Lets examine a graph of oil price per barrel over the past 12 months

How...ironic. You are trying to compare apples to oranges to perpetuate your horseshit.

See post 46.

I am ironic as you continue to make excuses for the Left? Your kidding, lol. You keep flailing away trying to make the numbers fit. Like it or not, Americans are going to throw most of the butts out in November, unless you can make a decent case; and you can't!

Yeah, the 900,000 barrels the Keystone XL could be delivering to US refineries wouldn't have any effect on prices. :auiqs.jpg: You've become such a putz. :laughing0301:

See post 46, rube.

Why does Trump hate America?

I am ironic as you continue to make excuses for the Left? Your kidding, lol. You keep flailing away trying to make the numbers fit. Like it or not, Americans are going to throw most of the butts out in November, unless you can make a decent case; and you can't!
I'm not trying to make the numbers fit. I am simply providing the numbers. They are indisputable. Under Biden, US oil production increased 10 percentage points faster than under Trump in the same time frame.

You can tremble and shake and throw a truckload of red herrings, but it does not change the truth.

Under Biden, US oil production increased a full 10 percentage points more than it did during the same timeframe under Trump.

Simple, inescapable fact.

Your ridiculous and playing with numbers------------> is 12.29 more than 11.18? If you can't count, no reason to carry on this conversation any longer.

Your ridiculous and playing with numbers------------> is 12.29 more than 11.18? If you can't count, no reason to carry on this conversation any longer.
Yes, run away you poor dumb rube. The numbers don't lie. I can't help it if you are innumerate.

Your propagandists actually count on that.

Yes, run away you poor dumb rube. The numbers don't lie. I can't help it if you are innumerate.

Your propagandists actually count on that.

OK everyone, GEEE whiz is claiming that 12.29 is NOT a larger number than 11.18, lolololol. I guess he is using Leftist math, so therefore, , if you have to change the rules of mathematics to win a debate, is there any longer a reason to debate with that person!

Yeah, the 900,000 barrels the Keystone XL could be delivering to US refineries wouldn't have any effect on prices. :auiqs.jpg: You've become such a putz. :laughing0301:

The barrels slated to be EXPORTED...form a pipeline not built now that wouldn't be active for a couple years in any event?

View attachment 613061
The increase in oil prices IS NOT BECAUSE OF THE UKRAINE WAR. IT IS BECAUSE OF BIDENS EOS AND DEM POLICIES.

Did the Ukraine war start 14 months ago?

Stop lying….and stop believing these lies.
Good morning...
4yearoil.png

Biden said he is doing everything he can to reduce fuel prices.

He is lying.

He didnt undo the EOs he signed to stop fracking and drilling and stopping Keystone.

If the Keystone XL pipeline was flowing, that 800,000 barrels per day would be added to the global market.

Colonel, let us make this easy-----------> in 2019, 12.29, in 21, 11.18.

So, if you go to a prof in math and ask them which is the larger number, when he/she says 12.29, the inescapable conclusion by putting that number to oil is...................Trump was a far, far better President for domestic oil production than Jose'! Left don't like that, but facts are facts, or you can NOT count, lol; which doesn't surprise me when talking about a Leftist-)

Biden Claims His Climate Agenda Isn't Hurting Domestic Oil Production. Here Are the Facts.​

Commentary:
Do people believe this Bull Crap? Biden’s statements are “talking points” for the brain-dead population to pass on to social media and the MSM to regurgitate in the evening news.
Notice too that Democrat voters continue to come up ridiculous excuses as to why Progressive Maoist/DSA democrat politicians do such stupid and harmful things to American citizens.
They just can't bring themselves to vote for a republican even though doing so would make far more sense.
I don't think the presidency is a place for someone who is "just learning" basic economics. If a junior economist at his first job just out of college displayed ignorance like this, it would be fair to say, "Hey, give the kid a break. He's just learning."
But the presidency is not the place for someone with this much ignorance. Joey Xi Bai Dung should have learned this stuff in junior positions long before he became president. I want a president with some experience, knowledge, and skill.
Joey Xi shows none of these attributes. Every move he's made since January 2021 show's he's either completely incompetent or diabolically making decisions to destroy America.

View attachment 613061
The increase in oil prices IS NOT BECAUSE OF THE UKRAINE WAR. IT IS BECAUSE OF BIDENS EOS AND DEM POLICIES.

Did the Ukraine war start 14 months ago?

Stop lying….and stop believing these lies.
your OP would be less misleading if you looked at a longer time frame.

Biden said he is doing everything he can to reduce fuel prices.

He is lying.

He didnt undo the EOs he signed to stop fracking and drilling and stopping Keystone.

Hey Colonel, want another very cool fact!

Pooty didn't invade Ukraine until this year, so if you go back and check...........are you ready........are you sure, lolololol------------------> The Biden administration has been the single highest price hike administration in HISTORY for fuel through 2021. They can't blame it on Pooty-Poot, because he didn't invade until this year.

Good job Joe, what a guy! Americans love you and your party. Watch how much we love you all come November. (as the Leftists feverishly go to the internet to try to disprove what Whosure just said about the Biden Administration)

Forum List

Back