Let's celebrate the Right to Keep and Bear arms...something the rest of the world has surrendered....

When they kill more people than guns do, they were made to kill.............
Really?
So, which one should I take to the woods, I'll leave my rifle at the house.
They kill more people than guns do and idiots like you tell us guns were made to kill.....
That's what I primarily use for hunting to kill an animal.
I never thought about killing on my way to Walmart, you imbecile.
If cars kill more people than guns do...by a lot....than they are deadlier than guns.....
So, cars are a necessity, they built highways and roads........................to kill people?

Trump really loves you.

You seem to have missed the question.

Which school shooting are you going to celebrate? There is Columbine, Sandy Hook, Marjorie Stoneman Douglass, Virginia Tech, and hundreds more. Surely you can pick one to celebrate the effects of the second amendment without some nonsensical cherry picking of stats.

Hell, the 2nd Amendment has caused so many school massacres that the folks at Wikipedia have had to divide the carnage up into two different pages:

Pick a date and get back to us....

We do not celebrate school shootings, or any other unlawful use of guns against the innocent...

You, and your ilk, rejoice in each shooting, dance on the bodies of dead children and smear their blood all over yourselves.......school shootings serve you and your quest to ban and confiscate guns..........

Look in the mirror....you are the cause of school shootings with your gun free zones.....

Really?
So, which one should I take to the woods, I'll leave my rifle at the house.

That's what I primarily use for hunting to kill an animal.
I never thought about killing on my way to Walmart, you imbecile.

So, cars are a necessity, they built highways and roads........................to kill people?

Trump really loves you.

Rapes, robberies, murders, stabbings, beatings, mass public shootings, genocide.....stopped by guns.....they save far more lives than they take.....

Without guns, you and your idiots would have begun to fill mass graves again....

Explain how any of that is relevant...lol
You tell me.

'Were hammers made for killing? What about axes? Chainsaws'?
You anti-gunners make some absolutely shitty arguments in favor of banning guns.
NOT anti-gun, idiot, I have some myself.
For 30 years you morons claim someone is going to ban your guns, when did it happen?
When is it going to happen?
You morons believe it every time.

I really want to know, having guns for well over 40 years, not even once has someone threatened to take them away.

Then you morons go out and purchase more of what you're convinced.............are going to be banned.

Rapes, robberies, murders, stabbings, beatings, mass public shootings, genocide.....stopped by guns.....they save far more lives than they take.....

Without guns, you and your idiots would have begun to fill mass graves again....
You're FOS.
A LOT more committed with guns than prevented with guns, moron.

You tell me.

For 30 years you morons claim someone is going to ban your guns, when did it happen?

I really want to know, having guns for well over 40 years, not even once has someone threatened to take them away.

Then you morons go out and purchase more of what you're convinced.............are going to be banned.

The left always wants guns for themselves...just not the people they plan on oppressing and killling.

You're FOS.
A LOT more committed with guns than prevented with guns, moron.

Wrong....

Guns are used 1.1 million times a year to stop rape, robbery, murder, beatings, stabbings, even mass public shootings.....according to the CDC...

1.5 million according to the Dept. of Justice....

1.67 million times a year according to the 2021 Firearms survey...

Guns in 2019 were used to murder 10,258 times.

Can you tell which number is bigger?

Wrong....

Guns are used 1.1 million times a year to stop rape, robbery, murder, beatings, stabbings, even mass public shootings.....according to the CDC...
You're FOS.
The CDC stopped issuing that data in the 90's.
1.5 million according to the Dept. of Justice....

1.67 million times a year according to the 2021 Firearms survey...
A survey?
Guns in 2019 were used to murder 10,258 times.
Again. FOS.

In the United States, more than seven people per hour die a violent death. In 2019, more than 19,100 people were victims of homicide and over 47,500 people died by suicide.
Can you tell which number is bigger?

You're FOS.
The CDC stopped issuing that data in the 90's.

A survey?

Again. FOS.

In the United States, more than seven people per hour die a violent death. In 2019, more than 19,100 people were victims of homicide and over 47,500 people died by suicide.

Suicides don't count, dipshit........

10,258 were killed with guns in 2019, 23,941 committed suicide with guns...but again, the suicides don't count.

The CDC hid their gun self defense research since it was getting too close to Kleck's numbers.....the Department of Justice found 1.5 million .....and here are the rest of the studies...

A quick guide to the studies and the numbers.....the full lay out of what was studied by each study is in the links....

The name of the group doing the study, the year of the study, the number of defensive gun uses and if police and military defensive gun uses are included.....notice the bill clinton and obama defensive gun use research is highlighted.....

GunCite-Gun Control-How Often Are Guns Used in Self-Defense

GunCite Frequency of Defensive Gun Use in Previous Surveys

Field...1976....3,052,717 ( no cops, no military)

DMIa 1978...2,141,512 ( no cops, no military)

L.A. TIMES...1994...3,609,68 ( no cops, no military)

Kleck......1994...2.5 million ( no cops, no military)

2021 national firearm survey, Prof. William English, PhD. designed by Deborah Azrael of Harvard T. Chan School of public policy, and Mathew Miller, Northeastern university.......1.67 million defensive uses annually.

CDC...1996-1998... 1.1 million averaged over those years.( no cops, no military)

Obama's CDC....2013....500,000--3million

--------------------

Bordua...1977...1,414,544

DMIb...1978...1,098,409 ( no cops, no military)

Hart...1981...1.797,461 ( no cops, no military)

Mauser...1990...1,487,342 ( no cops,no military)

Gallup...1993...1,621,377 ( no cops, no military)

DEPT. OF JUSTICE...1994...1.5 million ( the bill clinton study)

Journal of Quantitative Criminology--- 989,883 times per year."

(Based on survey data from a 2000 study published in the Journal of Quantitative Criminology,[17] U.S. civilians use guns to defend themselves and others from crime at least 989,883 times per year.[18])

Paper: "Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment." By David McDowall and others. Journal of Quantitative Criminology, March 2000. Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment - Springer

-------------------------------------------

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

Tarrance... 1994... 764,036 (no cops, no military)

Lawerence Southwich Jr. 400,000 fewer violent crimes and at least 800,000 violent crimes deterred..

2021 national firearms survey..

The survey was designed by Deborah Azrael of the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, and Matthew Miller of Northeastern University,
----
The survey further finds that approximately a third of gun owners (31.1%) have used a firearm to defend themselves or their property, often on more than one occasion, and it estimates that guns are used defensively by firearms owners in approximately 1.67 million incidents per year. Handguns are the most common firearm employed for self-defense (used in 65.9% of defensive incidents), and in most defensive incidents (81.9%) no shot was fired. Approximately a quarter (25.2%) of defensive incidents occurred within the gun owner's home, and approximately half (53.9%) occurred outside their home, but on their property. About one out of ten (9.1%) defensive gun uses occurred in public, and about one out of twenty (4.8%) occurred at work.
2021 National Firearms Survey

You tell me.

Anyone who supports gun control supports banning guns. Either intentionally, or out of stupidity.

Saw this.....and I thought...it's about time we celebrate our ability to exercise our Right to be free from criminal attack, and government tyranny and murder.....

The anti-gunners here on U.S.messageboard.....believe these people should not be able to own or carry guns....

Soooooo.....

I love this country and its Freedom......

Handkerchiefs and baby oil at the ready guys.

Again. FOS.
The FBI agrees with him. How is he wrong?

1641242921571.png

In 2019, more than 19,100 people were victims of homicide
The FBI disagrees with you. (see above). How are you right?

Democrats routinely run on banning guns; some run on banning and confiscating guns.
Almost all of them run on making it harder for the law abiding to exercise their right to keep and bear arms
Are they lying about what they want to do?

We do not celebrate school shootings, or any other unlawful use of guns against the innocent...

You, and your ilk, rejoice in each shooting, dance on the bodies of dead children and smear their blood all over yourselves.......school shootings serve you and your quest to ban and confiscate guns..........

Look in the mirror....you are the cause of school shootings with your gun free zones.....

Well, the 2nd Amendment is the only reason the school massacres take place.... Sorry that hurts your feelings but it is 100% true. Thought and prayers.

Meanwhile back in reality....

other nations don't have dozens and dozens of school massacres.

Neither have we.......one every couple of years isn't the problem you shitheads want it to be...considering cars kill more children than all forms of gun violence and accidents to....

Do you sacrifice to your god, "government" for the next school shooting to happen?

Well, the 2nd Amendment is the only reason the school massacres take place.... Sorry that hurts your feelings but it is 100% true. Thought and prayers.

31 kids killed in school shooting frome 2016-2021........

Kids killed in cars? 12,315

Hmmmm.....

Cars kill more children than guns do in school shootings, and every other form of unlawful gun use....

So we need to ban cars...right?

Your ability to own a private car ends with the death of one child....right?

Forum List

Back