Leftists of California start secede process

It was sufficient to attempt to rebut the statement.

Was it necessary to call the poster a name?? And, of course, you have to pick a particularly offensive one besides. Does any adult still use the word "retard" any more?

Pretty fucking childish, if you ask me ---- or, even if you don't.

Would you prefer I call you a cuck, like the alt-right?

Actually, I'd prefer if you didn't call me - or anybody else - childish names.

If you can't hold your own in an adult discussion, you're probably best suited just to be quiet, take notes, and learn.

Well if you post like a retard, you're going to get called a retard. And you're doing just that.

Just calling it like I see it, Alfred.

Maybe you can explain why you would make 6 posts in this thread and not even talk about the subject at hand.

Let me guess ---- you talk while you type, and you love to hear the sound of your own voice.

Third post, you blind fuck.

See what I mean??? "blind fuck" ---- how insightful, intelligent, and mature.

Honestly, trying to converse with you is like playing ping pong against the wall. I always know what's going to happen, I always know where you're going, and after about 5 times, it just simply gets b-o-r-i-n-g. You need to step up your game --- you're very close to becoming irrelevant.

As for me --- I'm bored.

You think it is funny? California pays in the most taxes... and excepts the least amount of federal funds. Take out a couple more Blue states like Minnesota, Oregon, and Washington and that would be a serious strain on the U.S. economy.

Yep --- I think it's VERY funny.

Ask yourself these questions.

1) What state gets the most federal government contract money?

2) If California secedes, who will they sell their product to?

3) Why are you even discussing a ridiculous issue --- no, not even an issue --- a screed from the left begging for attention because they know they are on the verge of irrelevance?

4) Why don't you spend your time doing something constructive like writing a position paper and sending it to your congressman?

How gets the MOST government funding? Not California. I just old you they get the least. California has dropped out of the top spot as far as least dependent on federal funding.

Here however is the top 5 DEPENDENT states on federal funding. Hint, they are ALL Red States.
1. New Mexico
2. Mississippi
3. Kentucky
4. Alabama
5. Montana

Top 5 LEAST dependent states. Hint 4 of them are Blue states.
1. New Jersey
2. Delaware
3. Illinois
4. Minnesota
5. Kansas

This map shows the states the most and least dependent on the federal government

Why don't you go back and read the question again before you make a COMPLETE ass our of yourself???

The state that gets the most Contract money according to an article with 2014 statistics says Virginia. California is #2.

Most Profitable States for Government Contractors | FEDSched

Finally --- only took you two tries!

Now, how is California going to replace that income?

Would you prefer I call you a cuck, like the alt-right?

If you can't hold your own in an adult discussion, you're probably best suited just to be quiet, take notes, and learn.

Well if you post like a retard, you're going to get called a retard. And you're doing just that.

Maybe you can explain why you would make 6 posts in this thread and not even talk about the subject at hand.

Let me guess ---- you talk while you type, and you love to hear the sound of your own voice.

Honestly, trying to converse with you is like playing ping pong against the wall. I always know what's going to happen, I always know where you're going, and after about 5 times, it just simply gets b-o-r-i-n-g. You need to step up your game --- you're very close to becoming irrelevant.

As for me --- I'm bored.

So you're just willfully ignorant then... claiming I didn't contribute anything, then intentionally deluding yourself to ignore it. Who is contributing what?

How about you stop trying to act like an over-intelligent blowhard. Your side hates that. In fact, they might lynch you for it.

You think it is funny? California pays in the most taxes... and excepts the least amount of federal funds. Take out a couple more Blue states like Minnesota, Oregon, and Washington and that would be a serious strain on the U.S. economy.

3) Why are you even discussing a ridiculous issue --- no, not even an issue --- a screed from the left begging for attention because they know they are on the verge of irrelevance?

4) Why don't you spend your time doing something constructive like writing a position paper and sending it to your congressman?

How gets the MOST government funding? Not California. I just old you they get the least. California has dropped out of the top spot as far as least dependent on federal funding.

Here however is the top 5 DEPENDENT states on federal funding. Hint, they are ALL Red States.
1. New Mexico
2. Mississippi
3. Kentucky
4. Alabama
5. Montana

1. New Jersey
2. Delaware
3. Illinois
4. Minnesota
5. Kansas

This map shows the states the most and least dependent on the federal government

Why don't you go back and read the question again before you make a COMPLETE ass our of yourself???

The state that gets the most Contract money according to an article with 2014 statistics says Virginia. California is #2.

How? By charging the government for the military bases there, and charge them for using their ports. Charge more for fruits and vegetables... oh I'm sure they are find plenty ways to make up for it. They make money there, even though it's a Democratic state and that believes in helping the less fortunate.

As for me --- I'm bored.

So you're just willfully ignorant then... claiming I didn't contribute anything, then intentionally deluding yourself to ignore it. Who is contributing what?

How about you stop trying to act like an over-intelligent blowhard. Your side hates that. In fact, they might lynch you for it.

See? It's not that hard to step up your game ...

Hell, this one is at least third grade level !!!

1. New Mexico
2. Mississippi
3. Kentucky
4. Alabama
5. Montana

1. New Jersey
2. Delaware
3. Illinois
4. Minnesota
5. Kansas

How? By charging the government for the military bases there, and charge them for using their ports. Charge more for fruits and vegetables... oh I'm sure they are find plenty ways to make up for it. They make money there, even though it's a Democratic state and that believes in helping the less fortunate.

LOL --- what makes you think we would be the least bit interested in keeping military bases there? Why use your ports? Hell, I can ship cheaper thru Mexico right now. Let's see --- I can pay $5 for a California watermelon, or $3 for one grown in Kansas. Damn, you sure make this tough.

Give me a break --- it's a stupid idea by stupid people.

As for me --- I'm bored.

Stop posting like a know-it-all idiot. You're accomplishing nothing, except getting your own dick hard.

Cowman You're free to disbelieve Sir, matters not to me. I've been talking about it since I got to this board. It's actually relatively easy to increase ones IQ, that is rather the point of my quest.

As for me --- I'm bored.

Stop posting like a know-it-all idiot. You're accomplishing nothing, except getting your own dick hard.

Another high quality post from that purveyor of pure nonsense. Is this really the best you can do??

PLEASE tell me you aren't at the top of your game.

HereWeGoAgain Yeah, Alaska has a long and rather unhappy relationship with CA, after all it was their businesses that exploited our fishing industry and voted against us becoming a state - thus having the power to defend ourselves and our natural resources.

Cowman You're free to disbelieve Sir, matters not to me. I've been talking about it since I got to this board. It's actually relatively easy to increase ones IQ, that is rather the point of my quest.

Does anybody ever fucking take you seriously with this trash?

I'm on a quest to become a level 10 wizard!

Hang in there .... Level 2 can be yours if you just work hard, really hard ... and cheat.

1. New Mexico
2. Mississippi
3. Kentucky
4. Alabama
5. Montana

1. New Jersey
2. Delaware
3. Illinois
4. Minnesota
5. Kansas

LOL --- what makes you think we would be the least bit interested in keeping military bases there? Why use your ports? Hell, I can ship cheaper thru Mexico right now. Let's see --- I can pay $5 for a California watermelon, or $3 for one grown in Kansas. Damn, you sure make this tough.

Give me a break --- it's a stupid idea by stupid people.

Yeah Watermelon season last the same amount of time in Kansas as it does in California. REALLY? And you are wondering why Cowman is calling you names? Why would the government keep a military base there? Maybe because they need a port for their naval base in San Diego? The Marine base Camp Pendleton is there where the western half of the country Marines go for boot camp. Not to mention the Defense Language Institute in Monterey. You think they are just going to up and move? I know I'm missing more...there are 5 Air Force bases in California including one of the largest in the country, Edwards Air Force base.

Hang in there .... Level 2 can be yours if you just work hard, really hard ... and cheat.

Ah... the Trump card.

Given that secession is illegal (Texas v. White (1869)) - unless, in theory, with the consent of the other States - this would almost certainly result in some form of Federal response, up to military involvement depending on how bad things get. So there's that problem. Assuming that somehow California prevails in the legal/political/war wrangling and gains independence, the republic's first order of business would almost certainly be to normalize relations with the US so that it could resume trading - just as it was one of Washington's top priorities to normalize relations with Great Britain when he became president. Even as one of the world's ten largest economies, the California simply would not survive without regular, unimpeded trade with the US - except now that it's an independent nation, its exports can be subjected to tariffs that they weren't as a State (Flordia oranges and Virginia wines just became a hell of a lot cheaper!).

It's also gone from having two senators and 53 Congressmen who can advocate on behalf of Californians to the US government to just one ambassador - perhaps a powerful one, but still not nearly as compelling in the scheme of things. Moreover, it would have to work out new trade and diplomatic relations with the rest of the world, further complicating its economic and political fortunes. California has always had the US representing it on the world stage. It'd have to work hard to establish its credibility. Oregon, Washington, and Hawaii would reap the benefits of majorly increased defense spending unless California worked out some sort of sharing/leasing deal with the US to allow it to maintain its military bases - though I suppose the US could just as easily say, "We've already bought this land from you. Either you buy it back from us first, or you deal with it."

I'm sure CA would survive just fine - it's "too big to fail," if you will - but not as vibrantly and with as much certainty as it did with the perks of being part of the world's largest economy.

Given that secession is illegal (Texas v. White (1869)) - unless, in theory, with the consent of the other States - this would almost certainly result in some form of Federal response, up to military involvement depending on how bad things get. So there's that problem. Assuming that somehow California prevails in the legal/political/war wrangling and gains independence, the republic's first order of business would almost certainly be to normalize relations with the US so that it could resume trading - just as it was one of Washington's top priorities to normalize relations with Great Britain when he became president. Even as one of the world's ten largest economies, the California simply would not survive without regular, unimpeded trade with the US - except now that it's an independent nation, its exports can be subjected to tariffs that they weren't as a State (Flordia oranges and Virginia wines just became a hell of a lot cheaper!).

It's also gone from having two senators and 53 Congressmen who can advocate on behalf of Californians to the US government to just one ambassador - perhaps a powerful one, but still not nearly as compelling in the scheme of things. Moreover, it would have to work out new trade and diplomatic relations with the rest of the world, further complicating its economic and political fortunes. California has always had the US representing it on the world stage. It'd have to work hard to establish its credibility. Oregon, Washington, and Hawaii would reap the benefits of majorly increased defense spending unless California worked out some sort of sharing/leasing deal with the US to allow it to maintain its military bases - though I suppose the US could just as easily say, "We've already bought this land from you. Either you buy it back from us first, or you deal with it."

I'm sure CA would survive just fine - it's "too big to fail," if you will - but not as vibrantly and with as much certainty as it did with the perks of being part of the world's largest economy.

WHOOAAAAAA IQ STORM!

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back