Let's Blow Up A Character Attack On Harris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump may be a man whore, but he’s not a rapist..never was shown to have raped anyone.
So you also are trying for the thin distinction between rape and “just”sexual assault?

Yeah. That’ll go far

Yeah, I am, because unlike you, I know the art of language, and it happens to be a big part of the law.

He was never indicted, tried, or convicted by a jury to any term in prison for rape.

Thick headed lout.
Right. “Just” sexual assault

Amazing

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Yeah, you aren’t racist. LMAO!
No I'm not. The only whites calling me a racist are you racists. Other whites are here and if I was really such a racist they'd be condemning me too. But they aren't. So what you and others like you think doesn'tmatter.

Trump supporters are themselves really disgusting.

These meritless attacks of Vice President Harris are pathetic and desperate.
Her being an absolute retard is merit less? It’s reality. Even if you can figure out what can be unburdened by what has been. You will still find she’s a fucking moron.

Right. “Just” sexual assault

Amazing
It's funny how these morons think. O.J. was found innocemt of killing Nicole and never went to prison for it. But I bet Templar won't say the same thing about that.

Her being an absolute retard is merit less? It’s reality. Even if you can figure out what can be unburdened by what has been. You will still find she’s a fucking moron.
You will learn the hard way that Harris is no retard.

Again, the law trumps any notions you have for him being put away for it.

Go weep in a corner.
So you’re celebrating that you you think Trump will never be punished for the sexual assault he was found guilty of committing?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
No I'm not. The only whites calling me a racist are you racists. Other whites are here and if I was really such a racist they'd be condemning me too. But they aren't. So what you and others like you think doesn'tmatter.
You apparently think you are unburdened by the past. Looking forward to more racist actions but not burdened by your previous racism. Which shall be unburdened by past burdens and racism. But shall ride an electric bus toward its final destination of travel because it’s you moving from here to there, in another place. All while changing your place in the venn diagram of life. Unburdened of course your travel shall be.

You never questioned them. And Harris as a DA when she met Brown. Trump was in his fifties when he fucked Stormy Daniels who was something like 22.
Yeah, and im not criticize Harris for having an affair, just that she did it to help her way into politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back