Legislators Say Biden Election Win Not Legitimate

They can BEFORE Congress gets them on January 6 after that it is too late since they have been legally processed and specified by the U.S. Constitution which the State Supreme Court can't override.

I doubt that.
While the bar had better be very high after this long, if there was massive election fraud, there is no statute of limitations on correcting that.
There can't be.
If proven, fraud would cause the whole government to be illegitimate.
I just don't believe that much fraud was possible.
For example, some are claiming mail-in ballots are suspicious, when in reality they likely are the most reliable.

I doubt that.
While the bar had better be very high after this long, if there was massive election fraud, there is no statute of limitations on correcting that.
There can't be.
If proven, fraud would cause the whole government to be illegitimate.
I just don't believe that much fraud was possible.
For example, some are claiming mail-in ballots are suspicious, when in reality they likely are the most reliable.
And all of the counts and recounts the only fraud they found was by trump voters. What does that tell you. They are the problem.

All the POS trump supporters have is LIES.
The LIES are the POS trump calling card.

I can't stand this puke (trump). Yup, you got me.

I hope that these future indictments include POS trump and his family.
Give trump is Fair Time. In Court, Under Oath. LOLLLOOOOLLLLLLL

Hopefully this will get the ball rolling in the right direction.

---Texas Republican Party passes resolution denying legitimacy of Biden's victory in presidential election---

I tire of the whining.

From BOTH SIDES.

Stop. Just stop.

FIX THE FUCKING PROBLEM. That is all.

I don't care who did what, I only care that there's a problem and NO ONE IS FIXING IT.

Cause they're too busy arguing about who did what. Wrestling while a tornado is right overhead. Fiddling while Rome burns.

Tell your fucking idiot elected morons: FIX THE DAMN PROBLEM. Stop whining about it. Stop talking about it. Stop clobbering us with it.

Read my lips: I => DO NOT CARE <= who did what.

I only care that NO ONE'S FIXING THE PROBLEM. No one's even talking about it

DEMAND of your elected morons that they fix this problem.

I tire of the whining.

From BOTH SIDES.

Stop. Just stop.

FIX THE FUCKING PROBLEM. That is all.

I don't care who did what, I only care that there's a problem and NO ONE IS FIXING IT.

Cause they're too busy arguing about who did what. Wrestling while a tornado is right overhead. Fiddling while Rome burns.

Tell your fucking idiot elected morons: FIX THE DAMN PROBLEM. Stop whining about it. Stop talking about it. Stop clobbering us with it.

Read my lips: I => DO NOT CARE <= who did what.

I only care that NO ONE'S FIXING THE PROBLEM. No one's even talking about it

DEMAND of your elected morons that they fix this problem.
The problem in a nutshell is trump, it's almost like he's trying to destroy the country just so he could be king. That's disgraceful and sickening.

And all of the counts and recounts the only fraud they found was by trump voters. What does that tell you. They are the problem.
This ^^^ is what happens when the problem isn't fixed.

There are a lot of stupid (and gullible) people in this world.

Republicans have gone off the deep end!

CNN reports, "The Republican Party of Texas over the weekend adopted a resolution at its state convention that rejects President Joe Biden as the winner of the 2020 election, further aligning the state party establishment with former President Donald Trump in pushing false election claims.

“We reject the certified results of the 2020 Presidential election, and we hold that acting President Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. was not legitimately elected by the people of the United States,” reads the resolution."

Republicans are just as nuts in Missouri.

"Eric Greitens, a leading contender for the Republican Senate nomination in Missouri, released a new video in which he is depicted as hunting RINOs (Republicans in Name Only)," CNN.

"I’m Eric Greitens, Navy SEAL, and today we’re going RINO hunting.” Greitens says as he walks down a sidewalk with a gun in hand.

The video cuts to a house where Greitens, surrounded by what looks like a tactical unit, waits by the door. “The RINO feeds on corruption and is marked by the stripes of cowardice,” says Greitens. The unit smashes the door down and throws what looks like a smoke grenade. Greitens strides through the door. “Join the MAGA crew,” he says. “Get a RINO hunting permit. There’s no bagging limit, no tagging limit and it doesn’t expire until we save our country.”

Greitens is a former governor of Missouri. According to Wikipedia, "In February 2018, Greitens was charged with felony invasion of privacy and later with campaign-related offenses. He was indicted on felony charges of computer tampering in April 2018;[8] all charges were dropped in May 2018. Greitens resigned from office on June 1, 2018,[9] after the Missouri General Assembly commenced a special session to consider impeachment."

The Jan. 6 select committee made its most forceful case on Thursday that former Republican President Donald Trump's attempt to overturn the 2020 election was more than an affront to the democratic process — it was a crime.

What is wrong with the Republican Party?

That is not the craziest thing they did in Texas. They want the state legislature to determine who wins statewide offices rather than voters. That is after it is gerrymandered to benefit Republicans.

Sorry bout that,

1. Texas is coming for you Libtards.
2. And we will start by unhitching from your train wreck which is just around the bend.
3. Bye bye libtards.
4. Deep in the Heart of Texas, we will remain, at peace.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Texas is coming for you Libtards.
2. And we will start by unhitching from your train wreck which is just around the bend.
3. Bye bye libtards.
4. Deep in the Heart of Texas, we will remain, at peace.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Texas is definitely a lost cause. Insanity rules there too, just like Florida.

Sorry bout that,

1. We are just beginning to give the rest of the states the big heave hoe.
2. Many states will want to enjoin Texas.
3. And it might happen.
4. That is we may let them in.
5. The west, n.west east and n.east, are about to train wreck.
6. Its coming, and we are going.
7. Likely to happen, on same day.
8. Close one, but still we will get separated, before the boom!
9. Central north will always be in chaos, and killing each other everyday.
10. Not much hope for them, word is, they have a big fish, running everything.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. We are just beginning to give the rest of the states the big heave hoe.
2. Many states will want to enjoin Texas.
3. And it might happen.
4. That is we may let them in.
5. The west, n.west east and n.east, are about to train wreck.
6. Its coming, and we are going.
7. Likely to happen, on same day.
8. Close one, but still we will get separated, before the boom!
9. Central north will always be in chaos, and killing each other everyday.
10. Not much hope for them, word is, they have a big fish, running everything.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas.

Sorry bout that,

1. Left you speechless eh Libtard Stann?
2. Its was a good post I'll have to admit.
3. Goatahead and cry for me.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back