Legalized child prostitution

Well if no one is charged with a crime then the answer would have to be that it's legal. I just can't figure out how this is an improvement. It makes some one feel better that these kids won't have a record but doesn't seem to do anything for the children, and has the potential to make it worse. Gotta get the young thing back on the street, time is money.

Again. Use fucking reasoning skills. How does prostitution work? It is illegal to sell the services of an underage person. It is illegal to pay for the services of an underage person. Nothing has changed other than the fact that the underage prostitutes are know viewed as victims and offered treatment and help instead of being thrown in jail. What' so fucking hard to understand about that?

Child prostitution is no legal. The thread title is misleading and should be changed.
A child selling sex is not going to be arrested for a crime. What part of that can't you wrap your head around? A 14 year old girl standing on a street corner trying to sell her body for sex is not committing a crime. If it is not illegal it is is legal.

Again... do you understand what prostitution is? Please tell me what you think it is.
A CHILD WILL NOT BE PROSECUTED FOR SELLING THEIR BODY FOR SEX. WHAT PART OF THAT CAN'T YOU WRAP YOU HEAD AROUND.

This is like conversing with a brick.

Again...do you understand what prostitution is??? For fuck's sake it takes TWO PEOPLE to perform a transaction for sex. Do you fucking understand that? So when someone buys sex from an underage person it is still illegal. You even admitted that. All that this law does is labels underage prostitutes victims instead of criminals and offers them help instead of a jail cell. WTF is wrong with you? Why can't you understand that? Child prostitution is NOT LEGAL. God damn you are one dense motherfucker. You can't prostitute unless someone pays you for your services... and it still illegal for someone to buy an underage prostitute... DO YOU NOT FUCKING UNDERSTAND?
OK, a 14 year old girl is standing on a street corner offering herself for sex for money. Is that illegal?

And again, show me where this law offers the children any form of help? Other than not having a record.

Again. Use fucking reasoning skills. How does prostitution work? It is illegal to sell the services of an underage person. It is illegal to pay for the services of an underage person. Nothing has changed other than the fact that the underage prostitutes are know viewed as victims and offered treatment and help instead of being thrown in jail. What' so fucking hard to understand about that?

Child prostitution is no legal. The thread title is misleading and should be changed.
A child selling sex is not going to be arrested for a crime. What part of that can't you wrap your head around? A 14 year old girl standing on a street corner trying to sell her body for sex is not committing a crime. If it is not illegal it is is legal.

Again... do you understand what prostitution is? Please tell me what you think it is.
A CHILD WILL NOT BE PROSECUTED FOR SELLING THEIR BODY FOR SEX. WHAT PART OF THAT CAN'T YOU WRAP YOU HEAD AROUND.

Again...do you understand what prostitution is??? For fuck's sake it takes TWO PEOPLE to perform a transaction for sex. Do you fucking understand that? So when someone buys sex from an underage person it is still illegal. You even admitted that. All that this law does is labels underage prostitutes victims instead of criminals and offers them help instead of a jail cell. WTF is wrong with you? Why can't you understand that? Child prostitution is NOT LEGAL. God damn you are one dense motherfucker. You can't prostitute unless someone pays you for your services... and it still illegal for someone to buy an underage prostitute... DO YOU NOT FUCKING UNDERSTAND?
OK, a 14 year old girl is standing on a street corner offering herself for sex for money. Is that illegal?

And again, show me where this law offers the children any form of help? Other than not having a record.

You're too dense to even argue this with you. A person isn't selling their body for sex until someone takes them up on it and pays them for sex, which is illegal.

It says they will offer the kids help... What kind of person are you that you want kids that are obviously victims, in jail? You act like you care about kids and don't want them selling their bodies for sex... but instead you want them thrown in jail, given a long criminal record, and basically fucked for life.

Honestly, are you trolling here or are you just that stupid that you don't understand this?

Underage person trying to sell their body for sex... not illegal for that underage person.

Someone tries to buy an underage prostitute... ILLEGAL.

Do you understand how law works? Mens Rea and Actus Reus? An underage person isn't guilty of selling their body for sex until someone offers and pays them for sex... BUT it is still illegal for someone to offer and pay an underage person for sex... DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

I'm sure there is a lot to dislike about this law and that it will have the inevitable negative "unintended" consequences common to most CA-Dem legislation....But: the main point is to not treat child prostitutes as criminals. They are victims. Why anyone would wish to continue treating such victims as criminals is beyond me,

The result will be an explosion of child prostitutes, standing on every street corner in every city in California. The police will be powerless to do anything about it. I saw the same thing happen in the 1980's when the homelessness situation got out of hand.
States rights

So she is offering herself sex and money, and you want this to be a crime?

I'm sure there is a lot to dislike about this law and that it will have the inevitable negative "unintended" consequences common to most CA-Dem legislation....But: the main point is to not treat child prostitutes as criminals. They are victims. Why anyone would wish to continue treating such victims as criminals is beyond me,

Awwwww. How sweet. You are so gentle with your fellow dummies when you get something and they don't. You let them down so gently.

Awwwww. How sweet. You are so gentle with your fellow dummies when you get something and they don't. You let them down so gently.

Look who finished ripping the wings off his daily jar of fresh flies early today!

Do you earn an extra laxative suppository for being so efficient?

You're too dense to even argue this with you. A person isn't selling their body for sex until someone takes them up on it and pays them for sex, which is illegal.

It says they will offer the kids help... What kind of person are you that you want kids that are obviously victims, in jail? You act like you care about kids and don't want them selling their bodies for sex... but instead you want them thrown in jail, given a long criminal record, and basically fucked for life.

Honestly, are you trolling here or are you just that stupid that you don't understand this?

Underage person trying to sell their body for sex... not illegal for that underage person.

Someone tries to buy an underage prostitute... ILLEGAL.

Do you understand how law works? Mens Rea and Actus Reus? An underage person isn't guilty of selling their body for sex until someone offers and pays them for sex... BUT it is still illegal for someone to offer and pay an underage person for sex... DO YOU UNDERSTAND?
Ever hear of the crime of solicitation? Think about it. A child offers to sell their body for sex. A man accepts. You arrest the man, he goes to jail. The child goes to the next man and offers their body for sex. The man accepts. The man goes to jail. The child goes to............. Rinse and repeat.

As far as fucked for life most juvenile records are eventually expunged.

I want the kids off the street. I don't know if you have children but I would rather my daughter is sitting in a jail cell as opposed to bending over in an alley taking cock up her ass.

And once again, show me where this law offers any help to these kids? I've noticed that you ignore that part.

it has to be under adult supervision, like with drugs.

no one legalized child prostitution.

anything else you care to lie about?
Jesus are people just this dense. In the state of California It is no longer a crime for a child to sell their body for sex. Read the law. Some how in the leftist mind this is a positive for children.

Damn. You are stupid.
Wow, good come back. What's next call me poopie face.

Of course! You see this as what empowering? Get the child off the street by any measure.

Jesus are people just this dense. In the state of California It is no longer a crime for a child to sell their body for sex. Read the law. Some how in the leftist mind this is a positive for children.

Damn. You are stupid.

I don't need a comeback. You are an idiot. You can't wrap your head around why this law is a positive development for kids who have been drawn into sex trades.

At least Blackrook has an excuse....he's a religious nutbag who sees the world through the lens of extreme sexual repression and frustration.

You are just a dummy.

Damn. You are stupid.

I don't need a comeback. You are an idiot. You can't wrap your head around why this law is a positive development for kids who have been drawn into sex trades.

At least Blackrook has an excuse....he's a religious nutbag who sees the world through the lens of extreme sexual repression and frustration.

You are just a dummy.
By all means explain to me how this helps the children other than not having a record. Does it get them off of the street more efficiently than before? Does it give law enforcement more ability to go after the pimps? You folks keep saying this is an improvement. How? And please don't give me the standard left wing crap that you are superior and don't have to explain.

Damn. You are stupid.

You are just a dummy.
By all means explain to me how this helps the children other than not having a record. Does it get them off of the street more efficiently than before? Does it give law enforcement more ability to go after the pimps? You folks keep saying this is an improvement. How? And please don't give me the standard left wing crap that you are superior and don't have to explain.

'other than not having a record'?

You don't think that is a good thing?

Why do you think that kids forced into prostitution should be considered criminals?

The law is supposed to protect vulnerable children from adult abuse, yet we brand kids enmeshed in sex-for-pay with a scarlet 'P' and leave them subject to shame and prosecution," Mitchell said in September.

Forum List

Back