Let The Record Show

First of all I'm a female so please be aware of that when referencing my gender. Second of all, despite what a lot of people on here have been led to believe about me,.. I don't think that Trump is a saint and I don't think he's perfect. I just think he did a whole lot better job as president than the whacko currently occupying the white house. Okay playtime, let's discuss,.. like civil adults if we're going to be friendly towards each other as people.

Well, Trump had 4 years, Biden's had 6 months.

Let's talk Trump after 6 months.

What had Trump done in the first 6 months, and what has Biden done in the first six months in order to be able to compare?

And, is the presidency a good way for the country, or should the presidency be changed because it's not fit for the 21st century?
put Isis on its heels for starters .....

WeWe just assumed that only adolescent males are immature enough to be Harry Potter fansThat's the stupidest thing that you ever said. :rolleyes:how exactly?

If you don’t find that funny, you are a humorless Trumper. Not a good look.
the fact that you dont recognize that she is a good hearted young woman with disabilities [she posted that info] whos only fault is disagreeing with you makes you feel entitled to be cruel .... i'll tell you what punk....starting now i am going to troll you constantly !:cool:

the recession recovery could have been better… had it not been for the scum demonRATS doing everything they could to slow that recovery
Bullshit

Congressional Republicans have made it clear that they intend to use every bit of leverage they can to force cuts to domestic spending in the coming year. This leverage includes threats to not raise the statutory debt ceiling and/or force a federal government shutdown after March 27, when the standing appropriations continuing resolution (CR) expires. This, of course, would represent the long-promised repeat of the spring and summer of 2011, when congressional Republicans secured over $500 billion in domestic spending cuts in CR fights and another $2.1 trillion in spending cuts in exchange for incrementally raising the debt ceiling by an equivalent amount—better known as the Budget Control Act (BCA) of 2011.

The BCA cuts have already done damage, and will all-but-surely slow growth in the rest of 2013 as well. The various components of the BCA accounted for about one-third of the total fiscal drag exerted by the major components of the “fiscal cliff” that was facing Congress ahead of the lame duck budget deal. And the components of the BCA account for 48 percent of the remaining fiscal drag unaddressed by the deal—a drag that is poised to shave 1.0 percentage point from real GDP growth in 2013. House Republicans have voted to replace the Defense cuts contained within the sequester—again rapidly approaching, following its postponement to March—in it with deeper domestic spending cuts, leaving a drag of 0.8 percentage points from the BCA for 2013, all while threatening to use the debt ceiling and CR as leverage to get their way.

Trump came into power after a failed barrag-o Administration, with an economy that was tanking worse everyday....worst recession and recovery in history....
Amazing that "tanking economy" set records for longest period of positive growth, even though the McConnell obstructionists tried to hold back the recovery.

The Obozo economy was so weak they created the “jobs saved” category to boost the numbers. Jobs saved is basically make up any number they want. And you leftists fell for it. You’re still falling for it.
Hahahahahahahaahaahha!

The Obozo economy was so weak they created the “jobs saved” category to boost the numbers. Jobs saved is basically make up any number they want. And you leftists fell for it. You’re still falling for it.
Hahahahahahahaahaahha!
All you're saying is that the 2009 Stimulus should have been bigger.

Know why it wasn't?

Yea...Republicans

Hahahahahahahaahaahha!

Know why it wasn't?

Yea...Republicans

All I said was the truth. Then you twisted it into something that only makes sense to someone that lies to themselves on a daily basis.

First of all I'm a female so please be aware of that when referencing my gender. Second of all, despite what a lot of people on here have been led to believe about me,.. I don't think that Trump is a saint and I don't think he's perfect. I just think he did a whole lot better job as president than the whacko currently occupying the white house. Okay playtime, let's discuss,.. like civil adults if we're going to be friendly towards each other as people.
Presidential rankings say nooooooo.

Using polls again?

It's ranking, not a poll.

I just think he did a whole lot better job as president than the whacko currently occupying the white house.
Historians say he didn’t do a better job than any President in the last 150 years
thats the problem...you put your faith in the wrong people/places....i lived the best economy in many years under TRUMP
you idiots, scum demonRATS, can continue to live your pathetic lives in denial...
Obama had the same economy once he stopped the Bush Recession
one of the worst in history...we know, we lived it
We just went thru one of the worst.

Thanks to President Biden we have turned the corner.

I just think he did a whole lot better job as president

how exactly?

than the whacko currently occupying the white house.

how is biden a whacko? what proof have you other than the orange man baby & his 3rd grade nicknames?
proof? our eyes and minds are OPEN....unlike yours

View attachment 509629
the whacko currently occupying the white house, and its criminal family are completely compromised....
The wacko is in Florida crashing weddings to whine about votes...

Using polls again?

Link?

Where do the rankings come from?

I voted for Trump on China trade policy. I agree with you I thought he was doing a great job.

I voted for Trump twice and like you think he did an outstanding job. What Biden is doing sure isn't outstanding or even good. The man is an incompetent ass and it shows.
the former president cared only himself and the stock market.

One's sitting on a lonely toilet in Florida and the other is at all-time highs.

I voted for Trump on China trade policy. I agree with you I thought he was doing a great job.

I voted for Trump twice and like you think he did an outstanding job. What Biden is doing sure isn't outstanding or even good. The man is an incompetent ass and it shows.

For a man you say only thought of himself he sure did a great job for America.

Before the very convenient Chines virus this country was doing great. UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years. We had jobs all across this county and a great economy. All that with Trump at the helm.

Oh and your all time high guy is a fucking disaster. He's made a mess of the border, which Trump had handled quite well. He's allowed thousands more illegals into the counter. Illegals that cost we tax payers billions each year. Many of them carry the Chines virus.

He's added 1.9 trillion to the debt/deficit?? He's got we tax payers bailing out Union pension funds and his green shit will cost us up the ass.

He's on a high all right. Hell he's a fucking disaster and I sure hope we can survive four very expensive years of the Biden/Harris shit show.

Using polls again?

Link?

C-Span Survey.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/2021/06/30/presidential-rankings-2021-cspan-historians/

Using polls again?

Link?

C-Span Survey.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/2021/06/30/presidential-rankings-2021-cspan-historians/

Survey = poll cupcake.

Clearly you were public schooled.

For a man you say only though of himself he sure did a great job for America.

Before the very convenient Chines virus this country was doing great. UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years. We had jobs all across this county and a great economy. All that with Trump at the helm.

Oh and your all time high guy is a fucking disaster. He's made a mess of the border, which Trump had handled quite well.

He's added 1.9 trillion to the debt/deficit?? He's got we tax payers bailing out Union pension funds and his green shit will cost us up the ass.

He's on a high all right. Hell he's a fucking disaster and I sure hope we can survive four very expensive years of the Biden/Harris shit show.
Maybe in your world they call games at halftime, but not in the real world.

Using polls again?

Link?

C-Span Survey.

Survey = poll cupcake.

It's ranking dude, not a poll.

Well, Trump had 4 years, Biden's had 6 months.

Let's talk Trump after 6 months.

What had Trump done in the first 6 months, and what has Biden done in the first six months in order to be able to compare?

And, is the presidency a good way for the country, or should the presidency be changed because it's not fit for the 21st century?
put Isis on its heels for starters .....

Hahahahahahahaahaahha!

Know why it wasn't?

Yea...Republicans

All I said was the truth. Then you twisted it into something that only makes sense to someone that lies to themselves on a daily basis.
What truth?

Using polls again?

Link?

C-Span Survey.

Survey = poll cupcake.

It's ranking dude, not a poll.

How did they get the ranking? Based on what data?

Forum List

Back