Let's Blow Up A Character Attack On Harris

Status
Not open for further replies.
One person does, yes.

Take the word affair out and replace it with “have sex with to further your career” and it would be the same..
Amazing.

Trumpers are going on about Harris’s sex life from 25 years ago and totally ignoring what a man whore and rapist Trump is

Really. If they “already had money” why did they need his help?

Maybe you’re just blowing smoke out your asshole huh?
democrats rely on the support from other democrats,,

kamala was trying to get started with no money and had to suck her way,,

I commend her for her using the assets she had,,

trump built hotels and resorts for peoples enjoyment to get where he is and kamala sucked a guys dick to get where shes at,,

democrats rely on the support from other democrats,,

kamala was trying to get started with no money and had to suck her way,,

I commend her for her using the assets she had,,

trump built hotels and resorts for peoples enjoyment to get where he is and kamala sucked a guys dick to get where shes at,,
Trump was handed his fathers businsess. Without his father, he had nothing.

Harrs was already a DA when she met Brown.

As noted.. Willie Brown helped a lot of aspiring politicians. Feinstein and Pelosi among them.

Sex was not a requirement

Come on, Lesh…Harris was 29…brown was 60….

Did pelosi and Feinstein sleep with brown too? If so, then I’d be questioning their actions as well.

Come on, Lesh…Harris was 29…brown was 60….

Did pelosi and Feinstein sleep with brown too? If so, then I’d be questioning their actions as well.
You never questioned them. And Harris as a DA when she met Brown. Trump was in his fifties when he fucked Stormy Daniels who was something like 22.

It takes stunning gall for Trump World to attack the character of Kamala Harris, but no one has ever said these brainless parrots had any self-awareness.

So the earliest attack on Harris's character is that she dated a married man way back in the early 90s.

Trumpers have been copying and pasting some really disgusting cartoons on this forum connected to that. And because they have zero self-awareness, they probably will post them in this topic. That's just how these sick bastards roll.

But here's the thing: Donald Trump was still married to Marla Maples when he started "dating" Melania.

D'oh!

"brainless parrot", that's a perfect description for kneepads, she says the same shit over and over, like a parrot, but in the same freaking speech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back