Legalize all drugs and gambling

Because you ignorant irresponsible assholes want us to pay for your stupidity.

No I don't. I believe all social services should be voluntarily financed.

On the contrary, I bet that you take welfare in some form or another.

Really, so you'd have no problem if a paramedic just walked away from a drug overdose?

How do you define welfare?

Hell, lets legalize nudity and get rid of speed limits.

Too much government that hurts the poor man. The difference between you so call conservatives and me is I want more freedom for the little guy, while you want it only for the select few.

WTF are you talking about?

Wait....

Nevermind, you don't "know" anything, least of all what you're talking about.

You're a parrot.

WatersIdjit.jpg

I would not mind seeing a new Constitutional amendment allowing people to grow dope in their back yard or on their windowsills.

But not like a grow-house with UV lights etc. The should put this into the amendment.

I would also like to see a Constitutional amendment allowing people to have one New Zealand air still and make 1 pint of moonshine per day, maximum.

Some people love dope.

Some people love moonshine.

I love moonshine.

I would not mind seeing a new Constitutional amendment allowing people to grow dope in their back yard or on their windowsills.

But not like a grow-house with UV lights etc. The should put this into the amendment.

Point to me where in the current constitution that gives the government the power to stop people from doing it at this moment? If the ACA is illegal then so is the war on drugs.

Really, so you'd have no problem if a paramedic just walked away from a drug overdose?

Morally no. Legally yes.

If paramedics are going to exist, then it shouldn't be on the basis of involuntary state levying.

Other peoples money. No doubt you're benefiting from it.

Point to me where in the current constitution that gives the government the power to stop people from doing it at this moment? If the ACA is illegal then so is the war on drugs.
Moonshine is illegal in California.

You cannot make it there, you cannot buy it there, and you cannot bring it in.

That's why we need a Constitutional amendment.

Otherwise we would need a SCOTUS case like Roe V. Wade.

Morally no. Legally yes.

If paramedics are going to exist, then it shouldn't be on the basis of involuntary state levying.

Other peoples money. No doubt you're benefiting from it.

Only if you count earned pensions.

It should be 100% legal to dress up and call yourself a women.
It should be 100% legal to have sex with 3 woman at the same time and have a vegas marriage with them all.
It should be 100% legal launch your rocket from your back yard.

I always did want to shoot up heroin, get addicted, and have scabs and sores all over. Go baby go!

Legalize all drugs and gambling! No limits!!! Both of these are a personal choice and if you're really for personal freedom you'd agree with me.

Small government? Lets see your reaction.

I'm not a chemist nor physician and so I don't want to bring back snake oil salesmen selling dangerous drugs as miracle cures anymore than I want to eat uninspected meat.

Legalize all drugs and gambling! No limits!!! Both of these are a personal choice and if you're really for personal freedom you'd agree with me.

Small government? Lets see your reaction.
Do you agree to cede taxpayer funding for rehabs?

Forum List

Back