Leftists: If You Could Do It Over, Would You Run Hillary The Hag Again?

Different people, different policies. different times, for starters.

No, most of the same people...for fuck's sake, Trump's Transportation Secretary was Bush the Dumber's. The exact same policies. And the times aren't that much different. Stupidity still rules the GOP.

You really, really want to derail this thread, don't ya?

The only difference between the GOP of Bush the Dumber and the GOP of today is that the GOP of today's racism, sexism, homophobia, and bigotry are overt. The fundamentals of their beliefs have been unchanged since 1980.

Blah, blah, Bush. Blah, blah, racism.

asleep-at-keyboard.png

Yeah, I know...it is tiring having to keep reminding everyone how shitty Conservatives are. Maybe if you took ownership of your failures, you wouldn't have to hear it as often.

Yeah, I know...it is tiring having to keep reminding everyone how shitty Conservatives are. Maybe if you took ownership of your failures, you wouldn't have to hear it as often.

You are the one that is full of shit.

Your boring asshole Race Card play especially has nothing to do with anything we do.

The question really should be, would the Republicans run Trump again? Why are you trying to deflect from the real issue with irrelevancies?
Uh Trump won. What is there to second guess. Why did the DNC shaft Bernie?
We know Trump won. That doesn't answer the question. It's just more deflection. As for Bernie, he wasn't really a Democrat, so why should he have expected the regulars to be in his corner?

You want somebody else to beat the Hag now?
Seems to me I'm seeing more and more saying I wasn't really a Democrat! Now am I mistaken or if someone votes for a person or party they don't really belong to. Is that not a rather good way to define a fool?

The question really should be, would the Republicans run Trump again? Why are you trying to deflect from the real issue with irrelevancies?
The reason Trump won was for one reason.....Trump was the only person Republican voters felt would do anything about the Washington Establishment.
Anyone who buys the shit-slinging the establishment has been doing is forgetting why Trump is there.

Uh Trump won. What is there to second guess. Why did the DNC shaft Bernie?
We know Trump won. That doesn't answer the question. It's just more deflection. As for Bernie, he wasn't really a Democrat, so why should he have expected the regulars to be in his corner?

You want somebody else to beat the Hag now?
Seems to me I'm seeing more and more saying I wasn't really a Democrat! Now am I mistaken or if someone votes for a person or party they don't really belong to. Is that not a rather good way to define a fool?

That and anybody who wants to give the government more money and responsibility to misuse.

The reason Trump won was for one reason.....Trump was the only person Republican voters felt would do anything about the Washington Establishment.
Anyone who buys the shit-slinging the establishment has been doing is forgetting why Trump is there.
Yep. Look no further than when Republicans caved on Cut, Cap, and Balance. Some of them clowns are still in power.

We sure as hell never was able to find an honest Obama voter. Then you had those idiots that tried to defend Crooked Hillary by repeating her lies.

Yet he has filled his administration with nothing but establishment figures. I mean, for God's sake, his Transportation Secretary was Bush the Dumber's!

Oh look, a Trump supporter bringing up Clinton again.

Y'all can't keep her out of your mouth. Its cute. its like y'all got a crush on her.

Forum List

Back