Leftists Stage Book Burning In Schools

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Feb 8, 2011
Behind the Orange Curtain
Temecula, California is an idyllic place. It is wine country, with Vineyards and resorts lining Rancho California road as it winds through the nearly storybook valley.

But Temecula is also fascist country, with School District Superintendent Kathleen Hermsmeyer staging an old fashioned book burning. Hermsmeyer finds ideas to be dangerous, and is dedicated to stomping out ideas that contrast to the leftist ideology she embraces. Oberführer Hermsmeyer has ordered that any book written by a Christian, or which has a Christian message, or is published by a Christian publishing company must be removed from district library shelves and destroyed.

One of the books that Oberführer Hermsmeyer has ordered destroyed is Corrie Ten Boom's "The Hiding Place," which details the heroic struggle of Christians to hide and protect Jews from the Nazis during the Holocaust, which landed Ten Boom and her family in a concentration camp.

It is unclear whether Anne Frank's Diary has been burned or not.

School accused of purging Christian books Fox News

Ooh, another FOX News persecuted Christians story! We know how those always turn out.

I can see why a proud Stalinist like Uncensored calls everyone else Nazis, being he sees everyone as being one of his historical enemies.

Ooh, another FOX News persecuted Christians story! We know how those always turn out.

I can see why a proud Stalinist like Uncensored calls everyone else Nazis, being he sees everyone as being one of his historical enemies.

I see you agree with book burning. Should the party review all materials that children have access to, Comrade?

Where they burn books they eventually burn bodies. People really should retaliate violently against scum like this commie bitch.

Considering no books were burned...

She will have to return the ashes of the books to the library, according to the Supreme Court decision...I'd be more worried about your credit card used at Home Depot getting drained right now though..

lets burn all charter schools----they are dangerous places for children

She will have to return the ashes of the books to the library, according to the Supreme Court decision...I'd be more worried about your credit card used at Home Depot getting drained right now though..

Of course you would, you agree with the repression of ideas that contrast with those of your party.

Party above all, right?

Just a little lightweight video time, to accompany the hateful support of book burning that may surface here...

Last edited:

Of course you would, you agree with the repression of ideas that contrast with those of your party.

Party above all, right?
I read anything I can get my hands on, except Koontz. I suggest the same to all...

Figurative language goes over your head and you home school?

I see you agree with book burning. Should the party review all materials that children have access to, Comrade?
Just a little lightweight video time, to accompany the hateful support of book burning that may surface here...

Nice post..

The story used the word purge, not burned...I do see the difference in even colloquial verbalization..

Removed and destroyed, Comrade.

That is book burning. I take it you fully support this, yes?

You really should read the article...
“The attendant advised that the library would no longer be carrying those books. Indeed, our client was told that the library was giving those books away, and she actually took some.”

The story used the word purge, not burned...I do see the difference in even colloquial verbalization..
Wow

:lol:

Forum List

Back