Let Me Get This Straight on SCOTUS Nomination

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I'm hearing the nominee should had been of a different skin color, sex, sexual desires, color hair, uses a different toothpaste, etc etc.

All of whom would also be Hitler Jr and be blocked by the Left.

Correct?

I'm hearing the nominee should had been of a different skin color, sex, sexual desires, color hair, uses a different toothpaste, etc etc.

Correct?
You’ll have a lot of things. Mostly the. Nominee shouldn’t be a trump sucking theocrat hack.
Like whom? Who would Trump pick who's not the anti Christ?

Trump could nominate Algore to the EPA and the meat puppet queer to the SCOTUS.

Bed wetters would still find a way to piss and moan.

Correct?
You’ll have a lot of things. Mostly the. Nominee shouldn’t be a trump sucking theocrat hack.

You left wing nuts are just losing it on this one. This was far and away better than you would get from any Repub POTUS.

If the Dems fight this and win they will lose more seats in the senate and will get 10 times worse to them.

Politics make people so fucking stupid

This guy is not a political ideologue, that is about the best we can hope for from either side.

Correct?
Donald shouldn’t have a second nominee. The first one was ours.

And he’s under investigation and decisions have to be made about what a president can be subjected to. Apparently when the president is a dem, subjecting him to civil suit and subpoena is a-ok. But not when the president gives “the base” their loony theocrat

Correct?

And he’s under investigation and decisions have to be made about what a president can be subjected to. Apparently when the president is a dem, subjecting him to civil suit and subpoena is a-ok. But not when the president gives “the base” their loony theocrat
I can't wait until Ginsburg is replaced by the greatest President in modern history.

Correct?

You left wing nuts are just losing it on this one. This was far and away better than you would get from any Repub POTUS.

If the Dems fight this and win they will lose more seats in the senate and will get 10 times worse to them.

This guy is not a political ideologue, that is about the best we can hope for from either side.
Fasten your seatbelt and hang on. The actions of the left so far will appear sane, loving and peaceful by the time they're done fighting this nomination unsuccessfully.

Correct?

I really don't think he is. He seems to be a moderate, yep another Kennedy. lol

Correct?

No matter what Trump does, the left would fight him on it. . . .

_2K1bha07JNk4q96hX1LZtxQ02WQRwi7jKXQu4HxxP0.jpg

Correct?

Funny meme, but absurd. If Trump somehow cured cancer, I'd even vote for him.

iu

Correct?

I was watching a comedians show on Netflix, a far lefty, Michelle Wolf I believe. She did a piece on honesty, and polled her audience, it was anonymous. Her audience even said, that they would rather have N. Korea remain hostile and nuclear, than have Trump have any credit for DE-escalating tensions.

Partisanship is pretty ingrained. A person's worldview and party do seem to be more important than life and death issues.

jillian almost makes it worth it to poke sticks. :poke:

Not quite though, because most people are satisfied with Trump's pick for SCOTUS. I'm a bit dissatisfied, but I'll get over it. :booze:

Correct?

I was watching a comedians show on Netflix, a far lefty, Michelle Wolf I believe. She did a piece on honesty, and polled her audience, it was anonymous. Her audience even said, that they would rather have N. Korea remain hostile and nuclear, than have Trump have any credit for DE-escalating tensions.

Partisanship is pretty ingrained. A person's worldview and party do seem to be more important than life and death issues.

Michelle Wolf is an unfunny, dog ugly, pinheaded little partisan shill bloody vagina. If she was on any lineup at a comedy club, I would not go.

Bitch, I remember Johnny Carson. :fu:

I remember Richard Pryor, too. You just ain't funny.

Last edited:

Correct?

That's like asking the far right whether they wanted Obamacare to succeed during the Obama days. Of course they wouldn't; they are the far right! They would rather piss blood for 4 years than have a (half) black president for 8.

That's like asking the far right whether they wanted Obamacare to succeed during the Obama days. Of course they wouldn't; they are the far right! They would rather piss blood for 4 years than have a (half) black president for 8.
Actually you racist turd we didn’t care about anything more than obiecare was a total pile of shit.

Actually you racist turd we didn’t care about anything more than obiecare was a total pile of shit.

Bullshit.

And did you just call yourself "far right"? Lol. You know that's like, basically, some Richard Spencer shit, right?

Michelle Wolf is an unfunny, dog ugly, pinheaded little partisan shill bloody vagina. If she was on any lineup at a comedy club, I would not go.

For the most part I agree.

OTH, I wanted to find out why she was chosen for that national press dinner. As it turns out, when she is not shilling, she does have some whit. Most of her stuff is pretty tripe, but there are a few gems.

I like to watch to see how all of America thinks. . . . er, well, we should say, feel in this instance. Living in an echo chamber is no way to live.

Forum List

Back