Leftists of California start secede process

Yeah, just wait for all these Blue states that are in the black in their budgets, decide they are tired of carrying a bunch of the Red states that are sucking on the Federal funding. The U. S. would be so fucked.
Only reason blue states have money is because they tax the shit out of people....wait until the people start leaving and see how well your states do with all the illegals on the dole and not providing anything.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/secessionists-formally-launch-quest-for-californias-independence/ar-AAkzXSn?li=BBnbcA1

i'll help fight for secession , but then i'll rejoin America after California is gone.

...i'm a double agent.

I suggest they rename it La La Land

California will be fine on its own. It has great location. And anything Arizona Utah or Nevada or Idaho want shipped in through California can pay a premium to cross their borders.

Maybe they won't need to leave after the recount shows Trump actually lost.

The likely election of Marine Le Pen in France spells the end of the EU
The chances of her winning the second round are very small, there is a chance of her "winning" the first round because there will be at least 3 candidates, if not 4 or 5. She's unlikely to ever get more than 30%.
Seems like we heard that for the past 18 months eh.....
She's never gotten very much in an election.

I guess it could also depend on Russian involvement, but there are several islamophobe candidates, and at least two Putinists.

Well, I say let them go. Then declare war on them after they become their own country. Then bomb the ever living shit out of San Francisco, Hollywood, and the others. Especially on Oscar night

We design a lot of military tech here. California has an edge in future military applications.

Google, Apple, all the socials, etc. have everyone's credit card numbers. You don't want to chuck with us. We know you better than you know yourself.

It's possible we'll allow America to keep a few Pacific naval bases. There can be American zones with a convenience store and medical. But it will be forbidden for Americans servicemen to just wander around trashing the place with plastic bags and trying to have sex with our women.

The likely election of Marine Le Pen in France spells the end of the EU
The chances of her winning the second round are very small, there is a chance of her "winning" the first round because there will be at least 3 candidates, if not 4 or 5. She's unlikely to ever get more than 30%.
Seems like we heard that for the past 18 months eh.....
She's never gotten very much in an election.

I guess it could also depend on Russian involvement, but there are several islamophobe candidates, and at least two Putinists.
I was talking about here. Yall been saying for 18 months Trump had a ceiling he couldn't get through....he couldn't win women,he couldn't win the election,he couldn't flip blue states...etc etc. If she doesn't win then OK....guess the French people LOVE Muslim terrorist attacks and becoming a minority in their own country...I am not French and I don't really care if people can't help themselves then pft oh well.

Well, I say let them go. Then declare war on them after they become their own country. Then bomb the ever living shit out of San Francisco, Hollywood, and the others. Especially on Oscar night

We design a lot of military tech here. California has an edge in future military applications.

Google, Apple, all the socials, etc. have everyone's credit card numbers. You don't want to chuck with us. We know you better than you know yourself.

It's possible we'll allow America to keep a few Pacific naval bases. There can be American zones with a convenience store and medical. But it will be forbidden for Americans servicemen to just wander around trashing the place with plastic bags and trying to have sex with our women.
Uhhh, that is the United states military. We get all of that.

Lol....

You can recruit a volunteer group that hates america.

Wait, you may get jason bourne.

Lol. Wasn't tom hanks some kind of war hero?

Almost everybody in the world knows California independence is impossible.
I think US Constitution doesn't support it.
Those californians that believe in Calexit are believing in something unreal :)

I don't even why anyone says that.

All you need is a miltia

Well everyone says it because the CA state constitution actually specifically says that they're "indivisible" form the USA, so first they have to change that and it's pretty much unknown what the support for it would be (because as noted - this succession thing is mostly a temper tantrum)

That said, it would be /very/ ill advised for CA to take up arms against the US with a militia...

Think of it. No California, 55 EC votes gone. Democrats dead. Then we will get to see California turn into a banana republic.

Hey, i say go for it. I'm all for Revolution. Many of our Founding Fathers actually advocated more future Revolutions. They knew the Government would eventually seize too much power and oppress the People. And that's exactly what's happening now.

The big problem for California, is that it's made up of mostly Communist pussies. Would they ever actually have the balls to stand up to the US Federal Government? I seriously doubt it. So unfortunately, California is here to say. Sorry bout that.

Last edited:
Hey, i say go for it. I'm all for Revolution. Many of our Founding Fathers actually advocated more future Revolutions. They knew the Government would eventually seize too much power and oppress the People. And that's exactly what's happening now.

The big problem for California is that it's made up of mostly Communist pussies. Would they ever actually have the balls to stand up to the US Federal Government? I seriously doubt it. So unfortunately, California is here to say. Sorry bout that.

Google's military robot 'Atlas'

google-boston-dynamics-atlas-robot.png

The prime directive is to harm no Californian. That's the embedded programming. On the other hand it's directed to be hyper-aggressive toward flatlanders.

Yeah, just wait for all these Blue states that are in the black in their budgets, decide they are tired of carrying a bunch of the Red states that are sucking on the Federal funding. The U. S. would be so fucked.
Only reason blue states have money is because they tax the shit out of people....wait until the people start leaving and see how well your states do with all the illegals on the dole and not providing anything.

LOL... California is carrying the Country ~ High Tech is why...

Sure sure.

How? By charging the government for the military bases there, and charge them for using their ports. Charge more for fruits and vegetables... oh I'm sure they are find plenty ways to make up for it. They make money there, even though it's a Democratic state and that believes in helping the less fortunate.

LOL --- what makes you think we would be the least bit interested in keeping military bases there? Why use your ports? Hell, I can ship cheaper thru Mexico right now. Let's see --- I can pay $5 for a California watermelon, or $3 for one grown in Kansas. Damn, you sure make this tough.

Give me a break --- it's a stupid idea by stupid people.

Yeah Watermelon season last the same amount of time in Kansas as it does in California. REALLY? And you are wondering why Cowman is calling you names? Why would the government keep a military base there? Maybe because they need a port for their naval base in San Diego? The Marine base Camp Pendleton is there where the western half of the country Marines go for boot camp. Not to mention the Defense Language Institute in Monterey. You think they are just going to up and move? I know I'm missing more...there are 5 Air Force bases in California including one of the largest in the country, Edwards Air Force base.

The Navy does not need California for Naval Bases. We still got Portland, Oregon and Seattle, Washington. I want to keep Oregon and Washington in the fold and hope a wolf eats up California.

Will it be easier to rent than build from scratch? I've been to Oregon and Washington several times and I don't remember seeing a lot of desert areas where they can have war exercises simulating the ME deserts and sea at the same time.
Fort Hood, Texas is desert.

Fort Hood isnt desert at all.In fact it's very green.
The only desert in Texas is in far west Texas.

How? By charging the government for the military bases there, and charge them for using their ports. Charge more for fruits and vegetables... oh I'm sure they are find plenty ways to make up for it. They make money there, even though it's a Democratic state and that believes in helping the less fortunate.

LOL --- what makes you think we would be the least bit interested in keeping military bases there? Why use your ports? Hell, I can ship cheaper thru Mexico right now. Let's see --- I can pay $5 for a California watermelon, or $3 for one grown in Kansas. Damn, you sure make this tough.

Give me a break --- it's a stupid idea by stupid people.

Yeah Watermelon season last the same amount of time in Kansas as it does in California. REALLY? And you are wondering why Cowman is calling you names? Why would the government keep a military base there? Maybe because they need a port for their naval base in San Diego? The Marine base Camp Pendleton is there where the western half of the country Marines go for boot camp. Not to mention the Defense Language Institute in Monterey. You think they are just going to up and move? I know I'm missing more...there are 5 Air Force bases in California including one of the largest in the country, Edwards Air Force base.

The Navy does not need California for Naval Bases. We still got Portland, Oregon and Seattle, Washington. I want to keep Oregon and Washington in the fold and hope a wolf eats up California.

Will it be easier to rent than build from scratch? I've been to Oregon and Washington several times and I don't remember seeing a lot of desert areas where they can have war exercises simulating the ME deserts and sea at the same time.
Fort Hood, Texas is desert.

upload_2016-11-29_12-47-18.png

Oh, by the way California. You'll need to find a new source of water, the Colorado will no longer be available to you.
Not to mention electricity.

If we don't support federal government we can build our own water desalination plant and nuclear plant to produce electricity. So don't worry about that.
And If we cut off the food supply what happen then?

What Would We Eat if It Weren’t for California?

Food scientists at Cornell University have produced a strain of broccoli that thrives in hot environments, which may make it possible for states with stiflingly hot summers to grow the vegetable. California, where cool coastal fog is perfect for growing standard broccoli, currently produces more than 90 percent of the broccoli grown in the United States. If California were to disappear, what would the American diet be like?

Expensive and grainy. California produces a sizable majority of many American fruits, vegetables, and nuts: 99 percent of artichokes, 99 percent of walnuts, 97 percent of kiwis, 97 percent of plums, 95 percent of celery, 95 percent of garlic, 89 percent of cauliflower, 71 percent of spinach, and 69 percent of carrots (and the list goes on and on). Some of this is due to climate and soil. No other state, or even a combination of states, can match California’s output per acre. Lemon yields in California, for example, are more than 50 percent higher than in Arizona. California spinach yield per acre is 60 percent higher than the national average. Without California, supply of all these products in the United States and abroad would dip, and in the first few years, a few might be nearly impossible to find. Orchard-based products in particular, such as nuts and some fruits, would take many years to spring back.

Funny. I'd say about 80% of the fruits and veggies in my grocery store come from south of the border.

Is California prepared to lose the navy? Armed forces aren't pussies, they lean conservative. Besides, Ca. is their own country now, they have to fend for themselves. Not sure which decay factor I'll miss most.

The big problem for California is that it's made up of mostly Communist pussies. Would they ever actually have the balls to stand up to the US Federal Government? I seriously doubt it. So unfortunately, California is here to say. Sorry bout that.

Google's military robot 'Atlas'

google-boston-dynamics-atlas-robot.png

The prime directive is to harm no Californian. That's the embedded programming. On the other hand it's directed to be hyper-aggressive toward flatlanders.

By,By robot....

LOL.....

Tech cities in Texas are the fastest growing in the U.S.

The top start-up mecca in the US is far from Silicon Valley

Forum List

Back