Leftists HATE free-speech

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
The liberals here wanted proof of the hatred of free speech in the left. While too many obvious cases to count exist, this one takes it to almost conspiratorial level.

"The European Union (EU), in partnership with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Microsoft, has unveiled a "code of conduct" to combat the spread of "illegal hate speech" online in Europe."

"The EU did very little to define what they mean by “hate speech” in the ‘Code of Conduct’, simply calling it speech that could “incite hatred” towards various minority groups. There is, therefore, a fear they will use this stretchable definition to silence criticism of their own policies – such open borders and mass migration."

"Meanwhile, the BBC, the UK taxpayer funded national broadcaster, attacked those criticizing the new ‘Code of Conduct’ as “standing up for hate”."

VIDEO: EU And Facebook Pledge To ‘Reeducate’ Users And Crush Free Speech
European Union Declares War On Internet Free Speech | Zero Hedge

This will be America's future too, under the Clintons. Under the ideology of tolerance, free speech won't be tolerated.

Leftist Hate Free Speech = Political Censorship

Just sayin'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obama_zpsyhdanqwz.gif~original

Even Obama gets some basic things right at times. But he is hardly the face of the liberal regressive mob.

Clinton? Here is just one of her quotes:

"This was no heat-of-the-moment hyperbole. Earlier that same day, the former secretary of state was even more explicit about what she would demand from American technology companies: "We're going to need help from Facebook and from YouTube and from Twitter," she declared on ABC's This Week, announcing a strategy of fighting terrorists "in the air," "on the ground," and "on the Internet." "They cannot permit the recruitment and the actual direction of attacks or the celebration of violence. They're going to have to help us take down these announcements and these appeals."

Apparently she was for banning video game sales too... full (very long) history Hail to the Censor!

Where are righties ever for free speech???

Ah, the false equivalency parade. If you think they are comparable to the modern day leftist lynch mob, you might as well have the perrfect vacuum in the place of your brain.

"A new poll shows that a majority of Democrats want to limit free speech with laws that would prohibit so-called “hate speech.”
The YouGov poll published Wednesday found that 51 percent of Democrats favor imposing legal limits on free speech while just 26 percent of Democrats oppose the idea.

Majority of Democrats Support Criminalizing Free Speech - Breitbart

I say let conservatives practice their hate speech whenever they need to vomit. I don't like seeing people getting ill in public without some kind of relief and they are too lazy to bring their own vomit bag.

Wail away trump's toejammers.

When they opposed the so called "campaign finance reform" which regulated free speech going into elections, when they opposed the so called "fairness" doctrine which requires private companies to give free airtime to leftist groups, when they allow Hillary to speak without attacking her supporters ...

I say let conservatives practice their hate speech whenever they need to vomit. I don't like seeing people getting ill in public without some kind of relief and they are too lazy to bring their own vomit bag.

Define hate speech.

You seem to confuse human beings with dictionaries. And you seem to need others to do research for you. Too lazy to do a little typing? No worries, just don't expect others to carry your load...so to speak.

Define hate speech.

You seem to confuse human beings with dictionaries. And you seem to need others to do research for you. Too lazy to do a little typing? No worries, just don't expect others to carry your load...so to speak.
I didn't expect an answer from a lefty. You can't.

Ah, the false equivalency parade. If you think they are comparable to the modern day leftist lynch mob, you might as well have the perrfect vacuum in the place of your brain.

"A new poll shows that a majority of Democrats want to limit free speech with laws that would prohibit so-called “hate speech.”
The YouGov poll published Wednesday found that 51 percent of Democrats favor imposing legal limits on free speech while just 26 percent of Democrats oppose the idea.

You wackos crack me up. You fall all over yourselves to spread dissent and hatred towards your fellow Americans and don't even look at the stats you're referencing. Did you even notice that the total for all Americans is just about even? Did you consider people laughing at you for using a hard core partisan site to try to support your predefined ideology?
Think! Use the brain God gave you to think!

Here is one of the lib's proposal for getting rid of that pesky free speech:

"HR 569 specifically names Muslims as a special class, worthy of protection from “bigotry or hateful rhetoric”.
"According to GovTrack.us the House Resolution which will give Muslims special status against “violence, bigotry, and hateful rhetoric” has gained many new co-Sponsors, all Democrats. This makes 144 co-Sponsors, all Democrats."

HR 569 | Defining the Narrative
The brilliant proposal: Text - H.Res.569 - 114th Congress (2015-2016): Condemning violence, bigotry, and hateful rhetoric towards Muslims in the United States.

When they opposed the so called "campaign finance reform" which regulated free speech going into elections, when they opposed the so called "fairness" doctrine which requires private companies to give free airtime to leftist groups, when they allow Hillary to speak without attacking her supporters ...

Watch what happens when they dare to protest a war initiated by a Republican President and his friends in Congress.

Define hate speech.

I didn't expect an answer from a lefty. You can't.

Yeah go with that. :cuckoo:

You wackos crack me up. You fall all over yourselves to spread dissent and hatred towards your fellow Americans and don't even look at the stats you're referencing. Did you even notice that the total for all Americans is just about even? Did you consider people laughing at you for using a hard core partisan site to try to support your predefined ideology?
Think! Use the brain God gave you to think!

Can you even math? Libs have put up so many false equivalencies that they can no longer tell the difference between things.

YouGov-free-speech.jpg

Forum List

Back