Zone1 Leftists, do you agree that kids should receive sex-change operations without parental knowing?

How is it a mental defect?
Humans are designed to have sex with the opposite sex

Anything else is a malfunction

If the horn on your car sounded every time you turned on the windshield wipers you wouldnt need me to tell you something is wrong

Works on the assumption that our only function is to have sex. Of course, about 35% of straight people have had at least one homosexual encounter.

If the horn on your car sounded every time you turned on the windshield wipers you wouldnt need me to tell you something is wrong

If my car's only purpose was to honk it's horn, you might have a point.

Politics is also about religion just as libs who hate Christians are promoting their political issue

Quite the contrary, I'm perfectly fine with you believing whatever fairy tales you want to protect you from your fear of death.

My problem is when you try to inflict those fairy tales on the rest of us.

Your first mistake is thinking humans are designed. There is no grand design. Evolution is a blind bitch. Secondly, you're talking about procreation, not sex. Oral sex has no reproductive value but I bet you engage in that as often as you can.

Oral sex has no reproductive value but I bet you engage in that as often as you can.
Humans do many things that are not good for them

When I was a child I didnt know what oral sex was

But thanks to hedonist libs now everyone is fully aware of it

Are we better off?

I dont think so

God designed sex to be pleasuable

And he did that to insure procreation

Because sex is immutable but emotions change

Libs may do a sex change today and then later the child regrets it
Any one here understand or even try to understand the situation?
I sure don't.
Looks clear that the value seems to be in a pure political tactic.
We hate groomers. groomers are Democrat's.
I cant just Hate children because they are not like me.

Any one here understand or even try to understand the situation?
I sure don't.
Looks clear that the value seems to be in a pure political tactic.
We hate groomers. groomers are Democrat's.
I cant just Hate children because they are not like me.
No one hates trans children

Unless they grow up to be groomers

Humans do many things that are not good for them
What are you defining as not good? Oral sex has been great every time I've had it.
When I was a child I didnt know what oral sex was
That's not surprising. You don't seem to know what it as an adult either. 😄
But thanks to hedonist libs now everyone is fully aware of it
For which they should win a noble peace prize.
Are we better off?

I dont think so
Then don't engage in it. Be an oral sex incel all your life. No one here is going to care as much as you do about other people's sex lives.
God designed sex to be pleasuable

And he did that to insure procreation
Humans designed God and religion.

Its not an assumption that humans are designed to have sex with the opposite sex

Actually, they are just designed to have sex. Homosexuality is common in the animal Kingdom, as opposed to religion, which is purely a human delusion.

No, they kill themselves because they are batshit crazy, and batshit crazy people do batshit crazy things, up to and including suicide.

Wow, thanks for reminding me what "Christian compassion" looks like, Bob. And why I rejected it decades ago.

Says a fool that denies God. What standing do you delusionally imagine that leaves you, to speak of credibility?
Well, you see, I drew this pentagram on my floor, and said some magic words, and Satan didn't show up.

Because he was too busy not existing.

Just like when I prayed to God for my mom's cancer to get better.

He was too busy not existing as well.

Actually, they are just designed to have sex. Homosexuality is common in the animal Kingdom, as opposed to religion, which is purely a human delusion.
I dont know how common but not everything animals do is desirable

Such as killing their young

Oh wait, libs do that too in abortion clinics all across America

But libs calling themselves no better than animals is not a position I want to defend

I dont know how common but not everything animals do is desirable

Such as killing their young

Oh wait, libs do that too in abortion clinics all across America

But libs calling themselves no better than animals is not a position I want to defend

You weren't arguing "morality", bud, you were arguing nature.

As far as morality, you have yet to prove why homosexuality or transgenderism is "immoral", just that you find it icky.

You weren't arguing "morality", bud, you were arguing nature.

As far as morality, you have yet to prove why homosexuality or transgenderism is "immoral", just that you find it icky.
Ok, murder is within human nature

But that does not make it ok in most societies

If I find homosexuality “icky” so does God and the vast majority of humankind throughout recorded history

Nor is it strictly religious

Even the God-hating communist Soviet Union looked down on homosexuals

Ok, murder is within human nature

But that does not make it ok in most societies

If I find homosexuality “icky” so does God and the vast majority of humankind throughout recorded history

Why is it you homophobes like to compare homosexuality to other things to make your supposed point?

Murder is not in "human nature"; it's considered an aberration.

So tell me why Homosexuality is bad, without invoking God or telling me how icky you think the butt stuff is.

you really don't have an argument.

Nor is it strictly religious

Even the God-hating communist Soviet Union looked down on homosexuals

Awesome, you should move there and Take Trump with you.

Forum List

Back