Fuck a dog...beastiality

Grown adults can fuck/sexual acts with children.... pedophilia

Sell your body.... prostitution

Smoke crack, shoot heroin....user

Sell illegal drugs....dealer

Funny how the personal liberty, my life, my choice, MYOB argument,
is discriminatory and biased, in itself, because our personal liberties
are nothing more then what the majority of society is willing to tolerate,
or a minority of society is trying to force the majority to deal with.

Those who force their lifestyles on society, do so,
so they could feel good about their choice.

Those looking for others to be tolerant and accepting,
should accept the fact that people don't accept and are intolerant.

You don't see the difference between a trans person (who's only affecting themselves/their own bodies) and a pedophile? Really?

02jamie-farrjpg-272b7d57d30c7858.jpg

It doesn't threaten me at all. I just dispute your characterization of radical body modification as being "natural". It's not.
Tattoos, piercings and plastic surgery are not "natural", but I think the mentality of someone who seeks to do such things can be seen as "natural" even if it is aberrant or "abby normal".

R7w1uYp.jpg

B'loney. Sewing on appendanges, removing ovaries and uterus and being shot up with hormones is not natural. You can spin it as much as you want, but if it were natural, such biological hacks wouldn't be required.
I think anything mankind can contrive is natural. If it happens, it's natural.

Which is an outlook that pins the bogometer.
What is it that threatens you about 0% of the population doing this?

Most people De-"transition" anyway so what's the biggy?

It doesn't threaten me at all. I just dispute your characterization of radical body modification as being "natural". It's not.
Neither is flying in a plain.

You can spew all the non sequiturs and sophistry you'd like, but it doesn't change the fact that a man chopping off his willy is not a natural act.

You can spew all the non sequiturs and sophistry you'd like, but it doesn't change the fact that a man chopping off his willy is not a natural act.
And why is that a bad thing?

I agree.

It's not natural.

Period.

I agree.

It's not natural.

Period.

In olden times such people were locked in the deepest, darkest dungeon of the local nuthouse and were left to rot. Now they're held up as some kind of morally superior Master Race entity by the establishment simply on account of mutilating themselves.

Freaks then

Freaks now

:dunno:

I agree.

It's not natural.

Period.

Not being natural =/= should be illegal.

I agree.

It's not natural.

Period.

Not being natural =/= should be illegal.

huh?

not natural is not natural

illegal is illegal.

How many Americans believe in Human Rights and that an individual has the rights and freedoms to be as they wish?
A few of those on the Left, many on the Right, almost all Libertarians do.

There are those on both Left and Right who seek to deprive others of freedoms such as owning a gun or serving whom they like in their own private business, but I disagree with them.

I agree.

It's not natural.

Period.

In olden times such people were locked in the deepest, darkest dungeon of the local nuthouse and were left to rot. Now they're held up as some kind of morally superior Master Race entity by the establishment simply on account of mutilating themselves.

Freaks then

Freaks now

Like Bearded Ladies and the Tattoo Man?

Freaks then

Freaks now

All that's been done is a coat of whitewash has been slapped on all the old perversions ala Sodom and Gomorrah- but I think our modern-day reprobates have got the freaks of old beat hands down in terms of sickness.
Not really. What if a transgendered man is with a transgendered woman?

That's heterosexual and therefore less sick than the ancients. Maybe they are improving perversion?

I agree.

It's not natural.

Period.

Freaks then

Freaks now

Like Bearded Ladies and the Tattoo Man?

Yes, like that.

Forum List

Back