without their parents knowing about it.

“Honey, have you seen Michael?"

“No, but there is someone named Michelle sleeping in his bed now. She showed up out of nowhere”.

“Hmmm...maybe she knows what happened to Michael"

I’m sure your girlfriend asked you the same question.

I’m just asking how many kids have had sex change operations without their parents knowing about it.

“Honey, have you seen Michael?"

“No, but there is someone named Michelle sleeping in his bed now. She showed up out of nowhere”.

“Hmmm...maybe she knows what happened to Michael"
I like OPTIONS-----I'll take that burger WITHOUT PICKLES

Murder is not in "human nature"; it's considered an aberration.
You are spouting nonsense

Murder is totally within the nature of men

And you dont have to read the Bible and know about Cain snd Able to see that

As for it being an unacceptable aberration you have just described homosexuality

So you don’t know if this ever actually happened. Thanks for the admission.
I was right there when it all started-----when GENDER was being removed
from the study and practice of Medicine-----(circa 1970s) ----I objected
but was a lone nutcase in the wilderness

You are spouting nonsense

Murder is totally within the nature of men
Is it? I've never killed anyone and I was in the Army for 11 years.

And you dont have to read the Bible and know about Cain snd Able to see that
Cain and Abel are a myth.

As for it being an unacceptable aberration you have just described homosexuality
Why, because you think it's icky?

There have been studies showing that most homophobes are self-hating gay men. You seem to fit the bill.

Is it? I've never killed anyone and I was in the Army for 11 years.
Hopefully you have not cut your penis off either and now use the ladies restroom

But libs claim there people who were born the wrong way and cant help themselves

Which if true should apply to murderers too

Why not teach kids to accept and love themselves who they are (biologically?) Which is the question you are really asking.

I'll counter with my own question. Why don't you, and people like you accept and teach kids that they can be who they are emotionally without feeling they're doing something wrong?
Why do you want to promote permanent damage of children’s bodies/systems without their ability to consent?

If you support child surgeries and hormone blockers, etc.. you’re abusing that child. They can’t consent.

You support that??? I certainly hope you don’t. How sick do you have to be to think that’s okay.

Why do you want to promote permanent damage of children’s bodies/systems without their ability to consent?

If you support child surgeries and hormone blockers, etc.. you’re abusing that child. They can’t consent.

You support that??? I certainly hope you don’t. How sick do you have to be to think that’s okay.
First off, define kids? And while your busy doing that read up before you start putting out leading questions. Puberty blockers for transgender and gender-diverse youth. If you do you might find out that there is no permanent damage reported nor is anyone proposing to do anything about gender dysphoria without sound reasoning.

And since we are asking leading questions, as you are, I'll give you my own version. One that's probably better supported by the available medical research. Not accepting gender dysphoria as an actual condition and FORCING YOUR image of the gender of children so afflicted is known to increase suicide amongst such youths. Do you support forcing kids to contemplate suicide as a better alternative then giving them medicine?

Is that a fair question in your opinion?

Am I the only one who considers what happens to the lives of those who have undergone these mutilations?

What about a trans-man? Who would want to have an "intimate" relationship with such a creature? And how would it exactly manifest? Same for trans-woman? No man would want anything to do with it.

Is it all just a pretext to avoid being branded homosexual/lesbian?

Not accepting gender dysphoria as an actual condition and FORCING YOUR image of the gender of children so afflicted is known to increase suicide amongst such youths. Do you support forcing kids to contemplate suicide as a better alternative then giving them medicine?
It’s a shame I have to say this to another adult, but clearly, If a psychological condition causes high rates of suicide, we should guide our children away from it, not validate them towards it.

It’s like cigarettes, you shouldn’t want your child to smoke even if it’s what they feel or identity with.

It’s like a face tattoo at age 14, you shouldn’t want a child to get one because they want it based on how they feel.

It’s like anorexia… we should tell kids they are sick and too skinny, not celebrate and validate their feelings that they’re too fat.

You want to actually LEAD children towards a high-suicide lifestyle, and then try to use the tragic outcome as an ultimatum/blackmail to point the finger at those who seek to protect children (me, conservatives) instaead of pointing the finger at the destructive mental illness.

Why are you doing this?

Am I the only one who considers what happens to the lives of those who have undergone these mutilations?

What about a trans-man? Who would want to have an "intimate" relationship with such a creature? And how would it exactly manifest? Same for trans-woman? No man would want anything to do with it.

Is it all just a pretext to avoid being branded homosexual/lesbian?
Sure a guy would rather cut of his dick then being branded gay. So you have any idea how ridiculous that sounds?

In a way though it shows the motivation behind the whole transgender culture war thing.

You lost the gay and lesbian fight. Societal norms have shifted it sufficiently to consider homophobia as bad. So what's someone homophobic to do.

Target transgenders, do a lot of hair pulling screaming "think about the children" remove all context and viola. A whole new acceptable way to make bigotry acceptable.

First off, define kids? And while your busy doing that read up before you start putting out leading questions. Puberty blockers for transgender and gender-diverse youth. If you do you might find out that there is no permanent damage reported nor is anyone proposing to do anything about gender dysphoria without sound reasoning.
The America College of Pediatrics disagrees. I’d stop spreading misinformation, it’s harming children if you tell them or their parents There’s no risk.

It’s a shame I have to say this to another adult, but clearly, If a psychological condition causes high rates of suicide, we should guide our children away from it, not validate them towards it.

It’s like cigarettes, you shouldn’t want your child to smoke even if it’s what they feel or identity with.

It’s like a face tattoo at age 14, you shouldn’t want a child to get one because they want it based on how they feel.

It’s like anorexia… we should tell kids they are sick and too skinny, not celebrate and validate their feelings that they’re too fat.

You want to actually LEAD children towards a high-suicide lifestyle, and then try to use the tragic outcome as an ultimatum/blackmail to point the finger at those who seek to protect children (me, conservatives) instaead of pointing the finger at the destructive mental illness.

Why are you doing this?
Oh really. Tell me how much success has there been in converting gays and lesbians?

Sexuality is not transmutable. Nor is telling young people that how they feel is wrong and should be suppressed.

Transgenders have been around long before the term actually existed. Claiming you can "cure" it is the height of folly.

Again there's plenty of literature out there that supports lower rates of suicide of youths who receive gender affirming care. Care that includes determining the best individual course of action. Be it affirming or trying to steer them away.

As for what I'm doing. Trying to have a serious conversation about an issue that conservatives have politicized without caring that it has real life consequences for an already vulnerable minority.

Oh really. Tell me how much success has there been in converting gays and lesbians?
We’re not talking about this, you must be thinking of another convo with a different poster.
As for what I'm doing. Trying to have a serious conversation about an issue that conservatives have politicized without caring that it has real life consequences for an already vulnerable minority.
You appear to be promoting harmful actions to children and trying to Pat yourself on the back for it, and demonize those who want to protect them.

You’re the one who wants to give a kid candy bars nonstop because he thinks he wants it, and glorify yourself as being so compassionate to the child’s needs.. while all you’ve done is given them a permanent eating disorder that will likely lead to obesity and increased health risks and early death.

You’re the bad guy in this story

Forum List

Back