Lesbian couple outraged their 14 year old son told to remove makeup

Why does current events here have so many lesbo, gay, transgender topics? there is so much news to talk about yet these gutter trash always wants to post these storys? I guess they are affraid of their own devient ways and try to jusify them? who bothers to search for them and then post them? fucking weridos.....lol....

Dude it's not even funny anymore. Every freaking day thread after thread about the same topic. How much time do you spend looking this stuff up?

Can you explain why you clicked and then replied? Or is my fault you have not a shred of self control?

Are you going to blame me for your lack of self control?

Dude it's not even funny anymore. Every freaking day thread after thread about the same topic. How much time do you spend looking this stuff up?

Can you explain why you clicked and then replied? Or is my fault you have not a shred of self control?

I'll click and reply every time. You post this stuff without any intention of having a debate and make a point to be confrontational in every OP. And if you're not checked you'll never learn.

And that's why people respond to your posts with penis jokes.

I'll click and reply every time. You post this stuff without any intention of having a debate and make a point to be confrontational in every OP. And if you're not checked you'll never learn.

I post these stories to show how crazy the world is becoming. You could try to argue why it isn't crazy, but instead you just want to insult posters on here.

No beacause we are getting tired of these posts..... all it is with you is stupid shit....You only have one thing on your mind is gay storys....fucking weirdo......post something like this
mobile.reuters.com/article/oddlyEnoughNews/idUSBRE9560Q020130607?irpc=962
LONDON (Reuters) - Saudi billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin Talal has sued Forbes magazine for libel in a British court, alleging its valuation of his wealth at $20 billion was short of the mark by $9.6 billion, Britain's Guardian newspaper reported

Last edited:

No beacause we are getting tired of these posts..... all it is with you is stupid shit....You only have one thing on your mind is gay storys....fucking weirdo......post something like this
[quote]LONDON (Reuters) - Saudi b..."Bush is evil" threads, too. Grow up, dammit!

I post these stories to show how crazy the world is becoming. You could try to argue why it isn't crazy, but instead you just want to insult posters on here.

Dude I like your nova, but just give it up you have to not focus on one thing. because it sends mix signals.

[quote]LONDON (Reuters) - Saudi b...what other people are allowed to talk about .

[quote]LONDON (Reuters) - Saudi b...I go for the truth. read my sig where I lean.

Dude I like your nova, but just give it up you have to not focus on one thing. because it sends mix signals.

I think he's scared b/c he secretly thinks dicks might be delicious

I think he's scared b/c he secretly thinks dicks might be delicious

yes silly nova doesnt he know dicks are for chicks? no guy would even look up the shit he is posting unless he is curious....

Tough bananas. Americans should know what's going on at school these days to make their children into end line families when they engage in lifestyles that avoid bringing American children into the world by schools who cowtow to perverts in everything from sex education to accepting perversion as a norm and not as a perversion from the norm.

Parents have the right to know what other parents want foisted on their children and make the decision whether to home school or formulate more schools in churches so their children will respect the family's spiritual and familial roots.

Forum List

Back