Leftists harassing Christian baker AGAIN

The baker does not discriminate. He does not sell certain cakes to anyone, regardless of their protected status.

We are nothing of the sort. Never was, dumb fuck. Even if it were appropriate to identify an entire nation by one religion, which it is decidedly NOT, why would you think that Americans would follow the likes of graham, jeffress, focus on the family, perkins, family research council? Amongst the multitude of Christians who flourish here, along side our Muslim, Jewish, Sikh, Hindu, and Pagan fellow Americans, are plenty of Episcopalians, Roman Catholics, Eastern Orthodox, Lutherans, Methodists, Baptists, Presbyterians, Quakers, etc.

Please explain what you think is "Christian".

The Constitution is based on the Bible, pull out a dollar bill out of your wallet..

What does it say?

So in your world you think a bunch of sand kneegrows founded this country?

We are nothing of the sort. Never was, dumb fuck. Even if it were appropriate to identify an entire nation by one religion, which it is decidedly NOT, why would you think that Americans would follow the likes of graham, jeffress, focus on the family, perkins, family research council? Amongst the multitude of Christians who flourish here, along side our Muslim, Jewish, Sikh, Hindu, and Pagan fellow Americans, are plenty of Episcopalians, Roman Catholics, Eastern Orthodox, Lutherans, Methodists, Baptists, Presbyterians, Quakers, etc.

The Constitution is based on the Bible, pull out a dollar bill out of your wallet..

What does it say?

Why do you think that any other Christians, or any people of other faiths, or no faith, would want to adopt your unhappy lifestyle? The rest of us are not all that nuts. Go "marry" your 15-year-old cousin. Then the rest of us will will have to care for her when she and the babies forced upon her have to flee.

• No Direct or implied threats of violence/harm towards another member, or members family and/or threats with the intent of interfering in or disrupting a member's life. Moderation may act on obvious Stalking and Harassment of members on the forums.
  • No Attacks on family members.
  • No Accusations of other members relating to bestiality or pedophilia

"Report" for what reason? There are people here in the United States who claim some sort of "right" to sexually importune on teenage girls. To "marry" and impregnate girls of a certain age. This is pedophilia.

So you don't know the rules here at USMB?

You are implying I am a pedophile because I am a Christian .

I will give it like 30 minutes, if the mods don't do anything I will flame the hell out of you..

I don't care. Your posts imply that you hold certain views supporting pedophilia. BTW: judging from your posts, you are not a Christian. roy moore is a pedophile. There are"men" out there who groom little girls sexually while calling themselves "religious" leaders, like bill gothard, who called himself a "Christian" when all he wanted to do was to train little girls to open their legs for adult "Christian" men. Do you support such a thing?

How about the imbecile who self-identified as a "southern baptist," whom I recently saw on the local public TV channel, who openly bragged that he had the final say in any argument with his wife because he has the penis in his house? He did this on broadcast television!

What does it say?

What does it say?

Why do you think that any other Christians, or any people of other faiths, or no faith, would want to adopt your unhappy lifestyle? The rest of us are not all that nuts. Go "marry" your 15-year-old cousin. Then the rest of us will will have to care for her when she and the babies forced upon her have to flee.

• No Direct or implied threats of violence/harm towards another member, or members family and/or threats with the intent of interfering in or disrupting a member's life. Moderation may act on obvious Stalking and Harassment of members on the forums.

"Report" for what reason? There are people here in the United States who claim some sort of "right" to sexually importune on teenage girls. To "marry" and impregnate girls of a certain age. This is pedophilia.

I will give it like 30 minutes, if the mods don't do anything I will flame the hell out of you..

I don't care. Your posts imply that you hold certain views supporting pedophilia. BTW: judging from your posts, you are not a Christian. roy moore is a pedophile. There are"men" out there who groom little girls sexually while calling themselves "religious" leaders, like bill gothard, who called himself a "Christian" when all he wanted to do was to train little girls to open their legs for adult "Christian" men. Do you support such a thing?

How about the imbecile who self-identified as a "southern baptist," whom I recently saw on the local public TV channel, who openly bragged that he had the final say in any argument with his wife because he has the penis in his house? He did this on broadcast television!

Now I am going to fucking flame the hell out of you faggot..so you telling me being a Christian means I am a pedo?

You mother fucking rapist kneegrow hore?

What does it say?

What does it say?

If the mods won't step in...I will flame the fuck out of you..

You don't stand a chance against me..

What does it say?

What does it say?

Now I will just flame this thread you dumb ass bitch..

.I was being nice.. now it's war bitch .

You stupid fucking bitch , you think you can attack Christianity and I can't fight back you mother fucker..

?

You apparently are a mentally ill individual. Please seek help. You have lots of problems dealing with the other human beings in our world.

We are a Christian nation you dumb fuck

What does it say?

We are a Christian nation you dumb fuck

What does it say?

"Report" for what reason? There are people here in the United States who claim some sort of "right" to sexually importune on teenage girls. To "marry" and impregnate girls of a certain age. This is pedophilia. The poster implied that he is one of them.

Nothing to be reported. Some people are sick enough to do this to children.

You stupid bitch..I waited I was being nice..

Now I will flame the hell out of you .

What does it say?

What does it say?

You stupid ****..

You apparently are a mentally ill individual. Please seek help. You have lots of problems dealing with the other human beings in our world.

No you are a little fucking twat who fucks her sister..

You stupid ****..

Really. You are mental. Seek help.

You stupid ****..

Really. You are mental. Seek help.

Your the one is a broke ass kneegrow .

We all know it..

The left thinks they can bully the Christian on this site .

Now they are pissed when we fight back. .

Fuck you...

Just what does some reference to some "kneegrow," whatever that is, have to do with Jesus, whatever a person thinks Jesus was? These arguments obviously have nothing to do with religion in any form.

Just what does some reference to some "kneegrow," whatever that is, have to do with Jesus, whatever a person thinks Jesus was? These arguments obviously have nothing to do with religion in any form.

Listen you little kneegrow..never mind..

.lol

Forum List

Back