Leftists of California start secede process

Why don't you go back and read the question again before you make a COMPLETE ass our of yourself???

The state that gets the most Contract money according to an article with 2014 statistics says Virginia. California is #2.

Most Profitable States for Government Contractors | FEDSched

Finally --- only took you two tries!

Now, how is California going to replace that income?

How? By charging the government for the military bases there, and charge them for using their ports. Charge more for fruits and vegetables... oh I'm sure they are find plenty ways to make up for it. They make money there, even though it's a Democratic state and that believes in helping the less fortunate.

LOL --- what makes you think we would be the least bit interested in keeping military bases there? Why use your ports? Hell, I can ship cheaper thru Mexico right now. Let's see --- I can pay $5 for a California watermelon, or $3 for one grown in Kansas. Damn, you sure make this tough.

Give me a break --- it's a stupid idea by stupid people.

Yeah Watermelon season last the same amount of time in Kansas as it does in California. REALLY? And you are wondering why Cowman is calling you names? Why would the government keep a military base there? Maybe because they need a port for their naval base in San Diego? The Marine base Camp Pendleton is there where the western half of the country Marines go for boot camp. Not to mention the Defense Language Institute in Monterey. You think they are just going to up and move? I know I'm missing more...there are 5 Air Force bases in California including one of the largest in the country, Edwards Air Force base.

The Navy does not need California for Naval Bases. We still got Portland, Oregon and Seattle, Washington. I want to keep Oregon and Washington in the fold and hope a wolf eats up California.

Personally, I suspect they would be overrun and consumed by Mexico who no doubt would love to add their economic power to their failing economy. I personally suspect that the new form of government CA elected would render them completely helpless to drug cartels so that's where it would start, unfettered access by what the US calls "illegal aliens" - I do suspect a good number would request to move into CA, of course ultimately they would be outvoted by the majority (just as they wished to do in the election) - except it would be Mexican loyalists. Under the Mexican government they would not fare so well and I'm quite sure we'd very quickly see CA exploited by the Mexican government rendering all their economic prowess rather moot...

I think this would be a quite fitting end and fully support watching it happen within my lifetime should CA manage to succeed by 2019 as their new fringe group has stated.

Personally, I suspect they would be overrun and consumed by Mexico who no doubt would love to add their economic power to their failing economy. I personally suspect that the new form of government CA elected would render them completely helpless to drug cartels so that's where it would start, unfettered access by what the US calls "illegal aliens" - I do suspect a good number would request to move into CA, of course ultimately they would be outvoted by the majority (just as they wished to do in the election) - except it would be Mexican loyalists. Under the Mexican government they would not fare so well and I'm quite sure we'd very quickly see CA exploited by the Mexican government rendering all their economic prowess rather moot...

I think this would be a quite fitting end and fully support watching it happen within my lifetime should CA manage to succeed by 2019 as their new fringe group has stated.

I attended San Diego High School and on the wall was a giant picture of Cutis Lemay who graduated San Diego High. I give credit where credit is due.

hmm idk the armed forces tend to lean right, and of course they answer to the US Constitution so I suspect they'd be moved out of CA. As I recall CA has some 33 military installations (includes coast guard), of which only Alameda would be a major "loss" to the US (mostly for it's training facilities which could be rebuilt.) A recent report noted that 10% of CA's land is stewarded by the US armed forces and that said forces contribute billions to the CA economy. The recent EO S-16-06 established the "Governor's Advisor for Military Affairs" within OPR (which is essentially a land use conflict group) The last military related CA motion was back in 2013 when CA was pushed to hire more military (rumor is they couldn't keep their posts filled, though that is just rumor) Hopefully it'll have more oversight than the last time - if you recall the hiring bonus scandal came to light in 2010 out of CA ( Thousands of California soldiers forced to repay enlistment bonuses a decade after going to war ) I actually just saw a recent article where some of the CA soldiers are being asked to pay back money that they didn't even receive heh

I'm not sure how much military "loyalty" CA is going to find toward their succession.

Ain't gonna happen.

Maybe it could if we all supported their decision. Of course, they'll take the electoral votes and millions of illegal votes with them. The Dem politicians would go ape shit.

It's clear to me why you guys elected a financially inept retard into the Presidency. You have no financial bone in your body, and you can't see why Trump is a financial disaster, and you can't see why California becoming its own country would be a financial disaster as well...

What's next? Washington? Oregon? yeah let's let them join the liberal California... bye bye liberals! Oh no... we lost an entire coastline! Well, at least we have a stronger conservative base.......

Trump is a multi billionaire, how is that financially inept? Do you own your own jet and employ thousands of people? Do you realize how dumb your post sounds. If you hate Trump for whooping Hillary's ass just say you hate him, no need to post something as dumb as you did. By the way Trump doesn't even know you are alive, or care.

The state that gets the most Contract money according to an article with 2014 statistics says Virginia. California is #2.

Most Profitable States for Government Contractors | FEDSched

How? By charging the government for the military bases there, and charge them for using their ports. Charge more for fruits and vegetables... oh I'm sure they are find plenty ways to make up for it. They make money there, even though it's a Democratic state and that believes in helping the less fortunate.

LOL --- what makes you think we would be the least bit interested in keeping military bases there? Why use your ports? Hell, I can ship cheaper thru Mexico right now. Let's see --- I can pay $5 for a California watermelon, or $3 for one grown in Kansas. Damn, you sure make this tough.

Yeah Watermelon season last the same amount of time in Kansas as it does in California. REALLY? And you are wondering why Cowman is calling you names? Why would the government keep a military base there? Maybe because they need a port for their naval base in San Diego? The Marine base Camp Pendleton is there where the western half of the country Marines go for boot camp. Not to mention the Defense Language Institute in Monterey. You think they are just going to up and move? I know I'm missing more...there are 5 Air Force bases in California including one of the largest in the country, Edwards Air Force base.

The Navy does not need California for Naval Bases. We still got Portland, Oregon and Seattle, Washington. I want to keep Oregon and Washington in the fold and hope a wolf eats up California.

Will it be easier to rent than build from scratch? I've been to Oregon and Washington several times and I don't remember seeing a lot of desert areas where they can have war exercises simulating the ME deserts and sea at the same time.

Cowman You're free to disbelieve Sir, matters not to me. I've been talking about it since I got to this board. It's actually relatively easy to increase ones IQ, that is rather the point of my quest.

There are no such thing as you can increase an IQ. You gain more knowledge, experience and wiser as you go older .......... but that doesn't mean you increased your IQ.
I speak 6 languages and if I try to add one more that doesn't mean my IQ had increased.

My programming knowledge is obsolete but I was able to program my IPhone by adding 4 different cell numbers. I'm not talking about adding contacts. You can call my IPhone with 4 different numbers but doesn't mean my IQ had been increased.

Will it be easier to rent than build from scratch? I've been to Oregon and Washington several times and I don't remember seeing a lot of desert areas where they can have war exercises simulating the ME deserts and sea at the same time.

In Texas you can but I don't think Washington and Oregon states are made for these military types of exercises.

Fort Hood, Texas is desert.

@charwin False. Please tell me upon what scientific studies and theories you base your theory? The only theory is that IQ is set in stone upon leaving school, however that idea doesn't hold water at all. Even a mere glance at the Flynn effect, disproves it.

How about a more down to earth analysis though? Do you suppose that Asian's and American's are "made" of different stuff? Then how does one explain the marked difference between their IQs? How about the proven science that merely breast feeding your child averages +6 points? Truth is that inheritance (aka race, nationality) only accounts for 6% of IQ deviance.

Social, economical, self-control, stress, exercise, diet (mostly fat content), the PFC, etc., all factor into IQ, and further that these things are in fact alterable.

By taking advantage of my particular skill-set's I leverage my uniqueness to best advantage in my quest. To example, due to my Synesthesia I don't have typical "emotions" which means I excel in self-control (which means less stress) - As I recall from a 2013 study the gain from that alone was 12points gF (which is the most difficult to increase.) I also have a near photographic memory for written word which I use extensively to increase gC (which is also increased by simply learning new tasks and abilities.) I also consistently conceptualize alternate solutions to every problem I face in life, which again increases gC and gF. Having time, I've dedicated myself to the quest of learning something new every day, and in large part I have achieved these goals since I was around 20. I'm a walking trivial pursuit game heh

My typical word of caution however: increasing your IQ over 125 is in general a waste for most folks. You can do any job on the planet with 125 so there is no reason to go higher :)

References:
The "for dummies" version - How to Improve Your IQ

A bit more advanced version - Boot Camp for Boosting IQ

Science: Improving Intelligence

Oh, by the way California. You'll need to find a new source of water, the Colorado will no longer be available to you.

Forum List

Back