Let's get one thing straight about Roy Moore

Yes, just imagine it. Because, of course, there is no evidence for it at this point so imagining is all we can do.
Testimony is evidence.

Perhaps you did not google the definition of evidence first.

There may be nothing more than he said she said, but as more girls chime-in that would constitute more evidence.

Who testified?

Prey

Just imagine the guy you work with talking about how he's been checking out some hawt piece of ass that goes to your local high school adding

"Hey bro, if theres grass on the field play ball....heh!"

Dear @CloseCaption
Maybe Roy Moore was just "'transaged"
A 15 year old boy born in a 32 year old body.

I am 51 but look 10-20 years younger.
And act anywhere from 7 to 17.
Except on days where I feel 60 billion years old!

So if gender is relative, why not age?

It's still wrong of him to coerce girls, especially those who were too young to consent.
That part is wrong regardless of age.

But as for judging him for being ATTRACTED to younger girls,
that's different from ACTING on an attraction in an abusive manner,
especially vulnerable people and isolating them in order to do that.

The attraction itself maybe for spiritual reasons, as I find with
homosexual or transgender conditions that are part of a spiritual process.
Whatever reasons these occur, I find that judging people for them doesn't
help resolve the issues or causes.

The law should apply to how people ACT or ABUSE others that violates
consent, rights and protections of others.
But judging people for their spiritual process and reasons for
being attracted to certain people requires other approaches instead of punitive
which doesn't help, but just makes it worse and harder to address if people are
too busy denying and hiding what they are experiencing and why.
I think the law is fairly clear ...

Anyone over 18 may not legally have relations with anyone under 18.

You gotta' draw the line somewhere.

That is NOT the law, and you should educate yourself.

The one woman claimed they were in a relationship of some sort when she was 14 and he was 32?Isnt that what we are talking about here?
She says she was 14, but how many years was she 29? Probably five or six?

So it can be understood how she got confused, poor girl.

roflmao

Seriously, many who know her said she was 17 then not 14, but it is still damning for Moore if true, which it isnt.

If these allegations are true, why did they wait so long to come out?

The media is really going out of its way to go after Hollywood and now politicians.
Who knows? The boys that were raped by priests didnt come forth until they were middle aged. You cant question when someone comes out. Everyone is different.
The Hell you can't. Ask Kobe Bryant, he is black if you did not know

The one woman claimed they were in a relationship of some sort when she was 14 and he was 32?Isnt that what we are talking about here?
She says she was 14, but how many years was she 29? Probably five or six?

So it can be understood how she got confused, poor girl.

roflmao

Seriously, many who know her said she was 17 then not 14, but it is still damning for Moore if true, which it isnt.
Link?

Dear TemplarKormac and
NYcarbineer
I find these issues to be the true test of LGBT tolerance and inclusion

1. How do people explain or respond to ex gay or homosexual ppl who now identify as heterosexual? Look up
Janet Boynes
Chirlane de Blasio
Do the LGBT accept these ppl identity and orientation ?

2. Are ppl equally tolerant of Christian beliefs in spiritual healing? Do they support scientific proof these methods work effectively? Are ppl equally okay with ppl who come out gay or straight after healing and reconciling with their natural selves?

3. Are ppl on both sides of the LGBT issues equally accepting that both types of cases could exist : where some people could change, or some people cannot? Where some could be caused by social factors such as abuse that could allow ppl to change after healing of that abuse, while other cases could be caused without choice such as conditions in the womb that affect neurological development. Are the LGBT advocates equally open to all types of causes and conditions that may apply to some people but not all others?

Last edited:
23316307_1497823963642313_8980663931848684179_n.jpg
Jeff Sessions also prosecuted Klan members, but douchebags like you called him a racist.
The man Trump wants as Attorney General thought the Ku Klux Klan 'was OK until I found out they smoked pot’

Jeff Sessions, Donald Trump's new attorney general, said the Ku Klux Klan 'was OK until I found out they smoked pot’

The media is really going out of its way to go after Hollywood and now politicians.
The media isn't going after anyone: they are simply reporting allegations.
Horseshit. WAPO even admits these two vulturs spent 4 months looking for women to accuse Moore, and if allegations are correct, they also offered to pay for any such allegations.
A thousand bucks for a statement.

Jeff Sessions also prosecuted Klan members, but douchebags like you called him a racist.
The man Trump wants as Attorney General thought the Ku Klux Klan 'was OK until I found out they smoked pot’

Jeff Sessions, Donald Trump's new attorney general, said the Ku Klux Klan 'was OK until I found out they smoked pot’

Yeah, lynching people was fine - but not smoking that nasty pot The devil's weed.

Dating an adult? I started dating at 13, my first boyfriend was 26. Dating is NOT a life decision.
`
A minor dating an adult is.....unless one is of the same ideology and party of the perpetrator, then it's all good and christian.

No it's not. I am not going to date your 6 year old son, you don't date my 14 year old daughter. There is a definite line that is crossed when a 32 year old man--is stalking a 14 year old girl, and tries to obtain private personal contact, and then gets her away from her parents. That man is the worst type of sexual predator.

No parent is going to approve of a 32 year old man dating their 14--16-& 18 year old daughters. Not going to happen.

Here is the Sean Hannity answer & question session.

And here is the commentary after the question and answer session.

Here is the origninal Washington Post article.
moore1108promoimage-blackborder.jpg

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32

What people keep forgetting is that these women did NOT come forward-- the Washington Post found them, indicating that complaints were filed against Roy Moore, possibly decades ago that were ignored.

This whole thing is politically motivated. Right before an election??? After 40 years? :eusa_hand:

Saturday , November 11 2017

debbie-gibson-hillary-940x460.jpg

OOPS! NEW EVIDENCE SHOWS WOMAN Who Accused Roy Moore of Sexual Misconduct Worked For Hillary Campaign…Supported His Democrat Opponent On Facebook

OOPS! NEW EVIDENCE SHOWS WOMAN Who Accused Roy Moore of Sexual Misconduct Worked For Hillary Campaign…Supported His Democrat Opponent On Facebook -
Roy Moore WAS A Democrat, does that make him guilty because he was a Democrat and worked with the democratic party?

Horseshit. WAPO even admits these two vulturs spent 4 months looking for women to accuse Moore, and if allegations are correct, they also offered to pay for any such allegations.

WAPO doesn’t pay sources, nor does it offer payment for stories - ever! So you’re lying about payment, again.

It’s not like you have much creditability. When you post known bullshit you will be called on it.

WAPO doesn’t pay sources, nor does it offer payment for stories - ever! So you’re lying about payment, again.

It’s not like you have much creditability. When you post known bullshit you will be called on it.

A woman is claiming they did for this story. It remains to be seen if her story can be confirmed.

A woman is claiming they did for this story. It remains to be seen if her story can be confirmed.

It violates all journalistic ethics to pay sources. WAPO doesn’t pay sources. EVER. Anyone who claims otherwise is lying.

This is not the first time you’ve made such claims. You claimed the women who accused Trump were paid as well. They weren’t. But in this case I absolutely know you’re lying.

Forum List

Back