Let’s Face it……Trump will be convicted

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Four separate indictments in four jurisdictions. 91 total counts.
Trump will have to pitch a perfect game.

Let’s look at the juries. After sitting through three or four months of tedious testimony, they will be asked to decide 20-30 counts.

While some jurors may demand guilty on all counts, others may demand innocent of all charges. In deliberation, the jurors will be tired, they want to go home. They will trade off charges and convict on some counts and acquit on others.
That is what juries do.

RCyVr71.jpg

Let’s look at the juries. After sitting through three or four months of tedious testimony, they will be asked to decide 20-30 counts.

While some jurors may demand guilty on all counts, others may demand innocent of all charges. In deliberation, the jurors will be tired, they want to go home. They will trade off charges and convict on some counts and acquit on others.
That is what juries do.
There will be appeals until it goes to the Supreme Court and gets thrown out.

🤷‍♂️

That is what juries do.
/---/ Let's face it, you're wrong wrong wrong.

🤷‍♂️
I strongly doubt the SC will even consent to hear the case(s).
On appeal, his conviction will be upheld.
And that'll be the end of the story.

This isn't a policy law fight. You don't just get an audience with the SC because you feel you've been wronged.

🤷‍♂️
I am sure Trump is planning on playing that card.
While the court is 6-3 Conservative, I don’t think they are that enamored with Trump

I can see them finding a technicality to dismiss one case. But I don’t think they would do it four times to save Trumps ass.

I strongly doubt the SC will even consent to hear the case(s).
On appeal, his conviction will be upheld.
And that'll be the end of the story.

This isn't a policy law fight. You don't just get an audience with the SC because you feel you've been wronged.
Legal experts disagree, are you a lawyer sir?

That is what juries do.

no republican will ever choose the rule of law over their dear leader. i see a lot of hung juries and "total vindication."

While the court is 6-3 Conservative, I don’t think they are that enamored with Trump

I can see them finding a technicality to dismiss one case. But I don’t think they would do it four times to save Trumps ass.
Yet legal experts see it otherwise. 🤷‍♂️

You were a mailman. I am a finance professional. Maybe we should leave the law to legal experts? 🤔

The only ones that will make out on all of this will be lawyers and the courts. So much damage done.

awwwwwww

szVT2hx.jpg

Forum List

Back