Let's celebrate the Right to Keep and Bear arms...something the rest of the world has surrendered....

Ah, yes, that old argument. Cars are not designed to kill people, but to get them from A to B; that's an unfortunate consequence of something going wrong. Guns however only have one function, to kill, so higher standards are necessary in my view.

Wrong......guns protect people, most of the time without firing a shot, they feed people, they entertain people.......the rapes, robberies, murders, stabbings and beatings they stop are lives saved from death, and also from life shattering trauma........

You really have no idea what you are talking about, but you continue to do so.....

Ah, yes, that old argument. Cars are not designed to kill people, but to get them from A to B; that's an unfortunate consequence of something going wrong. Guns however only have one function, to kill, so higher standards are necessary in my view.

Just about every criminal act, from drug selling to murder involves a car....hard to bury a body, move drugs, or rape without access to transportation....

Carrying a body onto a train is a little awkward.......

WOW.
I most certainly will take my truck to the crusher when you tell me.

So, WHICH CARS were MADE SPECIFICALLY for KILLING?

Considering just accidental deaths.......

600 million guns in the U.S.....over 21.5 million Americans actually carry guns in public for self defense....

Accidental gun deaths....2019

486.....in a country of over 330 million people.

Accidental car deaths....2019

Cars are deadlier in every way.

A rental truck used by a muslim terrorists in Nice, France was used to murder 86 people and wound 435...more killed in 5 minutes of driving than in any mass public shooting in the U.S...'

More killed in that one attack than in all but 2 mass public shootings since 1982....

I didn't say that, but ultimately it's a truism because sooner or later we all braek one law or another. Ever jay walked?

And that is just stupid......murder is not jaywalking.....that you would try that lame attempt is just silly.

Just about every criminal act, from drug selling to murder involves a car....hard to bury a body, move drugs, or rape without access to transportation....

Carrying a body onto a train is a little awkward.......
/----/ Gun grabbing Libs say getting knifed to death in the trunk of a car is OK because they weren't designed to kill.
1641223390825.png

1641223348604.png

So, can't answer the question?
Which vehicles are made for killing?

I've killed many animals with my rifles.
Haven't killed anyone with my truck.

All of them.......they kill more people every single year than guns do in the hands of criminals.....

Considering just accidental deaths.......

600 million guns in the U.S.....over 21.5 million Americans actually carry guns in public for self defense....

Accidental gun deaths....2019

486.....in a country of over 330 million people.

Accidental car deaths....2019

Cars are deadlier in every way.

A rental truck used by a muslim terrorists in Nice, France was used to murder 86 people and wound 435...more killed in 5 minutes of driving than in any mass public shooting in the U.S...'

More killed in that one attack than in all but 2 mass public shootings since 1982....
Another Trumptard that thinks cars weren't made for transportation.
They were made for killing.

So, can't answer the question?
Which vehicles are made for killing?

I've killed many animals with my rifles.
Haven't killed anyone with my truck.
Knives are made for killing. You ready to regulate knife ownership?

Although, ultimately, that's irrelevant if we're talking about protecting lives. Right?

Another Trumptard that thinks cars weren't made for transportation.
They were made for killing.

Made for killing or not, they kill more people in this country than guns do...all gun deaths combined........they are deadlier than guns, and according to shitheads like you...that means they must be banned and confiscated......

Yeah….we have days for everything else
We should pick a day and celebrate the 2nd amendment….

Well, it should coincide with a school massacre since the second amendment is what caused every school massacre ever....

There are so many. Which one would you pick?

Really, moron?
Cars were made to kill?

They sure didn't include that in their sale commercials.

When they kill more people than guns do, they were made to kill.............

They kill more people than guns do and idiots like you tell us guns were made to kill.....

If cars kill more people than guns do...by a lot....than they are deadlier than guns.....

Well, it should coincide with a school massacre since the second amendment is what caused every school massacre ever....

There are so many. Which one would you pick?

How many? Out of 137,432 schools in the U.S.......

One school shooting in 2021... 4 killed

0 school shootings in 2020.... 0 killed

0 in 2019............0 killed

2 in 2018....27 killed

0 in 2017......o killed

out of 330 million people, 73 million children.....

Please....enlighten us...

What did all 3 schools have in common? They were all gun free zones.......created by dumb asses like you.....

Keep in mind.....

deer kill 200 people a year

Lawn mowers kill 90-100 a year

Bathtubs kill 87 children a year.....

In 5 years 32 children died in school shootings.........87 in one year in bathtubs...

Were hammers made for killing? What about axes? Chainsaws?
WTF?
Just how many of Trump's cult, got taken from his correspondence school?

Do people go hunting with a hammer?
Do people go hunting with an ax?
Do people go hunting with a chainsaw?

Outdoor channel should be aware of this.

How many? Out of 137,432 schools in the U.S.......

One school shooting in 2021... 4 killed

0 school shootings in 2020.... 0 killed

0 in 2019............0 killed

2 in 2018....27 killed

0 in 2017......o killed

out of 330 million people, 73 million children.....

Please....enlighten us...

What did all 3 schools have in common? They were all gun free zones.......created by dumb asses like you.....

Keep in mind.....

deer kill 200 people a year

Lawn mowers kill 90-100 a year

Bathtubs kill 87 children a year.....

In 5 years 32 children died in school shootings.........87 in one year in bathtubs...

You seem to have missed the question.

Which school shooting are you going to celebrate? There is Columbine, Sandy Hook, Marjorie Stoneman Douglass, Virginia Tech, and hundreds more. Surely you can pick one to celebrate the effects of the second amendment without some nonsensical cherry picking of stats.

Hell, the 2nd Amendment has caused so many school massacres that the folks at Wikipedia have had to divide the carnage up into two different pages:

Pick a date and get back to us....

WTF?
Just how many of Trump's cult, got taken from his correspondence school?

Do people go hunting with a hammer?
Do people go hunting with an ax?
Do people go hunting with a chainsaw?

Outdoor channel should be aware of this.
Explain how any of that is relevant...lol

You anti-gunners make some absolutely shitty arguments in favor of banning guns.

Forum List

Back