Let me show you how ill informed the PC crowd is

4081436-3498721401-tumbl.jpg

.....was my favorite!!

How can it possibly be important to the RWnut crowd that they preserve the social acceptability of the word 'redskins'?

While I think this whole Redskin thing is silly, because I just thought the name implied a tough, strong, lean and mean team that would be hard to beat....I haven't kept up on this topic, so I don't know the whole past history behind why those are against it?

There is a difference between recognizing one as a human being, a Red MAN, vs just calling one a red 'skin', like a hide or skin of a cow or a hide or a skin of a pig....skin....just a skin....not a man, not a human, but a skin of something....?

How can it possibly be important to the RWnut crowd that they preserve the social acceptability of the word 'redskins'?
Just because some turds that have no connection with the name and that doesn't affect them want it gone.

While I think this whole Redskin thing is silly, because I just thought the name implied a tough, strong, lean and mean team that would be hard to beat....I haven't kept up on this topic, so I don't know the whole past history behind why those are against it?

There is a difference between recognizing one as a human being, a Red MAN, vs just calling one a red 'skin', like a hide or skin of a cow or a hide or a skin of a pig....skin....just a skin....not a man, not a human, but a skin of something....?
But what if that one man calling himself redman is black?

The term 'redskin' was commonly used in the U.S. to mean 'Native American'. It was somewhat derogatory. It certainly isn't used much anymore, but I'm sure you'd find it in use in a few John Wayne films. The term 'Redman' really does have much common use or meaning.

The weird thing is that I'm sure that the football team named themselves the 'Redskins' out of respect for Native American warriors - I doubt they'd give themselves a derogatory name.

Either way if native Americans feel it's derogatory, then the team should change it's name - not a big deal.

This is all about the sacrosanct status of the NFL (AFL?) and their fans proving that they can't be pushed around by the politically correct crowd.

Sure ok right did I bust your PC image?
No_Reply_Jones says there is no such thing as Political Correctness.......can you imagine someone saying that about something that is generally acknowledged by just about everyone,no matter what your party is?....

Yup.

One of the symptoms of adherence to hardcore partisan ideology is the ability to talk yourself into, and/or deny, pretty much anything.

:rolleyes-41:

No_Reply_Jones says there is no such thing as Political Correctness.......can you imagine someone saying that about something that is generally acknowledged by just about everyone,no matter what your party is?....

Yup.

One of the symptoms of adherence to hardcore partisan ideology is the ability to talk yourself into, and/or deny, pretty much anything.

How much have you denied, accepted or molded yourself after?
Mac has bad mouthed both sides Moon.....thats somewhat different than someone who will not bad mouth anything their precious little party says .....no matter what....like some people here.....

Like who. Name three.
Dean,Guno,Lakota,Franco .....want me to go on?....how about you?....

Yup.

Yup.

Mac has bad mouthed both sides Moon.....thats somewhat different than someone who will not bad mouth anything their precious little party says .....no matter what....like some people here.....

Like who. Name three.

Ahhh....Dean! Of course! The standard bearer! Who would have guessed you'd say Dean? Well done.

Both Lahkota and Franco will criticize democrats. Ask them.

Me? You think so? You aren't trying very hard.

Now........be honest and name thirty from the right who are so partisan that they actively hope for their president to fail. That will be a much easier assignment for you. Have fun.

Yup.

Yup.

Like who. Name three.

Ahhh....Dean! Of course! The standard bearer! Who would have guessed you'd say Dean? Well done.

Now........be honest and name thirty from the right who are so partisan that they actively hope for their president to fail. That will be a much easier assignment for you. Have fun.

And the far left drones that wished failure of Bush and America from 2001 - 2009 making such comments.

Then again one knew that Obama would fail based on his experience..

Yup.

Like who. Name three.

And the far left drones that wished failure of Bush and America from 2001 - 2009 making such comments.

Name them and prove it, bitch.

How many times have you used the word redneck?

The term 'redskin' was commonly used in the U.S. to mean 'Native American'. It was somewhat derogatory. It certainly isn't used much anymore, but I'm sure you'd find it in use in a few John Wayne films. The term 'Redman' really does have much common use or meaning.

The weird thing is that I'm sure that the football team named themselves the 'Redskins' out of respect for Native American warriors - I doubt they'd give themselves a derogatory name.

Either way if native Americans feel it's derogatory, then the team should change it's name - not a big deal.

This is all about the sacrosanct status of the NFL (AFL?) and their fans proving that they can't be pushed around by the politically correct crowd.

Like who. Name three.

Name them and prove it, bitch.

All of the far left and their proof is their propaganda, in which they still post 6 years into the Obama failed presidency..

Yup.

Yup.

Like who. Name three.

you said name 3.....i just did......and i have asked your 2 buddies....Franco just tells me Democrats never lie.....i dont need to go any farther when someone says that...and try reading posts LL....you tell me that you dont suck any parties ass.....but yet look how often you do....and now im supposed to name 30 righties....why not 3 like i did with the left?....and yea Dean....you know the guy you say is an ass?.....but yet defend the fucker anytime someone says something about him...like here.....

Yup.

Yup.

Like who. Name three.
Also lone laughter.

There was nothing wrong with the term before and now all of a sudden it is socially unacceptable because the PC crowd says so.. It is typical for Liberals to find some bullshit "cause" and then hammer on it.

Never have used it!!! Honest to goodness! Mainly because it is derogatory....and it would be calling half of my family heritage a bad name....

Forum List

Back