Let them eat cake........................

I know Wilbur Ross has $700 million but just because you have $700 million doesn’t mean you don’t understand how hard it is to live from paycheck to paycheck.

Republicans are coming up with such terrific ideas.

Ask dad for some money, see if he’ll help you out.

Sell off a few stocks, you can get money for that.

Take a loan you’re going to get paid eventually.

Have a garage sale.

Take another job like Uber driver or something like that.

Only Republicans could come up with such terrific ideas that could help all these people out.

Only Republicans.

Remember that the next time you go to vote.

Only Republicans.
Even dump got a 60 million loan from his daddy a no interest no payback loan

What have you got against cake?

Chocolate-Cake-Cover.jpg
nuthin'. i'm just a tad worried about what might be in it.....

giphy.gif

Well, now we are seeing what Trump supporters in high government positions think of the workers. One is saying that the workers are going to be better off after the shutdown, because they got a paid vacation and will have a month's worth of pay saved up.

Trump's top economic adviser says furloughed federal workers might be 'better off' due to free 'vacation days'

Another is asking why are furloughed government workers going to soup kitchens and food pantries to get fed, when they could easily go get a loan.

Wilbur Ross says unpaid federal workers shouldn't need food banks, they can just get a loan

I guess those people don't understand that government workers at the GS-5 pay level or lower (which is a large percentage of them), don't make enough to have lots of money saved up. People at that level are generally living paycheck to paycheck. They aren't raking in a whole bunch of cash.

How much longer is this heartless action by the current admin going to go on?

Until welfare and ebt get cut and Trump funds EBT, welfare, and a wall only.

Government workers are in limbo, for real. How necessary are they?

Actually, it's not going to stop until Democrats deal fairly.

Well, now we are seeing what Trump supporters in high government positions think of the workers. One is saying that the workers are going to be better off after the shutdown, because they got a paid vacation and will have a month's worth of pay saved up.

Trump's top economic adviser says furloughed federal workers might be 'better off' due to free 'vacation days'

Another is asking why are furloughed government workers going to soup kitchens and food pantries to get fed, when they could easily go get a loan.

Wilbur Ross says unpaid federal workers shouldn't need food banks, they can just get a loan

I guess those people don't understand that government workers at the GS-5 pay level or lower (which is a large percentage of them), don't make enough to have lots of money saved up. People at that level are generally living paycheck to paycheck. They aren't raking in a whole bunch of cash.

Until someone puts Ross and Trump in a nursing home. They are out of touch and do not care. Seriously! And their cultist sheep don't know the difference.

I wonder how quickly Pelosi would agree to secure your border from the ongoing illegal invasion, substance smuggling, human trafficking and child abuse, exporting of criminals, if Trump decided to work on closing federal offices in California due to "redundancy" or a lack of need based on the shutdown...
Arrests For Illegal Border Crossings Hit 46-Year Low
December 5, 201711:10 AM ET
Arrests For Illegal Border Crossings Hit 46-Year Low
In 2017 maybe so.

I know Wilbur Ross has $700 million but just because you have $700 million doesn’t mean you don’t understand how hard it is to live from paycheck to paycheck.

Republicans are coming up with such terrific ideas.

Ask dad for some money, see if he’ll help you out.

Sell off a few stocks, you can get money for that.

Take a loan you’re going to get paid eventually.

Have a garage sale.

Take another job like Uber driver or something like that.

Only Republicans could come up with such terrific ideas that could help all these people out.

Only Republicans.

Remember that the next time you go to vote.

Only Republicans.
They're fuckin idiots.

The shutdown and all this misery is the fault of the Democrats. Democrat loyalty to the cartels is unbelievable. Are they getting a cut?

Hillary misspoke when she said "we're gonna put a lot of coal miners out of work" she meant "we're gonna put a lot of government workers out of work" and that's exactly what the Democrats are doing.

That you are pissed at Trump even though he's the only one who's been in DC trying to work with the other side is stupid.

And just sitting there saying "we aren't giving Trump shit, now open the government" isn't trying to work anything out.
Trump fulfilled Clinton's campaign promise to put coal workers out of work.

The shutdown and all this misery is the fault of the Democrats. Democrat loyalty to the cartels is unbelievable. Are they getting a cut?
"I own the shutdown, it will be a good idea, I won't blame you Chuck'. This shutdown belongs to Trump.

True, the Pelosi shutdown is causing some hardship, but she is probably unaware of it while planning the next foreign trip for her and her minions.

Its pretty obvious she doesn't care because she lost no time jetting out of the country. She couldn't care less about the Fed workers or security on the border.

That wall is the same one she voted for in the past. Funny how that works doncha know??
That was a part of Pelosi's job retard.

I wonder how quickly Pelosi would agree to secure your border from the ongoing illegal invasion, substance smuggling, human trafficking and child abuse, exporting of criminals, if Trump decided to work on closing federal offices in California due to "redundancy" or a lack of need based on the shutdown...
The "illegal invasion"? What "illegal invasion"? You mean the Panzer division caravan of refugees from Central America?

What have you got against cake?

Chocolate-Cake-Cover.jpg

I'm trying to watch my figure.

If you can look down from a standing position and still see your pecker and you're past 50 you're doing well.....it's a constant fight.
And Wilbur Ross and Trump are way past the fight, when they can justify the suffering of millions. Put them in a nursing home yesterday.

And what exactly did that have to do with my post......lost ancient artifact?

Nobody paid their bills for them

Whatever “windfall” they get will go to paying past bills plus any penalties and interest.
-------------------------------------- Banks and Lenders will work with those that owe them money as its the right thing to do and Banks don't want a buncha cars or houses returned or confiscated or 'repoed' for non payment of Loans . The Banks and lenders know the situation RWinger .

Last edited:

Well all Pelosi has to do is pass a bill that the Senate and President will sign off on.

Why is holding out for Mexico drug cartels and human traffickers more important to Pelosi than Federal employees on furlough?
They already did that the first time, until president Coulter and Limpbaugh told him not to.

Forum List

Back