Legality aside Hillary's paranoia drove her to create a private unsecured server

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Which she conducted State Department business on. The FBI even states that it may have been breeched. Hillary's paranoia about right wingers seeing her emails may have ultimately given our adversaries top secret or "sensitive" information.
She put her own "security" ahead of that of our nation.

That is negligence at best, incompetence at worst.

Not that it will be believed for a split second but she said it was for convenience purposes. Having a strict e-mail policy at work myself and am a notorious user of G-mail…I understand the need to have all of the e-mail on one device.

Still, she shouldn’t have done it. Bad Hillary. Bad, bad, bad.

I find the hypocrisy and Hillary hatred on the right astounding given their own record. Need I remind you all, hypocrites all.

Republicans?

The Republicans who did 'exactly what Hillary did'

"Over the course of the investigation, it came out that some White House officials had conducted White House business over private email accounts set up on a server through the Republican National Committee. The White House later admitted that some internal White House emails conducted on the RNC server might have been lost."

None

Republicans outed a CIA agent

Key Players in the Valerie Plame Affair

Oh and 911 happened under a republican administration, and then they invaded a country that had nothing to do with it and thus created ISIS. And people still listen to them?

How the Bush administration ignored a significant warning from the CIA months before 9/11

Anyone for slam dunks? You forget slam dunks? LOL You people are a joke requiring a mirror.

Not that it will be believed for a split second but she said it was for convenience purposes. Having a strict e-mail policy at work myself and am a notorious user of G-mail…I understand the need to have all of the e-mail on one device.

Is laziness any better than paranoia?

Which she conducted State Department business on. The FBI even states that it may have been breeched. Hillary's paranoia about right wingers seeing her emails may have ultimately given our adversaries top secret or "sensitive" information.

No....she was selling her office for donations to the clinton foundation...so she needed a way to do that without anyone finding the paper trail......She goes to china....and they pay her husband a speaking fee far above his normal fee.......she is a criminal and comey is a slime bag...

Is laziness any better than paranoia?

No but it’s understandable. Your assertion of “paranoia” is pulled right out of thin air.

I find the hypocrisy and Hillary hatred on the right astounding given their own record. Need I remind you all, hypocrites all.

Republicans?

"Over the course of the investigation, it came out that some White House officials had conducted White House business over private email accounts set up on a server through the Republican National Committee. The White House later admitted that some internal White House emails conducted on the RNC server might have been lost."

None

Oh and 911 happened under a republican administration, and then they invaded a country that had nothing to do with it and thus created ISIS. And people still listen to them?

How the Bush administration ignored a significant warning from the CIA months before 9/11

Anyone for slam dunks? You forget slam dunks? LOL You people are a joke requiring a mirror.
This is the part where you EXCUSE (sweep under the rug) inexcusable behavior by pointing at other inexcusable behavior. So predictable

Republicans?

None

Valerie Plame was not covered as a secret agent twit....she parked in the CIA parking lot....and Patrick Fitzgerald knew who mentioned her name....other than her husband who used to introduce her at parties as his CIA wife....it was Richard Armitage, the critic of the war who worked for Colin Powell....Fitzgerald knew this from the first day of the investigation...but went on a witch hunt against Bush and his people.....

And the lie about 9/11....they had the usual information about threats against the country......clinton dropped the ball in 8 years....Bush had 9 months in office...twit.

But Comey found out she had more than one device. She lied. Again.

Republicans?

None

Valerie Plame was not covered as a secret agent twit....she parked in the CIA parking lot....and Patrick Fitzgerald knew who mentioned her name....other than her husband who used to introduce her at parties as his CIA wife....it was Richard Armitage, the critic of the war who worked for Colin Powell....Fitzgerald knew this from the first day of the investigation...but went on a witch hunt against Bush and his people.....

And the lie about 9/11....they had the usual information about threats against the country......clinton dropped the ball in 8 years....Bush had 9 months in office...twit.
The fact that it STILL has to be mentioned, again and again, after all these years proves how seriously deranged the left is. Nothing they don't already believe can make it into their minds.

I haven't seen anything that leads to such a conclusion. But assuming you're correct, it's also a sad indictment on the state of our politics in general when a cabinet member can feasibly be made a target for the hacking of a government email account by partisan opponents.

I haven't seen anything that leads to such a conclusion. But assuming you're correct, it's also a sad indictment on the state of our politics in general when a cabinet member can feasibly be made a target for the hacking of a government email account by partisan opponents.
We would have been better off if they had.

Imo the irony is that she correctly perceived that little focks like Trey Gowdy would sniff through her dirty underwear looking for something, anything to use against her, so she set up the phony server ... and it bit her in the ass. Hillary in a nutshell, imo. It's not paranoia ... Clinton derangement syndrome is real. I doubt she put the nation at any risk. But, the entire thing was unnecessary.

Very Nixonian of her. Those two intersect in interesting ways.

Imo the irony is that she correctly perceived that little focks like Trey Gowdy would sniff through her dirty underwear looking for something, anything to use against her, so she set up the phony server ... and it bit her in the ass. Hillary in a nutshell, imo. It's not paranoia ... Clinton derangement syndrome is real. I doubt she put the nation at any risk. But, the entire thing was unnecessary.
You can that dirty underwear? You are seriously fucked up.

You're an idiot who can have no possible clue to anything I say.

You're an idiot who can have no possible clue to anything I say.
I understood very well. You called national security, lying about it and destroying evidence "dirty underwear". You are seriously fucked up!

Yep.That sums it up. She shouldn't have been so sensitive. She clearly had no reason to think that anyone would move the earth to catch her in an embarrassing situation.

Thankfully, the episode is in the past and there is no danger of her doing it again.

Forum List

Back