less than 50% of americans think transgenderism is natural

Transgenderism is the opposite of natural. Natural is biologically determined. Whacking things off or stitching them on is artifice.
So is flying in a plane or popping a pill for mental illness. Or women wearing trousers.

Agreed on the pills, but flying a plane and wearing clothing do not alter one's biology.

Transgenderism is the opposite of natural. Natural is biologically determined. Whacking things off or stitching them on is artifice.
So is flying in a plane or popping a pill for mental illness. Or women wearing trousers.

Agreed on the pills, but flying a plane and wearing clothing do not alter one's biology.
Well there is no biological evidence of mental illness? And doesn't flying a plane give you wings which you didn't evolve physically but in our brains.

Well there is no biological evidence of mental illness? And doesn't flying a plane give you wings which you didn't evolve physically but in our brains.

Reading comprehension challenged much?

I agreed that pills that mind altering drugs aren't natural.

A plane is not surgically attached to one's body. Humans are tool making animals - so there is nothing "unnatural" about using ingenuity to build a sophisticated tool.

A plane is not surgically attached to one's body. Humans are tool making animals - so there is nothing "unnatural" about using ingenuity to build a sophisticated tool.
Or a woman out of a male.

Personally I don't give shit. You can self-identify as a coffee table and marry your couch and i could care less, but the moment your rights supercede my own or someone else's that's when my apathy ends. You can not force your beliefs on others.

B'loney. Sewing on appendanges, removing ovaries and uterus and being shot up with hormones is not natural. You can spin it as much as you want, but if it were natural, such biological hacks wouldn't be required.

less than 50% of americans think transgenderism is natural

When I was growing up that would have been less than 1% or just the transgenders. Wow they have made a lot of progress for themselves. hopefully it doesn't become a smokescreen for them finding out the truth. Every man for himself on that one it seems.

While I don't think it's "natural"...I also don't give two flying craps what other people do as long as it doesn't affect me. So some guys want to chop their privates off? Who cares?

This is the best point made. Just because over 50% of people think sex change is unnatural doesn't mean they want to DO anything about it.

I'd say it's about 10% of people at the very highest, who see it as something that needs to be stopped. That's an horrendously high % though, considering how justified they feel about it.
Yes, I'm sure 90% of people think there's nothing wrong whatsoever with chopping off one's healthy genitals in a game of pretend that you never can achieve; which is why the MDs make you sign a waiver at surgery that says "you know this isn't going to actually change your gender"..

I didn't say that there was nothing wrong with it--quote where I said that.

I clearly said that I don't give two craps what others do to their own bodies, and why would I care if somebody wants to do that to themselves? Personally I think it's unnatural and bit weird...but I also understand that it's none of my business and I don't believe in telling others how to live their lives (as long as it doesn't negatively effect somebody else).

Well, it is a choice. Personal liberty!
.03% of the population is transgender. Think about that. That number is

POINT ZERO THREE PERCENT

so

Who cares?

Stop peeking at pee pees and just MYOB.
Ok then, fine...choice, personal liberty, who cares...MYOB

Fuck a dog...beastiality

Grown adults can fuck/sexual acts with children.... pedophilia

Sell your body.... prostitution

Smoke crack, shoot heroin....user

Sell illegal drugs....dealer

Funny how the personal liberty, my life, my choice, MYOB argument,
is discriminatory and biased, in itself, because our personal liberties
are nothing more then what the majority of society is willing to tolerate,
or a minority of society is trying to force the majority to deal with.

Those who force their lifestyles on society, do so,
so they could feel good about their choice.

Those looking for others to be tolerant and accepting,
should accept the fact that people don't accept and are intolerant.

B'loney. Sewing on appendanges, removing ovaries and uterus and being shot up with hormones is not natural. You can spin it as much as you want, but if it were natural, such biological hacks wouldn't be required.
I think anything mankind can contrive is natural. If it happens, it's natural.

Which is an outlook that pins the bogometer.

I think anything mankind can contrive is natural. If it happens, it's natural
Really...ever see the movie, The Human Centipede?

What is it that threatens you about 0% of the population doing this?

Most people De-"transition" anyway so what's the biggy?

. What do we call her Frankensteins bride ?

It doesn't threaten me at all. I just dispute your characterization of radical body modification as being "natural". It's not.

Personally I don't give shit. You can self-identify as a coffee table and marry your couch and i could care less, but the moment your rights supercede my own or someone else's that's when my apathy ends. You can not force your beliefs on others.
Agreed 100%. What people do with their lives is up to them, at least until their actions impose on the lives of others.

It doesn't threaten me at all. I just dispute your characterization of radical body modification as being "natural". It's not.
Neither is flying in a plain.

. What do we call her Frankensteins bride ?
If you want to.

Neither is flying in a plain.

Neither is riding on a train or in a car. But, we all do it.

It is not natural but people choose to do these things.

Forum List

Back