Leftists of California start secede process

A more sensible idea, which has been explored many times, is to divide California into anywhere from two to six states. The liberals can have the parts where liberals are in a majority (the big cities and surroundings, about 1/15 of the state's current area). Normal Americans will take the rest.

That way the liberals will get what they're demanding (but without having normal Americans to sponge from), and the normal Americans would certainly be happy.

Movement to Split California into 2 States Continues

Six Californias - Wikipedia

They can go but they have to pay for the wall we'll build between them and us.

Yeah, just wait for all these Blue states that are in the black in their budgets, decide they are tired of carrying a bunch of the Red states that are sucking on the Federal funding. The U. S. would be so fucked.

Please leave then.

Take California with you.

We'll then invade you and take it back, killing a bunch of you in the process.

I'd be more than happy to do that... and more than happy to kill as many attacking piece of shit as possible.

California isn't going anywhere. It's too strong a financial powerhouse for the United States.

You all are idiots if you'd be willing to let California go for political reasons. Yeah, let's give up our highest GDP state by a large margin... cause we hate valley girls!
No, I like valley girls. Its the assholes that permeate southern california and SF with the stench from their unwashed bodies,.
We could just slide all the assholes into San Diego and Hollyweird and then turn the rest of california back into the United States.
But we keep the valley girls, thats an American section of the state anyway.

Treeshepherd No offense but I see that as wishful thinking on the part of /only/ CA. Do you have a single shred of evidence that WA, OR, or NV are making plans to succeed? I've not seen a lick of it.

Cascadia (independence movement) - Wikipedia

We need those Microsoft nerds in Seattle. Oregon can make our shoes, we'll all wear Nikes. We need the Tesla gigaplant by Reno. Obviously we need Vegas.

... I was looking for something recent, in the past say decade or so, but it seems you're not interested in the discussion so never mind heh

Yeah, just wait for all these Blue states that are in the black in their budgets, decide they are tired of carrying a bunch of the Red states that are sucking on the Federal funding. The U. S. would be so fucked.

You really need to get out of your mothers basement into the real world. California has been begging the Federal government to bail them out of their $300 billion dollar pension hole for years. Illinois can't pay their janitors. Most of the politicians in New York are in jail or under indictment for corruption. Eastern California, the Republican half of the state, where all the food is grown, won't follow these liberal dumb shits. Inside 6 months the rebellious blue states would be starving to death and begging us for food.

Seems only weeks ago the Left was wagging its finger at Conservatives on how racist abd unAmerican it would be for Texas to secede as well as the need for the Conservative candidate to accept the results of the Presidential Election.

Never underestimate how quickly the Left can flip flop.

Treeshepherd No offense but I see that as wishful thinking on the part of /only/ CA. Do you have a single shred of evidence that WA, OR, or NV are making plans to succeed? I've not seen a lick of it.

Cascadia (independence movement) - Wikipedia

We need those Microsoft nerds in Seattle. Oregon can make our shoes, we'll all wear Nikes. We need the Tesla gigaplant by Reno. Obviously we need Vegas.

... I was looking for something recent, in the past say decade or so, but it seems you're not interested in the discussion so never mind heh

Not everything going on in this world has a link, especially things that haven't happened yet.

A more sensible idea, which has been explored many times, is to divide California into anywhere from two to six states. The liberals can have the parts where liberals are in a majority (the big cities and surroundings, about 1/15 of the state's current area). Normal Americans will take the rest.

That way the liberals will get what they're demanding (but without having normal Americans to sponge from), and the normal Americans would certainly be happy.

Movement to Split California into 2 States Continues

Six Californias - Wikipedia

The Cal-exit referendum, to be voted on in 2019, began as a tantrum over an election. To that I say, whatever gets the ball rolling is fine with me.

In the next 3 years this will either die out (as many have suggested) or morph into something more serious, realistic and broadly appealing (as I have suggested).

The conservative argument: based entirely on the industry of government, Washington D.C. has surpassed the Silicon Valley in terms of income per capita and real estate values. California pays a lion's share to subsidise that.

To succeed, this can't be about Republicans vs Democrats. This has to be about creating something new.

Almost everybody in the world knows California independence is impossible.
I think US Constitution doesn't support it.
Those californians that believe in Calexit are believing in something unreal :)

There have been many historical secessionists movements in the West and NW. They were always overcome by larger societal forces, like the unifying effect of being attacked at Pearl Harbor which ended the State of Jefferson movement.

The global tide has shifted. The likely election of Marine Le Pen in France spells the end of the EU, as well as similar developments in Holland and Spain. The pendulum has reversed direction and it's swinging back toward disestablishment.

The world changes. Old assumptions become erroneous. New possibilities emerge.

California isn't going anywhere. It's too strong a financial powerhouse for the United States.

You all are idiots if you'd be willing to let California go for political reasons. Yeah, let's give up our highest GDP state by a large margin... cause we hate valley girls!

You think it's about valley girls? Seriously?

Well, I say let them go. Then declare war on them after they become their own country. Then bomb the ever living shit out of San Francisco, Hollywood, and the others. Especially on Oscar night.....

That is my dream.

The likely election of Marine Le Pen in France spells the end of the EU
The chances of her winning the second round are very small, there is a chance of her "winning" the first round because there will be at least 3 candidates, if not 4 or 5. She's unlikely to ever get more than 30%.

I don't even why anyone says that.

All you need is a miltia

The chances of her winning the second round are very small, there is a chance of her "winning" the first round because there will be at least 3 candidates, if not 4 or 5. She's unlikely to ever get more than 30%.
Seems like we heard that for the past 18 months eh.....

I'll take that up in my Euro thread Fillon vs Le Pen.

Forum List

Back