Let's Blow Up A Character Attack On Harris

Status
Not open for further replies.
You apparently think you are unburdened by the past. Looking forward to more racist actions but not burdened by your previous racism. Which shall be unburdened by past burdens and racism. But shall ride an electric bus toward its final destination of travel because it’s you moving from here to there, in another place. All while changing your place in the venn diagram of life. Unburdened of course your travel shall be.
Are you doing shrooms?

Then they need to take him to court and get him convicted of rape. Until then, there is no proof trump raped anyone.
A jury of his peers found that he rammed his hand up an unwilling woman’s pussy

That’s sexual assault

And in the Access Hollywood tapes he BRAGGED about such behavior

No she hasn't. But you racist bastards cannot fathom the reality that a black woman could actually have worked her way up.
You should be attacking Harris, she is the perfect Aunt Tom that you rail on about. She made her careers as both a prosecutor and AG by railroading innocent black men.

You apparently think you are unburdened by the past. Looking forward to more racist actions but not burdened by your previous racism. Which shall be unburdened by past burdens and racism. But shall ride an electric bus toward its final destination of travel because it’s you moving from here to there, in another place. All while changing your place in the venn diagram of life. Unburdened of course your travel shall be.
Usually the "black racist" has been produced by the white racist. In most cases where you see it, it is the reaction to white racism, and if you analyze it closely, it's not really black racism... If we react to white racism with a violent reaction, to me that's not black racism. If you come to put a rope around my neck and I hang you for it, to me that's not racism. Yours is racism, but my reaction has nothing to do with racism..."
-- Malcolm X

A jury of his peers found that he rammed his hand up an unwilling woman’s pussy

That’s sexual assault

And in the Access Hollywood tapes he BRAGGED about such behavior
If he was found guilty, why isn't he in jail for rape? Because for that to happen he needs to be tried in a criminal court. Lawsuits don't send people to jail, criminal convictions do.

Then they need to take him to court and get him convicted of rape. Until then, there is no proof trump raped anyone.
26 women accusing one man of rape is pretty much evidence. 26 different women are not all lying on one guy.

Are you doing shrooms?
Fuck no. I’m doing Kamala brain exorcizes!

Join me in the flow. It’s thought without Southern borders kind of thing. Just ignore reality and spit the words out. Don’t be burdened by the past. We can move beyond that and be unburdened by what the future may hold. We just need to shed those burdens. Push them to the side of our Venn diagram. And only then will the magical electric bus take us to the great beyond.

If he was found guilty, why isn't he in jail for rape? Because for that to happen he needs to be tried in a criminal court. Lawsuits don't send people to jail, criminal convictions do.
Did you miss that he was assessed tens of millions for doing that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back