Let Trump win.

I seriously can not believe I am sitting here reading some of the shit I'm reading.

For the last 8 years I've enjoyed mocking and ridiculing mindless servile bed wetters who defend the meat puppet faggot no matter what he has failed to accomplish, or insist he has accomplished in spite of reality. These vacuous tools slavishly parrot the most asinine talking points, ignore every fact and statistic, regurgitate absolute lies, distortions, agitprop and "Bush did it" day after day with a tenacity that must be admired by the Kim Jung Un regime.

I was certain only a bed wetter was susceptible to such a vapid state of mind. Only someone who viewed government as a noble shepherd whose interest took priority over the rights of individuals were gullible and stupid enough to fall prey to cults of personaility that made impossible promises that no lucid person would believe.

Here I sit corrected.

Dump has promised you fools he would build a wall, and that Mexico will pay for it. Sure I thought it was funny, and it pissed off the moonbats so it had to be a good soundbyte.

None of you seem to consider the thousands of court injunctions that will be filed before ink has a chance to dry on the blueprints, at every single local, county, state, federal and international court. Dump would spend several times the cost of construction on an army of lawyers over the course of 8 years before the first bulldozer gets fuel in it.

None of you seem to acknowledge the fact Dump BRAGGED about buying political whores. He funded the sort of crony corruptocracy I thought we were all pissed about. Someone who gives money to criminally insane totalitarian sociopaths like Hitlery probably isn't going to be a reliable conservative president, or nominate decent judges.

None of you seemed to hear him talk about scrapping obozocare and replacing it with "universal health care" which is even worse.

None of you acknowledge the fact he has "evolved" on shit like gun control, abortion, and fag weddings. I can understand people changing their minds somewhat over time, but if you can't see that Dump is a fair weather republicrat you're as stupid as someone who believes the moonbat messiah "evolved" on fag weddings and doesn't have a thing for the sausage.

So fuck it. Nominate the world's richest professional clown and watch the democrooks nail the coffin shut on the one and only constitutional republic that ever existed. Keep pretending Ted Cruz is the bad guy, keep pretending he isn't the only guy who has gone to the Senate and stood for the principles YOU and I supposedly valued. Hold out hope the only clod with worse negatives than Hitlery manages to win the general in spite of common sense.

Go join the rest of the mindless rabble and revel in the glow of vapid celebrity. Enjoy the last days of the Republic as we transition into an Idiocracy if Dump wins, or an Orwellian nightmare when he doesn't.

Your rhetoric doesn't match reality

I was watching CNN last night, and they had on one of the Trump focus groups. They asked people how many of them had switched their party status to Republican to vote for Donald Trump. The good news is that about half raised their hands.

NEXT QUESTION: The bad news: Do you plan to vote for Hillary Clinton in the General. About half the hands went up signaling that. But the problem was that this was the same group that changed their party status to vote for Trump in the primary. They openly admitted that's what the plan was to nominee Donald Trump, so Hillary Clinton would defeat him.

In these open primaries Republicans are doing a lot of operation Sanders, and Democrats are doing a lot of operation Trump voting. They are trying to choose the weakest candidates.

2a8f19848684174a7332596a9d77a087.jpg

Last edited:
I get hat you are saying Pete. I just don't see much of a difference between cankles and Ted besides less corruption and rhetoric. End goals are the same. Globalization

I do not believe Cruz is a globalist. Yes his old lady worked for Goldman, that doesn't mean he is willing to subvert our sovereignty or undermine the Constitution.

For instance, he fought the international court and rejected the Bush administration's appeal in the case of José Medellín. An illegal alien, child rapist, and murderer.

That was in 2005, way before he sought elected office.

He defeated establishment RINO David Dewhurst as an underdog for the Senate, much to my delight. He went to the Senate and has made few friends in that den of snakes.

I see stark contrasts between Cruz and anyone I would consider a globalist.

Then you are a neophyte that doesn't know shit about politics.

Ted Cruz, Henry Kissinger & the Globalists
Ted Cruz, Henry Kissinger & the Globalists - Freedom Outpost
The Power Players Behind Cruz

Stephen Moore of Heritage Foundation, Club for Growth, WSJ, and now Freedomworks
fame was named as an original advisor to Cruz. Moore and his
cohort,
Arthur Laffer, who is on the Board of Scholars of pro-Constitutional Convention American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC), both endorse the Rand Paul and Ted Cruz proposed evil Value Added Tax (VAT) and Flat Tax Programs. Moore and Laffer wrote that Paul and Cruz's flat tax proposals were the best candidate tax plans. In their article, they are much more open about the fact that the Paul and Cruz's tax plan does include a VAT, a point that Paul and Cruz never mention. A VAT tax is particularly evil because of the hidden way the tax is applied, which makes it difficult for the citizenry to understand how much they are being taxed. The Economic Policy Journal of November 26, 2015, exposes this entire plan.

Chad Sweet is campaign chairman. Sweet is the co-founder of the security-focused Chertoff Group, a group he started with Michael Chertoff after serving as his chief of staff. Sweet is a former investment advisor for Goldman Sachs, the same company where Cruz's wife, Heidi, is Vice President. Remember Michael Chertoff? He was the US Secretary of Homeland Security under George W. Bush, and he co-authored that wonderful USA Patriot Act. The Act has had several federal courts rule portions of it as unconstitutional. Link

Jeff Roe is campaign manager. Roe is the founder of the Kansas City-based consulting group Axiom Strategies and has worked on a host of congressional races. He also worked for the presidential campaigns of pro-Constitutional Convention, Mike Huckabee in 2008, and Rick Perry in 2012, where he worked as a consultant. Remember Perry was the governor who attended the 2007 Istanbul, Turkey Bilderberger Conference. He also doubled Texas' spending from 49 billion to 90 billion. His involvement with the Trans-Texas Corridor infuriated Texas citizens, and the toll roads he allowed in Texas raised taxes on the citizens by billions.

Jason Miller is senior communications adviser. He was the deputy communications director on the liberal leaning former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani's 2008 presidential campaign. He has worked on House and Senate races for members including Rep. Darrell Issa of California who voted for the USA Patriot Act and creation of the Department of Homeland Security. Miller also worked for former Sen. Tom Coburn of Oklahoma who is another proponent of a Constitutional Convention.

Rick Tyler is a national spokesman. Tyler, a longtime spokesman for former House Speaker and Council on Foreign Relations member, Newt Gingrich, joined Cruz's political arm in February. If you'll remember, Gingrich is a Heidi and Alvin Toffler' Third Waver. He does not believe in property rights, and wants to eliminate the Constitution. If you've forgotten Newt's voting record, which included voting to eliminate the 2nd amendment a la the United Nations, here is a two part article about Newt.

Victoria Coates is senior foreign policy adviser. She is Cruz's national security adviser in the Senate, a high-profile role given Cruz's focus on promoting a hawkish foreign policy. She has also advised Perry and served as an aide to Council on Foreign Relations member and former Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld. Victoria Coates writes for Council for National Policy member, Erick Erickson's Red State, as well as the Weekly Standard. Old line neo-conservative establishment bureaucrats are Cruz's advisors.

Coffee with Kissinger

One would think Raphael Cruz would inform his son about Soviet Agent Kissinger, but apparently that was not the case. Senator Ted Cruz uploaded this image to his official Facebook page on January 29th of himself having coffee with Henry Kissinger, with the tagline, "Honored to share a few moments with Dr. Kissinger and hear his thoughts on the challenges facing our nation."

120915_2026_TedCruzHenr3.jpg

Cruz undoubtedly would agree with Kissinger on trade. He says in the below video that he is for "fast tracking" trade agreements and supports Obama doing same. Apparently Cruz cares little about American jobs, and even less about American sovereignty.

I get hat you are saying Pete. I just don't see much of a difference between cankles and Ted besides less corruption and rhetoric. End goals are the same. Globalization

I do not believe Cruz is a globalist. Yes his old lady worked for Goldman, that doesn't mean he is willing to subvert our sovereignty or undermine the Constitution.

For instance, he fought the international court and rejected the Bush administration's appeal in the case of José Medellín. An illegal alien, child rapist, and murderer.

That was in 2005, way before he sought elected office.

He defeated establishment RINO David Dewhurst as an underdog for the Senate, much to my delight. He went to the Senate and has made few friends in that den of snakes.

I see stark contrasts between Cruz and anyone I would consider a globalist.

Then you are a neophyte that doesn't know shit about politics.

Ted Cruz, Henry Kissinger & the Globalists
Ted Cruz, Henry Kissinger & the Globalists - Freedom Outpost
The Power Players Behind Cruz

Stephen Moore of Heritage Foundation, Club for Growth, WSJ, and now Freedomworks
fame was named as an original advisor to Cruz. Moore and his
cohort,
Arthur Laffer, who is on the Board of Scholars of pro-Constitutional Convention American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC), both endorse the Rand Paul and Ted Cruz proposed evil Value Added Tax (VAT) and Flat Tax Programs. Moore and Laffer wrote that Paul and Cruz's flat tax proposals were the best candidate tax plans. In their article, they are much more open about the fact that the Paul and Cruz's tax plan does include a VAT, a point that Paul and Cruz never mention. A VAT tax is particularly evil because of the hidden way the tax is applied, which makes it difficult for the citizenry to understand how much they are being taxed. The Economic Policy Journal of November 26, 2015, exposes this entire plan.

Chad Sweet is campaign chairman. Sweet is the co-founder of the security-focused Chertoff Group, a group he started with Michael Chertoff after serving as his chief of staff. Sweet is a former investment advisor for Goldman Sachs, the same company where Cruz's wife, Heidi, is Vice President. Remember Michael Chertoff? He was the US Secretary of Homeland Security under George W. Bush, and he co-authored that wonderful USA Patriot Act. The Act has had several federal courts rule portions of it as unconstitutional. Link

Jeff Roe is campaign manager. Roe is the founder of the Kansas City-based consulting group Axiom Strategies and has worked on a host of congressional races. He also worked for the presidential campaigns of pro-Constitutional Convention, Mike Huckabee in 2008, and Rick Perry in 2012, where he worked as a consultant. Remember Perry was the governor who attended the 2007 Istanbul, Turkey Bilderberger Conference. He also doubled Texas' spending from 49 billion to 90 billion. His involvement with the Trans-Texas Corridor infuriated Texas citizens, and the toll roads he allowed in Texas raised taxes on the citizens by billions.

Jason Miller is senior communications adviser. He was the deputy communications director on the liberal leaning former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani's 2008 presidential campaign. He has worked on House and Senate races for members including Rep. Darrell Issa of California who voted for the USA Patriot Act and creation of the Department of Homeland Security. Miller also worked for former Sen. Tom Coburn of Oklahoma who is another proponent of a Constitutional Convention.

Rick Tyler is a national spokesman. Tyler, a longtime spokesman for former House Speaker and Council on Foreign Relations member, Newt Gingrich, joined Cruz's political arm in February. If you'll remember, Gingrich is a Heidi and Alvin Toffler' Third Waver. He does not believe in property rights, and wants to eliminate the Constitution. If you've forgotten Newt's voting record, which included voting to eliminate the 2nd amendment a la the United Nations, here is a two part article about Newt.

Victoria Coates is senior foreign policy adviser. She is Cruz's national security adviser in the Senate, a high-profile role given Cruz's focus on promoting a hawkish foreign policy. She has also advised Perry and served as an aide to Council on Foreign Relations member and former Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld. Victoria Coates writes for Council for National Policy member, Erick Erickson's Red State, as well as the Weekly Standard. Old line neo-conservative establishment bureaucrats are Cruz's advisors.

Coffee with Kissinger

One would think Raphael Cruz would inform his son about Soviet Agent Kissinger, but apparently that was not the case. Senator Ted Cruz uploaded this image to his official Facebook page on January 29th of himself having coffee with Henry Kissinger, with the tagline, "Honored to share a few moments with Dr. Kissinger and hear his thoughts on the challenges facing our nation."

120915_2026_TedCruzHenr3.jpg

Cruz undoubtedly would agree with Kissinger on trade. He says in the below video that he is for "fast tracking" trade agreements and supports Obama doing same. Apparently Cruz cares little about American jobs, and even less about American sovereignty.

Lying Ted when questioned about the VAT tax..........always tries to spin it otherwise...................It pissed me off early on when he did this at a time I was trying to decide between him and Trump.........I was still favoring Cruz........but with this and the robo call BS on Carson..............I ditched his ass............

And I already knew that his wife had ties with Goldman Sach's who are so far up the Gov'ts asses that all Politician's taking their money should have logo's on their suits..................

Thanks for pointing out Lying Ted's agenda.....and yeah he wants the TPP and a VAT.

I purposely left out the sketchy national identity of Cruz. Naturally, as we saw with Obama, globalists don't care about stuff like that.

To them, a citizen is the same thing as a "natural born citizen." What ever is politically expedient will do. But if one is curious, click on that article, it addresses that issue too.

Even bringing the topic up is brushed off in their CFR controlled press and the strangle hold they have over the national political conversation and legal conversation, as wacky, irrelevant, and tin foil hat fodder. It is disgraceful.

Forum List

Back