Let's Blow Up A Character Attack On Harris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck no. I’m doing Kamala brain exorcizes!

Join me in the flow. It’s thought without Southern borders kind of thing. Just ignore reality and spit the words out. Don’t be burdened by the past. We can move beyond that and be unburdened by what the future may hold. We just need to shed those burdens. Push them to the side of our Venn diagram. And only then will the magical electric bus take us to the great beyond.

That's right, let's not be burdened by the past. Join me in the flow. It's thought without COVID kinds of things. Don't be burdened by the past. Just gnore the million people who died because of Trumps incompetence. Lets pretend that there were no wars during trump when there were wars everywhere. Lets forget how he handed Syria to Putin and threatened to take America out of Nato. Lets forget how he took us out of the JCPOA and how that allowed Iran to start rebuilding nukes. Lets forget how he took us out of the climate agreement while the earth just got hotter and hotter. Lets forget the trade war he lost with China that bankrupted American farmers. Lets forget about the actual closings of American factories. Let's forget about trump breaking ground promising a huge factory in Wisconsin but nothing happened. Let's forget the infrastructure week that never came. Yeah let's just forget all these things because a old decrepit white boy promises you a return to the 1950's when Trump wa a child and he really never saw everything that realy went on.

Yeah, let's return to the imaginary 1950's where America was all white wth a smile. Let's ignore all the government programs that were going on during that time that created the white middle cass. Let's forget about the government buiding a highway system that has created permanent jobs in every state in this country. Let's forget about the FHA guaranteed loan program given to whites so they could purchase suburban homes and build wealth. Yeah, let's not be burdened by the past. Let's imagine a past that never fucking existed and try to return there. That's MAGA.

It takes stunning gall for Trump World to attack the character of Kamala Harris, but no one has ever said these brainless parrots had any self-awareness.

So the earliest attack on Harris's character is that she dated a married man way back in the early 90s.

Trumpers have been copying and pasting some really disgusting cartoons on this forum connected to that. And because they have zero self-awareness, they probably will post them in this topic. That's just how these sick bastards roll.

But here's the thing: Donald Trump was still married to Marla Maples when he started "dating" Melania.

D'oh!

ah the useless left wing dribble continues.

So you worked for a company that made money off him in some way but you didn’t live on NYC.

I lived most of my life in the metro area. He was ridiculed for most of my life.

To the point where he was reduced to showing up on the Opie and Anthony show
Ummm, there was no business relationship. We were competing companies.

And you lived in the gutters? I lived on a scenic lake.

Too bad for you i guess

They voted for her because he endorsed her. And it only cost her swallowing a few million little Willie’s.
Brown endorsed Pelosi. Did she suck out a million litte willies too? What about Feinstein? Maybe even Boxer. And there were state officials he endorsed too. You are nothing but a white racist piece of shit.

Last edited:
That's right, let's not be burdened by the past. Join me in the flow. It's thought without COVID kinds of things. Don't be burdened by the past. Just gnore the million people who died because of Trumps incompetence. Lets pretend that there were no wars during trump when there were wars everywhere. Lets forget how he handed Syria to Putin and threatened to take America out of Nato. Lets forget how he took us out of the JCPOA and how that allowed Iran to start rebuilding nukes. Lets forget how he took us out of the climate agreement while the earth just got hotter and hotter. Lets forget the trade war he lost with China that bankrupted American farmers. Lets forget about the actual closings of American factories. Let's forget about trump breaking ground promising a huge factory in Wisconsin but nothing happened. Let's forget the infrastructure week that never came. Yeah let's just forget all these things because a old decrepit white boy promises you a return to the 1950's when Trump wa a child and he really never saw everything that realy went on.

Yeah, let's return to the imaginary 1950's where America was all white wth a smile. Let's ignore all the government programs that were going on during that time that created the white middle cass. Let's forget about the government buiding a highway system that has created permanent jobs in every state in this country. Let's forget about the FHA guaranteed loan program given to whites so they could purchase suburban homes and build wealth. Yeah, let's not be burdened by the past. Let's imagine a past that never fucking existed and try to return there. That's MAGA.
You need some work on the specifics but you have the brainless flow down pat.

Ummm, there was no business relationship. We were competing companies.

And you lived in the gutters? I lived on a scenic lake.

Too bad for you i guess
In the gutters? That’s what you think of the entire NYC Metro area?

It takes stunning gall for Trump World to attack the character of Kamala Harris, but no one has ever said these brainless parrots had any self-awareness.

So the earliest attack on Harris's character is that she dated a married man way back in the early 90s.

Trumpers have been copying and pasting some really disgusting cartoons on this forum connected to that. And because they have zero self-awareness, they probably will post them in this topic. That's just how these sick bastards roll.

But here's the thing: Donald Trump was still married to Marla Maples when he started "dating" Melania.

D'oh!

All of her slut history aside, she is dumb as a box of rocks and everyone knows it.

It’s still fun to make fun of her slut life though, especially ever since Dems have been so concerned about people’s bedroom activities from decades ago.

Look racists, we knew all this was coming. Its all you have. And soon, you won't even have that.

Did trump use them to further his career? Perhaps you didn’t read what I said..I couldn’t care less that harris had an affair, it just looks bad that she used sex as a tool for gain in her career
It wasn’t just her career, the two board jobs that she wasn’t qualified for that Brown gifted to her paid a combined salary of nearly a quarter million dollars back them. That was a lot of money in addition to her trial DA’s salary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back