Legal expert: President is NOT required to release his taxes!

Trump's entire campaign was a publicity stunt meant to launch a TV network. He had no list of nominees ready to go, no immediate plans and no idea how to actually be president. He had a Moscow deal in the works that had to be abandoned and no wish to actually disclose anything about his finances. He still acts like he thinks he is a private individual.

Wow!

And he beat that nasty, diseased scrunt you voted for!?!?!?!!

What's that tell you........

imbecile
Your Fuhrer would be proud of your childish name calling. You're an unfunny joke told over and over again.
so you speak down to name calling WHILE name calling.

Even if one of the Appeals Courts wants the humiliation of being overturned and chided by SCOTUS, it will take YEARS for it to reach SCOTUS.

EXCELLENT plan, there, Trump ass-licker...........So, the con job NOW is to STALL for time........

Can we pciture the political ads.........

Democrats: What is Trump HIDING and why is he stalling for time???

Trumpsters: PLease vote for Trump the liar in chief and.....believe him.....he'll show you his taxes AFTER the 2020 election (the audits should be finished in a decade......"

LMAO

The question remains:

WHAT IS THE ORANGE MORON HIDING by not releasing his tax returns????

LMAO
You have admitted you don't think there is anything illegal in his taxes, just some things that will embarrass him. So, it appears your main goal here is to simply smear him. I contend the Democrats in general also are trying to do the same.

Fortunately, the IRS cannot be made into a weapon against a political opponent, and they cant force someone to give up their privacy simply because their opponents want to make him look bad.

Since when does the Left care about laws?

Eternal moron..........Why not tell us just how MANY of Trump's cabinet and staff have wound up in PRISON or had to resign in SHAME.......Go on, Trump ASS-LICKER.......

Fifty-four percent of voters in 48 Republican-held congressional districts that could prove key in the 2018 midterms labeled Republicans as “more corrupt” than Democrats, while 46 percent of voters called Democrats “more corrupt,” a new online poll from the Center for American Progress found. Fifty-six percent of voters also said that Republicans in Congress had not been exercising enough oversight over the Trump administration.

Center for American Progress

Trump's entire campaign was a publicity stunt meant to launch a TV network. He had no list of nominees ready to go, no immediate plans and no idea how to actually be president. He had a Moscow deal in the works that had to be abandoned and no wish to actually disclose anything about his finances. He still acts like he thinks he is a private individual.

Wow!

And he beat that nasty, diseased scrunt you voted for!?!?!?!!

What's that tell you........

imbecile
Your Fuhrer would be proud of your childish name calling. You're an unfunny joke told over and over again.
so you speak down to name calling WHILE name calling.
Irony I suppose. You should have seen what I decided not to post in reply to that guy. He's so full of blind rage he can't even use proper names.

Here's how Trump can put an end to Demoncrats calling for his taxes. He needs to say he won't release his taxes until Obama releases his Original 1961 Long Form Birth Certificate with the raised state seal along with his college admissions. The Dems and Media will go silent.

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg
I'm not really concerned with his birth certificate as as much as I am wondering why he had to seal his college records. That is something that makes you wonder, what is he hiding?

Since when does the Left care about laws?

Eternal moron..........Why not tell us just how MANY of Trump's cabinet and staff have wound up in PRISON or had to resign in SHAME.......Go on, Trump ASS-LICKER.......

Fifty-four percent of voters in 48 Republican-held congressional districts that could prove key in the 2018 midterms labeled Republicans as “more corrupt” than Democrats, while 46 percent of voters called Democrats “more corrupt,” a new online poll from the Center for American Progress found. Fifty-six percent of voters also said that Republicans in Congress had not been exercising enough oversight over the Trump administration.

Center for American Progress
I wouldn't take what a liberal think tank says about how Republicans feel, just as you would agree that Republican think tanks wouldn't be inclined to be honest about their views on Democrats.

THE LAW IS EXPLICIT and CLEAR..........Congress requests from the IRS...and the IRS MUST comply with the request....

Then you wouldn't mind showing us that exact law, then.
Constitution of United States of America
Amendment 4
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Nat thinks the 4th amendment is funny! All congress need do now is show PROBABLE CAUSE and serve the IRS with a warrant. THAT I want to see!

NANCY PELOSI (knocking on IRS front door): "We are here to seize the President's tax returns! We don't know what he hiding in them, he's not suspected of any crime (other than failure to comply with the Left Wing) but we're SURE that once we get them, WE'LL FIND SOMETHING."

ou have admitted you don't think there is anything illegal in his taxes, just some things that will embarrass him. So, it appears your main goal here is to simply smear him. I contend the Democrats in general also are trying to do the same.

Fortunately, the IRS cannot be made into a weapon against a political opponent, and they cant force someone to give up their privacy simply because their opponents want to make him look bad.

WRONG.........There are TWO issues here once Trump's taxes are released......and they will.....

First, did the IRS do an adequate job in auditing the orange clown's taxes.....REMEMBER, you dimwits criticized the IRS before......and

Second.....and most important........A President CANNOT be UNETHICAL, IMMORAL and a LIAR.......Noen of these three traits may be "illegal"......but get your head out of your ass and OPENLY STATE if THAT is what you want from a president.

You know, there WILL BE a democrat president soon....

BTW, Trump cult members YOU hounded Obama for YEARS over his fucking birth certificate.

Irony I suppose. You should have seen what I decided not to post in reply to that guy. He's so full of blind rage he can't even use proper names.

No rage here. I speak to scum like they're scum.

Don't like it? Don't be scum.

BTW,

dimocraps are scum

Here's how Trump can put an end to Demoncrats calling for his taxes. He needs to say he won't release his taxes until Obama releases his Original 1961 Long Form Birth Certificate with the raised state seal along with his college admissions. The Dems and Media will go silent.

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg
I'm not really concerned with his birth certificate as as much as I am wondering why he had to seal his college records. That is something that makes you wonder, what is he hiding?

Obama: sealed his college records, birth records, medical records.

Hillary: private phones and computers outside the government loop, destroyed 33,000 government emails.

Bill Clinton: met secretly with AG Lynch aboard his plane while his wife was under federal investigation.

IN NO CASE DOES THE LEFT EVER COMPLY with demands for transparency and release of information, but BY GUM, we're not going to let Donald Trump get away with it, even when we can't show any probable cause for wanting them!!!

University of Iowa Law Prof. Andy Grewal, however, questions the legitimacy of the letter(Democrats' request).

“As the letter hints, Congress has broad powers and they’re acting for proper purposes and usually the mental thoughts of the legislature don’t negate the validity of the inquiry, but the question here is, are they in fact pursing a legitimate purpose?” he said in an interview with Law&Crime.

“Generally, there are strong presumptions of Congress’ investigations, but that doesn’t mean it’s conclusive if they just say they need information,” he continued.

Earlier this month, Neal formally requested the last six years’ worth of President Trump‘s tax returns, citing what’s been dubbed a “little-known provision” in tax code to do so.

Tax Expert: ‘Far From Clear’ That IRS Can Be Compelled to Release Trump’s Returns
There is plenty of evidence to suggest tax fraud.

[The] Donald was tried twice for tax fraud, civil tax fraud, and was found in both cases to have engaged in fraud,” he reminded. “He was excoriated by the judges in both cases.”
And lets not forget what his own tax lawyer said...

‘That’s my signature on the tax return, but I did not prepare that tax return.’ That’s a very strong badge of fraud.”

ou have admitted you don't think there is anything illegal in his taxes, just some things that will embarrass him. So, it appears your main goal here is to simply smear him. I contend the Democrats in general also are trying to do the same.

did the IRS do an adequate job in auditing the orange clown's taxes.....
Derp! In all of history, NO ONE has ever asked that, since the IRS is the ultimate reference for determining what is adequate!

........A President CANNOT be UNETHICAL, IMMORAL and a LIAR.....
Bill Clinton: What's the meaning of is is? I never lied? Suborned perjury? Diddled girls in Oval Office? Rape and drugs of underage girls?
Barry Obama: I was a foreign aid student before I discovered I was born in Hawaii? You can keep your doctor? You'll save $2500 a year?

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME ACE

WRONG.........There are TWO issues here once Trump's taxes are released......and they will.....

First, did the IRS do an adequate job in auditing the orange clown's taxes.....REMEMBER, you dimwits criticized the IRS before......and

Second.....and most important........A President CANNOT be UNETHICAL, IMMORAL and a LIAR.......Noen of these three traits may be "illegal"......but get your head out of your ass and OPENLY STATE if THAT is what you want from a president.

BTW, Trump cult members YOU hounded Obama for YEARS over his fucking birth certificate.

WRONG!! douchebag moron

There is only ONE ISSUE here. Trump isn't going to release his tax returns.

And there is nothing you or anybody else can do about it.

suck on it, dirtbag

As to the Lying Cocksucker's BC? That was started by Ubercunt. The only people paying any attention to it was the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM blasting it all over the Front page and as the lead-in on every nightly fake news broadcast anytime some loser brought it up.

Who cares where that piece of shit was born?? Seriously

Besides, anybody with half a brain can see that Barack Obama Sr wasn't his real daddy.

side-photos-of-frank-and-obama-234x300.jpg

FM Davis was porking the hell out of an under-age Stanley Ann (probably with daddy watching) and got her preggo. At that time, in Hawaii, the age of consent Laws would have locked Frankie-boy up, so she found some unsuspecting Black Guy at school, porked him a couple times and blamed him for her pregnancy.

He was stupid enough to believe the diseased little miscegenist and married her only to discover later that he'd been taken.

Why do you think he left her while he was at Harvard on a free ride and went back to Kenya, only to become destitute and a drunkard?

dimocraps are not only scum, you're fucking stupid

Show me a president that hasnt lied....

Ask your MOMMY if it is up to the orange moron..........OR up to following the LAW.......Go on, maybe she'll also give you some kool-aid.

And college records..and they never got those. Were you a champion for the cause of him releasing his college transcripts? Why did he have then sealed? What is he hiding? Where were your cries for transparency then?

Ask your MOMMY if it is up to the orange moron..........OR up to following the LAW.......Go on, maybe she'll also give you some kool-aid.

Let me know when you get his tax returns, scumbag.

Until then, why don't you find something else to do.

And college records..and they never got those. Were you a champion for the cause of him releasing his college transcripts? Why did he have then sealed? What is he hiding? Where were your cries for transparency then?

Here, Trump ass-licker..........LOL

How Trump's high school transcript was hidden after he demanded ...

School Administrators Say They Were Pressured to Hide Donald ...

How Trump's High School Transcript Was Hidden - Political Wire

Wealthy alumni of Trump's high school ordered the headmaster to ...

Trump allegedly tried to conceal his high school records — even as he ...

Forum List

Back