🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Let us remember how Mahmoud Abbas......

That clown, Olmert, expected Abbas to trade some of the most valuable land in the country for sand?

If Israel wants to keep Jerusalem they should offer something besides sand like the district of Nazareth.

It's not a matter of 'if' Israel wants to keep Jerusalem, they ARE keeping Jerusalem !

The old man is going back to 1922. That should tell you something. I also read somewhere that Olmert proposed sharing E. Jerusalem, with " Palestine" having it's Capital there, and " International Forces" being there . Of course this was declined.

He keeps referring to the " Right of Return" which would eventually make the Jews a minority in their own Country. Anyone who is Alert and Oriented times three has to know this is a dead issue . No one is pushing hard for that either in the U.N. or the U.S. especially. The only ones who are calling for that are; The Arab League, Abbas, and the Old Man ( I am serious!!) :cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4I762hVbjg]Rafeef Ziadah - BDS on Campus, London - 20.10.11 - YouTube[/ame]

It's not a matter of 'if' Israel wants to keep Jerusalem, they ARE keeping Jerusalem !

The old man is going back to 1922. That should tell you something. I also read somewhere that Olmert proposed sharing E. Jerusalem, with " Palestine" having it's Capital there, and " International Forces" being there . Of course this was declined.

He keeps referring to the " Right of Return" which would eventually make the Jews a minority in their own Country. Anyone who is Alert and Oriented times three has to know this is a dead issue . No one is pushing hard for that either in the U.N. or the U.S. especially. The only ones who are calling for that are; The Arab League, Abbas, and the Old Man ( I am serious!!) :cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4I762hVbjg]Rafeef Ziadah - BDS on Campus, London - 20.10.11 - YouTube[/ame]
I wonder if Tinnie has any thoughts as to what would happen if all those whose friends and relatives are harassed and/or murdered in Muslim countries started a protest of their own on campuses. After all, many items of clothing are made in Muslim countries like Pakistan and they sure would miss the money if people around the world started boycotting their goods. Do you think all those anti-Israel protestors on the campuses would be happy to see Christians, Buddhists, Hindus, Gays, Atheists, etc. having a counter boycott?
Meanwhile....

Air travel booming between Israel and Scandinavia
Air travel between Israel and northern Europe is booming, and SAS Scandinavian Airlines announced their intention to cash in this week by adding four weekly flights between Israel and Denmark and two direct flights to Stockholm, Sweden, starting this summer. Not to be outdone, Arkia Israel Airlines also announced new routes to Helsinki and Oslo, after a recently signed agreement between Israel, Finland and Norway eased business conditions.

One more question; Abbas wants land within the " 67 Borders" linking Gaza and the W.BANK under Palestinian Control actually making Israel smaller then it was in 67. What is he " offering?" :

as a condition of admission to the united nations, israel agreed to UNGA resolution 273 with the then member states, which stipulates that they would abide by the conditions set forth in UNGA resolution 181 and that is the last real legal document on the division.

of course, UNGA res 273 and UNGA res 181 are non binding as resolutions, but as a contractual agreement between two parties they are.

Last edited:

Even she doesn't go back to 1922. She speaks about " Apartheid Israel" but what she doesn't mention is that Abbas has declared " Palestine", even E. Jerusalem where the Jewish people have a History and where their most religious sites are a NJA area. She speaks about " Right of Return" yet she doesn't mention that Abbas refers to Israel as " Palestine" and the goal is to make the Jewish people a minority in their own Country, She states she has the " right" to live where her Grandparents lived while Jews can't even enter E. Jerusalem ( Of course she didn't say the latter) except that is not going to happen.

" Palestine" never existed before 1967 It was part of Egypt and Jordan

http://Click here: Abbas Makes It Official: Israel is Arab Palestine - Inside Israel - News - Israel National News

Abbas Makes It Official: All of Israel is Palestine

The Fatah party, headed by Abbas, has made official what it has been saying more quietly and adopts a new logo: All of Israel as Palestine.

AAFont Size
By Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu
First Publish: 12/30/2012, 9:09 AM

Abbas with map of 'Palestine'Palestine' in background

Israel news photo: Flash 90

The Fatah party, headed by Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas, has made official what it has been saying quietly and has adopted a new logo showing all of Israel as Palestine.

The logo marks the 48th anniversary of the founding of Fatah by Yasser Arafat and includes a map with the PA flag and a map of Israel that appears to be a depiction of the black and white checkered kefiyah, a symbol of the violent intifada, and the slogan “the state and victory."

Palestine Media Watch (PMW) revealed that the official PA daily published the new official logo.

For the past year, official PA documents have increasingly shown Palestine as covering all of Israel, but this is the first time the Fatah party has placed the map on its logo.

PMW noted, “Other symbols central to Fatah ideology also appear in the logo, including a rifle and a key symbolizing the Palestinian claim of ownership to houses within Israel.”

The Arab media watchdog translated and published the article announcing the new logo:

"Senior Fatah official in the Gaza Strip, Yahya Rabah, stressed that the movement this year will hold a big, central rally in the Gaza Strip on the day of the 48th anniversary of the beginning of the Palestinian revolution.

“Rabah explained to Ma'an that the event will be held considering the atmosphere of reconciliation and unity that has prevailed in the Palestinian arena in the last few….

“The organizing committee for the 48th anniversary of the Fatah movement approved this year's main anniversary logo... [The rally] will take place in Gaza to mark the 48th anniversary of the modern Palestinian revolution under the slogan 'the state and the victory.'"

The Zionist Organization of America (ZOA) reacted to the new logo by urging “President Barack Obama, the European Union and the United Nations to condemn this outrage which reiterates the clear fact that Abbas and the Fatah/PA have no interest in peace with Israel, only its destruction.”

This is only one of the many reasons there will never be " Right of Return" :eusa_hand:

One more question; Abbas wants land within the " 67 Borders" linking Gaza and the W.BANK under Palestinian Control actually making Israel smaller then it was in 67. What is he " offering?" :

as a condition of admission to the united nations, israel agreed to UNGA resolution 273 with the then member states, which stipulates that they would abide by the conditions set forth in UNGA resolution 181 and that is the last real legal document on the division.

of course, UNGA res 273 and UNGA res 181 are non binding as resolutions, but as a contractual agreement between two parties they are.

Now we are going " forward" to 1947. lol You and I have a Legal Contract and I break it. Legally you are NOT obligated to follow your obligations in that Contract. If we sit down again the terms can be different.

Legally, Abbas and Netanyahu can broker any deal they want as long as both parties agree to it. The Arabs never respected the Legal 48 or the 67 Borders. However, since you are so big on U.N. Resolutions , LEGALLY Abbas is NOT entitled to ANY land within Israel's borders linking Gaza to the W. Bank. :clap2:

All we hear about from the Pro- Palestinians is UN Resolution 194. Of course they lie about it. They " forget" a few things;

2. Protection of and free access to the Holy Places (Art. 7)
3. Demilitarization and UN control over Jerusalem (Art. 8)
4. Free access to Jerusalem (Art. 9)

All the above was denied Israel

Resolution 194 remains the major legal foundation on which the Right of Return is based. It states that the General Assembly “resolves that the refugees wishing to return to their homes and live in peace with their neighbours should be permitted to do so at their earliest practicable date, and that compensation should be paid for the property of those choosing not to return…”

Live in peace with their Neighbors? LOL! That says it all !!!

Now we are going " forward" to 1947. lol You and I have a Legal Contract and I break it. Legally you are NOT obligated to follow your obligations in that Contract. If we sit down again the terms can be different.

Legally, Abbas and Netanyahu can broker any deal they want as long as both parties agree to it. The Arabs never respected the Legal 48 or the 67 Borders. However, since you are so big on U.N. Resolutions , LEGALLY Abbas is NOT entitled to ANY land within Israel's borders linking Gaza to the W. Bank. :clap2:

Indeed, but Israel has no borders.

LOL...well, need i bring up a balfour declaration that you all hang your hats on.

and again...israel made this agreement with the member states of the UN, not palestine. and palestine did not violate it anyway.

and israel made this agreement with the member nations in 1949, after the end of the first arab-israeli war.

what kind of fools are you guis, anyway. if you destroy the prospects of a viable palestinian state, you destroy your future. what part of that do you not get.

Last edited:

LOL...well, need i bring up a balfour declaration that you all hang your hats on.

and again...israel made this agreement with the member states of the UN, not palestine. and palestine did not violate it anyway.

and israel made this agreement with the member nations in 1949, after the end of the first arab-israeli war.

what kind of fools are you guis, anyway. if you destroy the prospects of a viable palestinian state, you destroy your future. what part of that do you not get.

Pro- Israelis don't go back to 1922. Only Pro- Palestinian old men do

The armistice agreements were clear (at Arab insistence) that they were not creating permanent borders

Israel had the 67 War with Egypt and Jordan ( Gaza and the W. Bank) not " Palestine" which didn't even exist .

They didn't accept the 48 or 67 Borders

In addition to " Right of RETURN" UN Resolution 194 also included this which was denied Israel

2. Protection of and free access to the Holy Places (Art. 7)
3. Demilitarization and UN control over Jerusalem (Art. 8)
4. Free access to Jerusalem (Art. 9)

Resolution 194 remains the major legal foundation on which the Right of Return is based. It states that the General Assembly “resolves that the refugees wishing to return to their homes and live in peace with their neighbours should be permitted to do so at their earliest practicable date, and that compensation should be paid for the property of those choosing not to return…”

UN Resolution also states the above; Something the lying Pro- Palestinians leave out. " Live in peace with their neighbors??" LOL! We wouldn't be " destroying our future" agreeing to borders that were never recognized and allowing " Right of Return" which might eventually make the Jewish people a Minority and an annexation to the " Palestinian State?" :cuckoo:
" Right of Return" is Dead just like the 49 or 67 Borders they refused to accept ::clap2:

But Seal, what you don't understand it's that the Palestinians that are destroying the prospects of a viable state. Of course , pro Palestinian mentality will tell you to blame the Jews for all their problems. Typical typical typical Pro Palestinian mentality drek :cuckoo:
Nothing new here folks

Last edited:

But Seal, what you don't understand it's that the Palestinians that are destroying the prospects of a viable state. Of course , pro Palestinian mentality will tell you to blame the Jews for all their problems. Typical typical typical Pro Palestinian mentality drek :cuckoo:
Nothing new here folks

Pro Palestinians like Seal talk about "destroying our future " But what is deliberately ignored is that the long term goal is for the Jewish people to be the minority in their own Country They refuse to acknowledge that the Arabs rejected both the 48 and 67 borders and that under UN Resolution Israel was granted certain rights which were denied
:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back