Leftists of California start secede process

Seriously, do people really believe Safe Space California twits are gonna lead a successful Revolution? They're gonna take on the military might of the Federal Government? Safe Spacers? Really?

Sorry, not gonna happen folks. To lead a successful Revolution, you have to have real guts and are willing to sacrifice. And those are two qualities Safe Space Moochers just don't possess. California ain't goin nowhere. It is what it is.

Seriously..... who said anything about revolution?

Oh, by the way California. You'll need to find a new source of water, the Colorado will no longer be available to you.
Not to mention electricity.

If we don't support federal government we can build our own water desalination plant and nuclear plant to produce electricity. So don't worry about that.
And If we cut off the food supply what happen then?

What Would We Eat if It Weren’t for California?

Food scientists at Cornell University have produced a strain of broccoli that thrives in hot environments, which may make it possible for states with stiflingly hot summers to grow the vegetable. California, where cool coastal fog is perfect for growing standard broccoli, currently produces more than 90 percent of the broccoli grown in the United States. If California were to disappear, what would the American diet be like?

Expensive and grainy. California produces a sizable majority of many American fruits, vegetables, and nuts: 99 percent of artichokes, 99 percent of walnuts, 97 percent of kiwis, 97 percent of plums, 95 percent of celery, 95 percent of garlic, 89 percent of cauliflower, 71 percent of spinach, and 69 percent of carrots (and the list goes on and on). Some of this is due to climate and soil. No other state, or even a combination of states, can match California’s output per acre. Lemon yields in California, for example, are more than 50 percent higher than in Arizona. California spinach yield per acre is 60 percent higher than the national average. Without California, supply of all these products in the United States and abroad would dip, and in the first few years, a few might be nearly impossible to find. Orchard-based products in particular, such as nuts and some fruits, would take many years to spring back.

Funny. I'd say about 80% of the fruits and veggies in my grocery store come from south of the border.

I'm not surprised that veggies coming from your south. I think it's too far to transport from California to Texas.

We get a lot of our fruits and veggies from way farther than Cali.

Charwin should do some homework and use HIS brain instead of reciting force-fed BS, such as the liberal provided map. Look dude, I've watched Ca. grow from a great state to "progress"ive decay. Sure you can't see this on your fossil hungry boat, beings you're excited, but just take a walk down near any street. It's mostly a Zombie apocalypse. The people are stoned, they're fat, lazy and dirty. Filth is everywhere, and it literally stinks. Too many rules, too many regulations, too much tax and most things chaotic. On top of that the state is ironically burning up.

I think you're being ham handed in your depiction of California as a scene from the Walking Dead.

As far as overburdening rules and regulations, all the more reason to call for a reset.

If you look at a snapshot of the present, this is just a leftist freakout. This movement can't get off the ground without a populist backlash from business and workers, and you've pointed to reasons why that sentiment could build up

Yeah, just wait for all these Blue states that are in the black in their budgets, decide they are tired of carrying a bunch of the Red states that are sucking on the Federal funding. The U. S. would be so fucked.

Please leave then.

Take California with you.

We'll then invade you and take it back, killing a bunch of you in the process.

Do you think those red states will survive without federal aid?

cee98500fe9ff3c1119b71b1037d1459.png
Many of the red states have large Indian reservations/Indian populations that fully 100% depend on the fucking federal government… Fact
That skews the numbers

Is that mean they live in Russia?

Yeah, just wait for all these Blue states that are in the black in their budgets, decide they are tired of carrying a bunch of the Red states that are sucking on the Federal funding. The U. S. would be so fucked.

Please leave then.

Many of the red states have large Indian reservations/Indian populations that fully 100% depend on the fucking federal government… Fact
That skews the numbers

Many? Name them. And name what "large reservation" they are.
List of largest Indian reservations in the United States - Wikipedia

Here you go blind proponents of California welfare/chaos/decay. Not sure how you could be so stupid, but that's my error. Your welfare logic makes no sense, because it's a complete lie, and that's something you can really appreciate. Most of you have no idea how welfare works. Some federal $, some state $ and some local $. What's California's budget status? There's one hint. Some is required federal spending, ever hear of economies of scale? Of course short-sighted liberals don't consider facts or reality.

Articles: The Myth of Red State Welfare
Exploding the left’s red state myths
Red State, Blue State: Which States Have Received the Most Federal Funds Since 2000?
State Welfare Spending Rank for 2016 - Charts

You know, it wouldn't be that hard to take back California -- especially when we deport several MILLION illegals living there.

45% are registered Democrats.
31% are register Republicans
20% are registered independents

A lot of "independents" are former Republicans disenchanted with the Republican elites who have been moving the Party to become Demonrat Lite.

We need a strategery to flip California.

I suggest we encourage a few million Conservatives to COLONIZE the state over the next few years while President Trump discourages the importation of Turd World rejects.

It really wouldn't be that hard to flip California. If we succeed, and we get all those electoral votes, Dims would NEVER win another national vote.

Please leave then.

That skews the numbers

You said MANY of the Red States. Where are those in Kentucky? TN? Arkansas? LA? MS? AL?

California can be flipped!

We just have to spend enough on research to establish how one starts a big enough cleansing earthquake.
Funny, but I was thinking from liberal to conservative.

But maybe liberal/stupid Hank Johnson was right. If enough liberals move to the Left Coast, the whole state may just flip over, thereby ridding ourselves of millions of libtards.

BTW, Hank Johnson -- "scientist" -- is a big believer in Global Warming.

Stupid libs

Charwin should do some homework and use HIS brain instead of reciting force-fed BS, such as the liberal provided map. Look dude, I've watched Ca. grow from a great state to "progress"ive decay. Sure you can't see this on your fossil hungry boat, beings you're excited, but just take a walk down near any street. It's mostly a Zombie apocalypse. The people are stoned, they're fat, lazy and dirty. Filth is everywhere, and it literally stinks. Too many rules, too many regulations, too much tax and most things chaotic. On top of that the state is ironically burning up.

I live very nicely, successful and comfortable here in California. I will not live anywhere else except here or in my second home KB Florida.

Your descriptions about California fits anywhere in US. We cannot be the 6th largest economy in the world if we are stoned, fat or lazy bum. Which regards to obesity Ca is #46, Virginia rank #1.
Another map showing where most of the drugies live in America.
Do you mind publishing where you live?

c1919cf7e737f9fd782841bb9049ec53.png
11622c09d8a3b94e54530deed7de84e8.png

b3145abe5840cecd704f652fd50b7788.png

Please leave then.

That skews the numbers

You said MANY of the Red States. Where are those in Kentucky? TN? Arkansas? LA? MS? AL?
Sd, mt, nd, ne, wy... etc.

LMAO!

You think it is funny? California pays in the most taxes... and excepts the least amount of federal funds. Take out a couple more Blue states like Minnesota, Oregon, and Washington and that would be a serious strain on the U.S. economy.

Less talking, more leaving.

Here you go blind proponents of California welfare/chaos/decay. Not sure how you could be so stupid, but that's my error. Your welfare logic makes no sense, because it's a complete lie, and that's something you can really appreciate. Most of you have no idea how welfare works. Some federal $, some state $ and some local $. What's California's budget status? There's one hint. Some is required federal spending, ever hear of economies of scale? Of course short-sighted liberals don't consider facts or reality.

Red State, Blue State: Which States Have Received the Most Federal Funds Since 2000?

Dude I'm very familiar with these bullshit link. Read your link again and tell me what is wrong with your link. Especially how it's worded.

That skews the numbers

Sd, mt, nd, ne, wy... etc.

5 States? That's MANY? You realize that many of those you named are not even in the top 15 states using Federal funds? However LA, MS, GA, AL, TN, K, and MO are. You're just trying to make excuses. MS, LA, and TN are #1, #2, and #3 in the country... how many large Native American reservations are in those states?

Dude I'm very familiar with these bullshit link. Read your link again and tell me what is wrong with your link. Especially how it's worded.

When I finish my degree in Criminal Justice in May, can you help me get a job in Cali? I'd love to move to a state that cares about its residents and has beliefs closer to mine.

LMAO!

You think it is funny? California pays in the most taxes... and excepts the least amount of federal funds. Take out a couple more Blue states like Minnesota, Oregon, and Washington and that would be a serious strain on the U.S. economy.

Less talking, more leaving.

You still mad because Trump lied to you about locking up Clinton? Remember that was what you said was the deal breaker. :dance:

I think you're being ham handed in your depiction of California as a scene from the Walking Dead.

As far as overburdening rules and regulations, all the more reason to call for a reset.

If you look at a snapshot of the present, this is just a leftist freakout. This movement can't get off the ground without a populist backlash from business and workers, and you've pointed to reasons why that sentiment could build up

Members of this movement as of now has slightly over 5,000k most of these people are low class white trash. So I don't understand all these panicky.

Members of the same kind of movement in Texas reach over 200k and they are not panicking.

Forum List

Back