Leo Terrell gets woke and leaves the Dems to support Trump.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
Now that is what I call really waking up. I have watched Leo Terrell for years and he was always the angry black man screaming at whatever Conservative guest was on Fox News. But in August, Leo saw the light and LEFT THE DEMOCRATS TO SUPPORT DONALD TRUMP! And you know what I notice the most since he's done that? He seems happy, he smiles all the time. The truth has set him free. Good on you Leo.

LEO.jpg

Now that is what I call really waking up. I have watched Leo Terrell for years and he was always the angry black man screaming at whatever Conservative guest was on Fox News. But in August, Leo saw the light and LEFT THE DEMOCRATS TO SUPPORT DONALD TRUMP! And you know what I notice the most since he's done that? He seems happy, he smiles all the time. The truth has set him free. Good on you Leo.

View attachment 389247
Good for Leo! Thanks for the post.

View attachment 389247
Amen. The man looks like the weight of the world has been lifted from his shoulders. And you can tell he believes in what he's doing now. I think the Marxism, the rioting, the murdering cops, the looting and the burning made him rethink the radical direction his party has gone in. Good for him and Trumpy. MAGA

Forum List

Back