Let me guess, conservatives. You agree with Trump's new sanctions on Turkey

innocent people are dead. We abandoned an ally who was depending on us for a safe zone. That’s all done, it’s history, nothing to wait for in regards to that. How do you justify it?

I need not "justify" anything until the matter is completed.
asking about your thoughts on those specific events and actions

We'll see when the matter is concluded.
the things I’m asking you about have concluded. Why are you trying so hard to not engage?

They are not concluded. It's just beginning.
The elements I’m asking you about have concluded. We told the Kurds we’d provide security, the demilitarized, we pulled out, turkey attacked, many Kurds have died, many Isis soldiers have escaped. Those are facts and have already happened. Sound good to you?
Are you really that pussywhipped by Trump that you can’t be an honest critic of something we all know was a huge fuck up?

what do you think about Trumps claim that Joe and Hunter Biden are crooks because of this Ukraine and China business?

I thought Joe a crook long before Trump was involved. I haven't followed his kid's adventures until recently.
so now that you’re following the Ukraine and China business what say you? Crook or no crook?

Insufficient data. One does wonder however for what exactly he was being paid.
Good, so probably no cool for the POTUS to be calling them crooks with insufficient data, right. Pretty much shows hes trying to start a witch hunt, right?

I suspect he has more information on the matter than I do.
why would you suspect that? He release a phone transcript but you think he is holding back incriminating evidence against the Biden’s?! How does that make sense to you?

the things I’m asking you about have concluded. Why are you trying so hard to not engage?

The elements I’m asking you about have concluded. We told the Kurds we’d provide security, the demilitarized, we pulled out, turkey attacked, many Kurds have died, many Isis soldiers have escaped. Those are facts and have already happened. Sound good to you?
Are you really that pussywhipped by Trump that you can’t be an honest critic of something we all know was a huge fuck up?

I never criticize a promising book until I finish reading it.

FYI, besides the fact that the Democrats offer me nothing of worth, I voted for Trump because he agrees with me, not because I agree with him.

Do you grok the difference?

I thought Joe a crook long before Trump was involved. I haven't followed his kid's adventures until recently.
so now that you’re following the Ukraine and China business what say you? Crook or no crook?

Good, so probably no cool for the POTUS to be calling them crooks with insufficient data, right. Pretty much shows hes trying to start a witch hunt, right?

why would you suspect that? He release a phone transcript but you think he is holding back incriminating evidence against the Biden’s?! How does that make sense to you?

"Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye."

Huh?

FYI, besides the fact that the Democrats offer me nothing of worth, I voted for Trump because he agrees with me, not because I agree with him.

Do I grok the difference?! Uh sure I guess, but what does that have to do with anything we are talking about? I don’t care why you voted for trump.

Huh?

Just as I thought.

Do I grok the difference?! Uh sure I guess, but what does that have to do with anything we are talking about? I don’t care why you voted for trump.

Your inability to make simple connections is interesting.

Today President Donald Trump imposed sanctions on Turkey, something that no conservative I've seen in this board has suggested.
Correct me if I'm wrong: You think the sanctions are an awesome idea, and you thought it was a good idea all along but you were just too busy to include it in your postings here. Oh, and you are not just saying that because you say yes to everything Donald Trump does. Oh, and you would have totally supported sanctions if Obama had imposed them, not Trump.
U.S. imposes new sanctions on Turkey over Syria offensive
I love it!!!!
MAGA

Most powers have their sphere of influence. But it costs money for the tribute in return. We gave Russia a big break when we entered the Middle East. Our influence is near world wide. But it costs. And it costs soldiers lives. Progs reminded us all of this until Trump. Trillions and trillions of dollars spent in this region. All the years you complained about NATO now they are your best friends. To get them to pay their fair share you turned it into no good and mean United States and great and wronged Western Europe. Well now Western Europe has a problem in its backyard. What will they do? Trump received votes from NON PROGS! Some were CONSERVATIVES. And many of them are tired of all the wars also. The PROG Party receives votes from Progs and non progs. Many are to stupid to realize what you are. When they see their meager earning reduced if they win the 2020 election they will know again. As if the Obamacare debacle did not teach them. Progs are the harbinger of the end. The darkness in the tunnel and if they keep control the light will be of the Asian sun.

Wrong.

POTUS has more information than you do.

Damn... You're "Wahataboutism" just isn't working out for you. Is it?

Nice try... Well, not really.

what’s interesting here is your inability to make a rational argument. I’m surprised you came back to this conversation as it sounded like you did a tuck and run. I present very simple and direct questions and you dodge answering them. I present simple arguments and you give vague dismissive responses. That’s not how you win a debate. You win by making clear statements and using logic and facts, not dismissive quotes and off topic statements that need the dots connected. Do better.

Because the story has not yet played out. There is more here than meets the eye.
well then lay out your argument. I made mine and you pasted a list from an article with no analysis of your own. Then I made another argument and you say that you don’t agree because we shall see? How about you just give direct responses to my points and engage in a real debate? Might be refreshing for a change.

I've not engaged in an argument in this matter at all, but merely posted a few opinions. I'll wait for the punchline before venturing a final.

At this time I have no problem with Trump's action.
innocent people are dead. We abandoned an ally who was depending on us for a safe zone. That’s all done, it’s history, nothing to wait for in regards to that. How do you justify it?

what do you think about Trumps claim that Joe and Hunter Biden are crooks because of this Ukraine and China business?
that is off topic.

Wrong.

when did internet message board posters get intelligence about foreign governments? wow, I'm impressed, I have to say, I am a bit jealous as well. I have the balls to admit it.

what’s interesting here is your inability to make a rational argument. I’m surprised you came back to this conversation as it sounded like you did a tuck and run. I present very simple and direct questions and you dodge answering them. I present simple arguments and you give vague dismissive responses. That’s not how you win a debate. You win by making clear statements and using logic and facts, not dismissive quotes and off topic statements that need the dots connected. Do better.
what happened to the OP? seems he did the tuck and run.

Wrong.

You think Trump is holding information that shows the Biden’s committing crimes?! Are you joking? Why would he release his phone call but hold on to this information ? How does that make sense in your warped mind

I have not and am not debating, and you bore me, puppy.

I have not and am not debating, and you bore me, puppy.
see what you just did is called a tuck and run... you should have just stayed out, youre in over your head.

Forum List

Back